Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: that's deep, man  (Read 5607 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: that's deep, man
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2016, 12:03:29 pm »

MCGONAGALL!!!
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2016, 12:07:25 pm »

About 3/4 of the things in this twitter https://twitter.com/PeterMolydeux
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2016, 12:50:33 pm »

Molyneux has been off the deep end for years decades now.

I think he's actually a victim of the Peter principle of incompetence. He was a brilliant game designer, but he's an absolutely terrible project leader and team manager. I daresay if he took a step back from management and public relations (for real, not like the last one) and let someone else do that, and instead stuck to the stuff he's actually good at, he'd fare far better and would make a legitimate comeback.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2016, 12:55:23 pm »

Yeah, agreed.  (That is a parody account but still)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2016, 08:12:30 pm »

Everything looks like a cat when you own a cat
Or when you are a cat(splosion).
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2016, 04:43:56 pm »

Quote from: The krill elder
How can a creature fulfilling its duty feel any pain?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2016, 03:29:49 am »

"So what’s real hacking? What’s it about?”

Pete takes a deep toke off his joint and smiles. "It’s tapping in to the global brain. Information becomes a texture … almost an experience. You don’t do it to get knowledge. You just ride the data. It’s surfing, and they’re all trying to get you out of the water. But it’s like being a environmental camper at the same time: You leave everything just like you found it. Not a trace of your presence. It’s like you were never there.”

"We’re trying to achieve total control over information.” Kurt, the leader of the group, speaks with a forced eloquence, ironically counterpointing his belligerent styling. "That allows us to decontrol the imprints that are implanted within the information itself. Everyone has the right to exchange information. What flows through TOPY is occult-lit, computer-tech, shamanistic information and majick – majick as actually a technology, as a tool, or a sort of correlative technology based on intuitive will. It’s an intuitive correlative technology that is used by the individual who’s realized that he or she has his or her own will which they have the freedom to exercise the way they want. That’s kind of how I see majick.”

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2016, 08:07:13 am »

If you are planking while nailing someone who is also planking, is it sex or carpentry?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2016, 03:44:04 pm »

Both.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2016, 04:24:52 pm »

About 3/4 of the things in this twitter https://twitter.com/PeterMolydeux
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That "GO Man's Sky" idea is actually legitimately genius and I'd be tempted to take a stab at it if I didn't already have enough projects on the backburner.
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]