Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1388163 times)

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: 2016, Version 2.0
« Reply #17415 on: January 14, 2017, 10:04:18 pm »

The real irony is that nobody is willing to accept that Sergarr has been posting nothing but trolling in this thread for months. It'd be beautiful if the derails weren't so annoying.

I was hoping he was
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17416 on: January 14, 2017, 10:05:48 pm »

He was still sexual objectifying women, and I don't recall him implying that it was consensual, other than women instantly falling in love with him like some kind of hollywood romeo trope.

As for the contract violations, well, he's been known to stiff off completely paying people.

As for the PATRIOT act thing, it's still around, though modified and I'm not sure how much of it is still actually around.

just remove it all

He was asking if it was still around., which I was replying to.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:09:28 pm by smjjames »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17417 on: January 14, 2017, 10:10:26 pm »

also the first thing is not at all what he said. how about YOU go back and listen to him.
"And when you're a star they let you do it. They let you do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Notice the keywords LET as in CONSENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17418 on: January 14, 2017, 10:10:32 pm »

He was still sexual objectifying women, and I don't recall him implying that it was consensual, other than women instantly falling in love with him like some kind of hollywood romeo trope.

As for the contract violations, well, he's been known to stiff off completely paying people.

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U

"when you're a star they let you do anything, grab them by the pussy. you can do anything"

hes an asshole that's about it

sidenote women objectify men, have you never seen a Dildo?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #17419 on: January 14, 2017, 10:12:10 pm »

BFEL, I really wish you cared one tenth as much about the president-elect's repeated and public bragging about sexual assault, tax fraud, and contract violations as you do about the failed opposition candidate's now-cleared legal issues.
And I really wish people like you would actually listen to what he said instead of jumping on the Trump bashing bandwagon.

By the "sexual assault" I assume you mean the grab them by the pussy comment? Yeah, the comment was that women LET him do that. I.E. consensually.
He wasn't just running around groping people, he was saying that women threw themselves at him cuz of his money.

By "tax fraud" do you mean the thing about him using the "loophole" to get money back from losses? The thing that every other politician in the fucking US uses? The thing HILLARY uses? The thing *I* use cuz gas is goddamn expensive when driving is part of your job?

As for contract violations I'm not aware of any specific instances, so...I guess its your move there?

Ok, so BFEL feels that it's not rape if the woman ever, even briefly, stops struggling. Good to know. Also nice to know that BFEL hasn't paid taxes in a decade.

And yeah, failing to pay someone who worked for you is a violation of the employment contract.

Oh, and there's also Trump's failure to turn over his tax returns, his shallow lies about being "audited" somehow preventing him from turning over said tax returns, indeed, his pathological lies and lies about his lies, even about things he said earlier in the same debate, his clear and continuing connections to Russian intelligence, his catastrophic failure to resolve his conflicts of interest, his manifestly unwise choices of cabinet members, his utter disregard for his intelligence briefings, his naked nepotism, and his violent opposition to science in fields as diverse as climatology and vaccination.

But no, let's do go on and beat a dead horse about god-damned Hillary Clinton. But for the record, let's please keep in mind that bashing Hillary does nothing to turn Trump into a decent human being, let alone a competent politician.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17420 on: January 14, 2017, 10:13:12 pm »

Unless furniture shopping is code for rape

Trump is not a rapist

Asshole? yes, but we already knew that
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:14:54 pm by Sprin »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17421 on: January 14, 2017, 10:18:17 pm »

>Well, if you look at situation from those people's eyes, it's justified, because if they don't, then they'll lose said democratic and peaceful traditions anyway because Trump is a Russian puppet and will enforce a brutal dictatorship.

> As in Star Wars, the best way to make people abandon their freedom with happiness and cheers is to create an image of a deadly threat that will make them lose both freedom and safety.

You're literally using Russia as a big scary force to justify a dictatorship earlier
Well, yes. In order to fully understand an idea, you have to carry on with said idea as if it was true. Sometimes it makes me get carried away, especially when I'm under sleep deprivation effects and temporarily forget that I'm only pretending to be believing in something. Sorry for that.

The real irony is that nobody is willing to accept that Sergarr has been posting nothing but trolling in this thread for months. It'd be beautiful if the derails weren't so annoying.
Well, modern USA politics/media sphere appears to be entering the state of an immediately impending Armageddon, since all other potentially valid topics of discussion have been pushed to the side by the constant "TRUMP/RUSSIANS/REPUBLICANS ARE COMING" post-election. So most things I say here are pretty in line with the thread subject.

