Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1393583 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #2340 on: August 08, 2016, 12:32:32 am »

Check your hand privilege, fingerlord.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: August 08, 2016, 12:43:50 am »

Let me know if you need a jar opened, m'ladyhands, it would be my privilege.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: August 08, 2016, 12:49:32 am »

Gorilla no appreciate hand joke.

Make gorilla sad with no thumbs.

Why hate gorilla?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: August 08, 2016, 01:25:11 am »

When gorillas come into our zoos, they're not bringing their best. They're bringing grime, they're bringing hairy knuckles....and some I assume are good primates.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2344 on: August 08, 2016, 02:08:48 am »

The enclosure just got ten feet higher, believe me.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: August 08, 2016, 09:43:05 am »

Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: August 08, 2016, 09:45:39 am »

Going down in flames, and it feels so good.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: August 08, 2016, 09:53:05 am »

@Wolfhunter: The guy should have started it months ago if he wanted to mount a serious independent challenge.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/mahmoud-ahmadinejad-obama-2-billion-226783  Wut, now Iran (according to Irans version of Trump, Ahmadeinejad) wants MORE money back?

Also, Trump really is going to release his new economic plan in a number of hours, but yeah, we'll see how much of a 'plan' it really is.....

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: August 08, 2016, 10:01:32 am »

It's gonna be a great plan, one heck of a plan, it'll be an America plan.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: August 08, 2016, 10:02:49 am »

Actually, it's supposed to be within an hour....

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: August 08, 2016, 10:05:25 am »

Actually, it's supposed to be within an hour....
Oh man, really? I guess I'll get to read it before I go camping, then. It should give me a chuckle or two.

Gotta say, I'm curious as to whether he'll manage to be worse than Johnson on educational funding. It's hard to beat "deregulate everything", but if anyone can manage it, Trump can!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: August 08, 2016, 11:14:39 am »

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/evan-mcmullin-2016-presidential-run-226784

I can't believe that this is actually happening.
I'm just surprised that it isn't any of the primary contenders.  I mean, they did promise to support the nominee, but then Trump backed out of that promise (for some reason??) so...
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: August 08, 2016, 11:26:33 am »

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/evan-mcmullin-2016-presidential-run-226784

I can't believe that this is actually happening.
I'm just surprised that it isn't any of the primary contenders.  I mean, they did promise to support the nominee, but then Trump backed out of that promise (for some reason??) so...

Well, Cruz is setting his sights in 2020, Rubio is re-running for Senate, Kasich is back to being Governor, Christie is a Trump shill now as is Carson, don't know what the rest of them are doing and the whole #nevertrump effort collapsed as an organized thing.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: August 08, 2016, 11:28:47 am »

It's hard to beat "deregulate everything", but if anyone can manage it, Trump can!

- University is free for anyone who wants it, but only at select Trump UniversityTM franchises (who are compensated with modest subsidies, paid for by repossessing Oxford and Cambridge for not fulfilling their financial obligations to NATO)
- High schools phased out and replaced with a Trump satisfaction guaranteed 4 year unpaid internship in the service industry, to teach the youth real skills that'll serve them in adulthood
- New public school cafeteria program that cuts down on waste by redirecting all surplus directly into Chris Christie's mouth

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: August 08, 2016, 11:32:57 am »

I went back a bit because I missed the start of the speech. Also, Trump blamed Detroits problems on Clintons (whether Bill or Hillary, not sure, maybe both) policies when the cities problems actually go back decades.... Not surprising that he pinned it on Hillary.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 1249