Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1393624 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #2325 on: August 07, 2016, 08:09:41 am »

BTW, he's going to release his economic plan on Monday I believe, so, lets see what he gives.
... bit late, but... didn't he (or at least his campaign) say they were going to do that back in... May or somethin'? I distinctly remember being stoked a few months ago to get to see a contender for the least competent economic plan to come out of a major political figure in decades, and iirc it didn't happen.

Is there any indication this isn't going to be Vaporware Economic Plan Mark 2, Revenge of the Tax Returns?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: August 07, 2016, 09:21:21 am »

Wasn't he going to release a comprehensive foreign policy. Within the week two months ago?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: August 07, 2016, 09:33:22 am »

He formed a cabal of super billionaires of EVIL to handle his economic policy. What can possibly go wrong?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: August 07, 2016, 09:36:28 am »

He formed a cabal of super billionaires of EVIL to handle his economic policy. What can possibly go wrong?

Well, would you prefer Trump attempting to formulate any form of economic policy himself?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: August 07, 2016, 10:32:34 am »

Well, would you prefer Trump attempting to formulate any form of economic policy himself?
Well, yes, but: Trump’s economic advisers are also his biggest donors. Yes. The so-much-touted "independent from corporate interests because I'm so rich" candidate has given the reins of economics policy to people who gave him the most money.

In other words, he's a corporate shill. Also a fucking hypocrite, but that we all knew already.
._.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: August 07, 2016, 11:15:04 am »

Tax returns proving net worth when?
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: August 07, 2016, 11:22:52 am »

Tax returns proving net worth when?

TRUMP REVEALED TO RECEIVE DISABILITY, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND FOOD STAMP ASSISTANCE FROM GOVERNMENT; POPULARITY RISES WITH BASE.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: August 07, 2016, 11:23:10 am »

Possibly right after he wins, just to rub it in peoples' faces.  (The lie, I mean)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: August 07, 2016, 11:57:12 am »

DISABILITY

Trump is an inspiration with disabled people.  He has suffered from wounded ego syndrome for over fifty years but has overcome that to become our nations first* disabled presidential candidate.

I mean a real disability, a quality one, the best disability.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: August 07, 2016, 12:31:40 pm »

DISABILITY

Trump is an inspiration with disabled people.  He has suffered from wounded ego syndrome for over fifty years but has overcome that to become our nations first* disabled presidential candidate.

You forgot the most important qualifier here: it's the winning disability. Can't forget about the winning part. Everything that's related to him is made of the real best quality winning stuff, and no adjective can be dropped here, for only all of them together can encapsulate the true real best quality winning majesty that is Trump.
._.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: August 07, 2016, 03:17:12 pm »

DISABILITY

You forgot the most important qualifier here: it's the winning disability. Can't forget about the winning part. Everything that's related to him is made of the real best quality winning stuff, and no adjective can be dropped here, for only all of them together can encapsulate the true real best quality winning majesty that is Trump.

You forgot also the most Luxurious Disability. Yes, it needs capitals because it is Trump. Also you forgot to put Trump on that tower of Disability.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: August 07, 2016, 03:29:37 pm »

You all may laugh, but he is indeed living with the best disability! Bone spurs in his heels. They got him out of the Vietnam draft after he could no longer use college to defer.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: August 07, 2016, 04:16:52 pm »

The poor man.  Why didn't he receive a purple heart back then?
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2338 on: August 07, 2016, 04:21:32 pm »

Well, yes, but: Trump’s economic advisers are also his biggest donors. Yes. The so-much-touted "independent from corporate interests because I'm so rich" candidate has given the reins of economics policy to people who gave him the most money.

In other words, he's a corporate shill. Also a fucking hypocrite, but that we all knew already.
Will Putin donate to the Trump campaign so he can be the top economic advisor of the USA?

From dis guy
Normally that would be sufficiently lethal coming from a former CIA director, but Morell kept going, castigating Donald Trump as a pawn of the Kremlin possessing overtly pro-Russian views. He minced no words: “In the intelligence business, we would say that Putin had recruited Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”
Useful idiots basically
Uproar ensued at once, and the Trump campaign dismissed the allegation as absurd. Mike Pence, Trump’s vice presidential nominee, lambasted Morell’s former agency as “the same CIA that told the president that ISIS was the JV team”—which isn’t exactly a denial of Trump’s ties to the Kremlin.
Which is also true
I found it bloody hilarious when Pentagon's proxies and the CIA's proxies were at war with one another in Syria in a retarded way

At least it is pretty confirmed, top sekrit workers could make mad dollar if they worked private

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: August 07, 2016, 05:25:03 pm »

DISABILITY

You laugh, but living with small hand syndrome isn't a joke.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 1249