And no, it's not trolling, I'm trying to understand whenever USA is really about to go full Soviet Union censorship state or not. The "fake news" catchphrase that is being thrown around is pretty similar to a certain infamous phrase, and it's really unnerving to see it entering the lexicon of both sides of the aisle, in a twisted display of bipartisanship.
._.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #17422 on: January 14, 2017, 10:22:11 pm »

Because the president was literally chosen by a foreign power who influenced a small section of the American public in order to have their way? I mean, imagine if France hacked the RNC and released papers proving that Trump .... well, hold on, it's hard to think of something that would actually have been worse than what was publicly known about Trump. Nonetheless, imagine if France had backed Hillary and all our intelligence agencies had proof that she was still controlled by them. Would you be perfectly happy with that?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17423 on: January 14, 2017, 10:23:17 pm »

No he wasn't

The DNC leak was a whistleblower from inside the DNC

Seth Rich I think
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:27:18 pm by Sprin »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17424 on: January 14, 2017, 10:25:13 pm »

Because the president was literally chosen by a foreign power who influenced a small section of the American public in order to have their way? I mean, imagine if France hacked the RNC and released papers proving that Trump .... well, hold on, it's hard to think of something that would actually have been worse than what was publicly known about Trump. Nonetheless, imagine if France had backed Hillary and all our intelligence agencies had proof that she was still controlled by them. Would you be perfectly happy with that?

Theres no actual proof that Trump is in the thrall of the Russians, allegations flying around, yes, and there are legit concerns, but solid proof? no.

No he wasn't

The DNC leak was a whistleblower from inside the DNC

citation?

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17425 on: January 14, 2017, 10:27:39 pm »

I think it was Seth Rich

I'm pretty sure have to double check
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:29:34 pm by Sprin »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17426 on: January 14, 2017, 10:30:21 pm »

BFEL, I really wish you cared one tenth as much about the president-elect's repeated and public bragging about sexual assault, tax fraud, and contract violations as you do about the failed opposition candidate's now-cleared legal issues.
And I really wish people like you would actually listen to what he said instead of jumping on the Trump bashing bandwagon.

By the "sexual assault" I assume you mean the grab them by the pussy comment? Yeah, the comment was that women LET him do that. I.E. consensually.
He wasn't just running around groping people, he was saying that women threw themselves at him cuz of his money.

By "tax fraud" do you mean the thing about him using the "loophole" to get money back from losses? The thing that every other politician in the fucking US uses? The thing HILLARY uses? The thing *I* use cuz gas is goddamn expensive when driving is part of your job?

As for contract violations I'm not aware of any specific instances, so...I guess its your move there?

Ok, so BFEL feels that it's not rape if the woman ever, even briefly, stops struggling. Good to know. Also nice to know that BFEL hasn't paid taxes in a decade.

And yeah, failing to pay someone who worked for you is a violation of the employment contract.

Oh, and there's also Trump's failure to turn over his tax returns, his shallow lies about being "audited" somehow preventing him from turning over said tax returns, indeed, his pathological lies and lies about his lies, even about things he said earlier in the same debate, his clear and continuing connections to Russian intelligence, his catastrophic failure to resolve his conflicts of interest, his manifestly unwise choices of cabinet members, his utter disregard for his intelligence briefings, his naked nepotism, and his violent opposition to science in fields as diverse as climatology and vaccination.

But no, let's do go on and beat a dead horse about god-damned Hillary Clinton. But for the record, let's please keep in mind that bashing Hillary does nothing to turn Trump into a decent human being, let alone a competent politician.
How exactly does "person consents and lets another person grope them" turn into "BRIEFLY STOPPED STUGGLING"? Do you just automatically assume no woman ever wants to have sexual contact with anyone ever? He never said "I was forcing myself on her and then she stopped struggling" (though, to be fair in the first part he did note that she initially rejected him, BUT THEN ON A SEPERATE OCCASSION was open to his advances, so maybe you got confused?)

And sure, using a system put in place by the government to get repaid for losses my job incurs is EXACTLY the same as not paying any taxes ever. 100% equivalent.

While I don't have solid info on the non-payments he made, what I've heard is that the reason he refused to pay the people he did was because they did shoddy, inexcusable "work" that was in and of itself a violation of the contract. Perhaps I'm wrong or misinformed on this point, but that's what I've heard on it.

Candidates aren't obligated to show their tax returns. And I seem to remember it taking a VERY long time for Hillary to release hers. Long enough to doctor them maybe?

"Clear and continuing connections to Russian Intelligence"? Oh you mean "an unnamed source"? I.E. "the shit we pulled out of our assholes"?

But sure, lets go beating a dead horse and keep bashing Trump for things he didn't say, things he didn't do, and things that you've been outright lied to about.
But for the record, keep in mind that bashing him doesn't change the fact that

YOU

FUCKING

LOST

or the fact that you're stuck with him.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17427 on: January 14, 2017, 10:32:59 pm »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17428 on: January 14, 2017, 10:34:29 pm »

BFEL, chill out would you? I'm not trying to dismiss you, just saying that we need to keep it civil.

You too :P

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17429 on: January 14, 2017, 10:36:37 pm »

citation?
http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-seth-rich-leaked-clinton-emails/

but there is a issue with some sites saying no and some sites saying yes and some sites saying "RUSSIAEJBFIUEBFIO" so take it as however

You too :P

I never get a canidate I like anyway
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:39:24 pm by Sprin »
Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1249