Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1387468 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Judgement Day
« Reply #10320 on: November 09, 2016, 12:29:55 am »

Ignoring states with above 90% for either party, this is the map:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: November 09, 2016, 12:30:46 am »

The EUs probably going to shed a few more countries before this is all done. Trump may well give Russia a free hand, which is incredibly bad for the Ukrainians, and Eastern Europe in general. Same thing with the Chinese, which is if anything even worse. Depending on what happens, we might see an emboldened North Korea, too.
I am enjoying panic in Ukrainian twitter right now. I never considered Clinton better (for Ukraine) In my eyes it was a lose-lose election right from the beginning but there are many Ukrainians who wanted Clinton very hard.
Well, considering the ukrainian and russian antagonism, it's hard to think that closer relationship between usa and russia bodes well for ukraine.

Clinton's family doesn't look anti-Russian. Her husband did a lot to help Russia.
She was all for friendship with Putin just after attack on Georgia
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: November 09, 2016, 12:31:26 am »

The problem isn't the EC, it's the damned parties.  They choose who gets to be voted for, and they have shown repeatedly that they only care about their own agenda, not what the public they supposedly represent wants.  We want to fix something, let's start by abolishing these worthless monolithic entities that we've allowed to poison the government for far too long.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10323 on: November 09, 2016, 12:31:41 am »

Where are you getting the results from OSG? You called Florida a while before ABC called it, and PBS hasn't called it for Wisconsin yet.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Interus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: November 09, 2016, 12:32:08 am »

Maybe this will at least get us on track for using a better election system than the EC.
Even proportional EC would be fine with me

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10325 on: November 09, 2016, 12:32:20 am »

New York Times.

They have pretty nice projections of the precincts that havent reported yet.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10326 on: November 09, 2016, 12:33:21 am »

They choose who gets to be voted for

Aaaaaaaand here comes the fiction.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10327 on: November 09, 2016, 12:33:51 am »

If Wisconsin and Michigan declare for Trump then it's over. Going by the margins at this point Wisconsin and Arizona are probably both gonna swing for Trump. That's 21, he needs 26 at this point. Alaska won't reach 26. He needs either Pennsylvania, Michigan, or both Alaska and New Hampshire to reach 270.

Where are you getting the results from OSG? You called Florida a while before ABC called it, and PBS hasn't called it for Wisconsin yet.

Not OSG, but I'm using this.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10328 on: November 09, 2016, 12:34:32 am »

I'll still watch PBS. The palpable distaste for the Trump victory is comforting.

I'll also apologize for saying I lost respect for you earlier. I might say I love you later, depending how drunk I get :p

Fake edit: directed at OSG
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10329 on: November 09, 2016, 12:35:16 am »

Are the DNC and GOP not the ones who put forward their 'preferred' candidates for people to vote on in the primary?  that certainly is the way its worked my entire life.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10330 on: November 09, 2016, 12:36:39 am »

I have to say this is the first time an American election DIRRECTLY affected Canada.

Though still I hope the USA learns a lesson, and now Trump is going to teach it to you.

I hope you guys enjoy your broken Libel laws!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10331 on: November 09, 2016, 12:37:33 am »

Don't rub it in you... what's a derogatory term for a Canadian? Overly polite polar bear?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10332 on: November 09, 2016, 12:37:33 am »

I'll still watch PBS. The palpable distaste for the Trump victory is comforting.

I'll also apologize for saying I lost respect for you earlier. I might say I love you later, depending how drunk I get :p

Fake edit: directed at OSG
I'm still not old enough to drink. But have fun  :P

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10333 on: November 09, 2016, 12:38:12 am »

WTF is wrong with Maine's counties?

uber pye

• Bay Watcher
  • murderhobo extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: November 09, 2016, 12:38:34 am »

The problem isn't the EC, it's the damned parties.  They choose who gets to be voted for, and they have shown repeatedly that they only care about their own agenda, not what the public they supposedly represent wants.  We want to fix something, let's start by abolishing these worthless monolithic entities that we've allowed to poison the government for far too long.

yeah, just like the good olde George Washington said "political parties are fucking bullshit"

also FPTP voting system is terrible.
"Immortal" just means that you haven't killed it hard enough

X-MAS TIME!!!!!
the mad immortal child! xmas themed
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1249