Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The Forumancer's Folly, Chapter 1: Strike the Earth!  (Read 3179 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Forumancer's Folly (CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATE IS UP!)
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2016, 09:01:38 am »

Including me we have five people, so I suggest that we look for two new people and we play with them unless the old guys show up
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:18:16 pm by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 11:31:35 am »

Sheet

Spoiler: tntey (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 04:21:11 pm »

I'm going to give the other players a few more days to submit character sheets before their names are moved down to some sort of "wait list."
Regards,
Dampe

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2016, 04:58:47 pm »

Alright, guys. So we have two AWOL players who haven't submitted character sheets, and it's been more than a week.
You guys' call as to whether we wait for them to fill out sheets, or seek two new players.
Regards,
Dampe

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2016, 05:39:35 pm »

Either or, Though I'd Prefer to get players Now, Thus I'd Say Making Players First Come First Serve is the best Option, if they don't get back First They don't get in.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

maidiance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2016, 06:42:38 pm »

Is it okay if I give this a try?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2016, 09:17:09 pm »

Either or, Though I'd Prefer to get players Now, Thus I'd Say Making Players First Come First Serve is the best Option, if they don't get back First They don't get in.
+1
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2016, 03:02:45 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sorry about taking so long and this sheet project sucks but I finally made time to post this.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2016, 05:13:22 pm »

Alright. I'll finalize everything and get things rolling in a day or two.

snow dwarf will probably replace...whoever it is we were still waiting to get their sheet in.
Regards,
Dampe

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2016, 07:23:08 pm »

Alright. I'll finalize everything and get things rolling in a day or two.

snow dwarf will probably replace...whoever it is we were still waiting to get their sheet in.

YAY!!!!!!!!!

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2016, 08:02:16 am »

Bump

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2016, 04:23:12 pm »

Sorry, guys. Starbound 1.0 has been taking up a lot of my time these past two days. I'll start us off tonight, though.
Regards,
Dampe

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
Re: The Forumancer's Folly, Chapter 1: Strike the Earth!
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2016, 09:27:16 pm »

The Forumancer's Folly
Chapter 1: Strike the Earth!

[OP's note: First-time readers should refer to the prologue in the OP, if they haven't done so already.]

With a blinding flash of light and the indescribable feeling of having space-time itself wrapped around one's body, the seven sacrifices are pulled through the very fabric of reality. The blinding light fades to dark.

The seven awake to the familiar sound of birds chirping, and the warm rays of the sun caressing their faces. Granted, this is paired with the intense discomfort of being sprawled across a crudely constructed wagon, but things certainly could be worse for these seven. At the very least, however, things are certainly different for them-- each one feels shorter and hairier than they did before. Barely managing to stagger to their feet, it is now time for the seven to take their first steps in this brave and dangerous new world. Soon enough, one of the seven opens his mouth to speak the ages-old phrase that has marked the beginning of a many a new adventure, words so simple, but yet so profound.

"Where the fuck am I?"
Regards,
Dampe

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2016, 10:23:43 pm »

I have a beard! I have a motherfucking beard!... Wait, maybe I always had a beard.
But why I'm outside? I didn't go outside for the past two years! Who the fuck are you?... And the rest of you? Yes, including you and you!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2016, 10:29:37 pm »

Does any one have a F***ing Pick? Because I'd Like to get out of this F***ing Light NOW.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4