Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What you gonna do, brave investigators!?

Look for Dafeng
Deliver report
(option for non-playas so they can see votes too ;v)

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 99

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread! DED  (Read 88014 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread!
« Reply #930 on: October 09, 2016, 05:53:31 am »

if darkpaladin109 wants I will redo that
As I said on irc, I'd appreciate it if you could.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 09, 2016, 07:18:57 am »

Fixed all v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 09, 2016, 08:08:35 am »

I guess we might as well continue falling back from the north, probably not worth fighting the archer or the mage in their element.

Here's the sorta "safety line" past which the archer can't get effective damage snipes and the mage can't attack at all.

So retreating and staying past that line until we have an easy shut down on the forest sniper is probably cool.

Also lots of people on low health, perhaps is time to consider breaking out the healz. Flora and Alissa could double heal Frideric and Cecil, then we could blow the hell out of the various axemen and such.

Alternative to healing, it's been pointed out how annoying the hexer is. Working together, Gregory, Cecil, Alissa, Altha, and Beatrix have a fairly good shot at taking her out. If Cecil passes the ring to Gregory, Altha moves to put the hexer in daunt, Gregory shoots the hexer (78%), Alissa dances Gregory (bringing her charisma totem) and Gregory shoots her again (88%), then Beatrix takes the ring and flings a knife at the hexer (80%), we get three high accuracy shots out of which only two need to hit (and if both hit, then Beatrix can heal someone or knife an axeman or something.)

Alternatively, Alissa can dance Flora who can heal cecil who can kill an axeman and then Altha can kill an axeman and Gregory and Beatrix can attack the hexer without support. They are very likely to not be able to kill the Hexer, but this plan wipes out more of the enemies central forces.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 10:24:41 am by Criptfeind »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 12, 2016, 08:04:56 pm »

Furtuka, could you please move Altha to 8-13 to provide Daunt? Thank you in advance.

Elf, could you talk with Cript about your opinion on the plan that Cript laid out? I think Beatrix is waiting on Gregory who is possibly waiting on Cecil. Also involve Twinwolf, as Alissa is a part of that plan.

Really though, all the axemen are dead and it looks like no one's going to get effective damage'd by the Sharpshooter once people move so Alissa can move to dance. I wouldn't even care if Gregory went after the Pilumer and Cecil went to jav Duelist B or something. My preference is still getting some damage on the Hexer, but we'll be fine whatever you decide. Let's just get on with it. ^^;

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 13, 2016, 06:57:25 am »

I think I'm just going to do something else, I've been feeling bad about poking people too hard for not moving when I'm not moving myself, but it's been almost half a week without a peep from some people. So I'll just move and do a weaker move now so I can get really mad later.

Edit: Honestly, it probably wasn't even worthwhile waiting for the ring, probably better this way.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:02:30 am by Criptfeind »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 13, 2016, 02:26:48 pm »

Weh, let's go with it. I'll wait on a heal first; I'd rather Cecil doesn't get downed a second time. He could javelin it, but he'll still be vulnerable.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 13, 2016, 03:00:27 pm »

on phone again, sorry for lack of punctuation

@Elf, just a bit confused what you mean.

Cript's plan was that you just hand Gregory your ring, but since Gregory moved, it doesn't apply anymore. Doesn't really matter - it's cool.

My offhand comment was just that Cecil could go to 12-7, jav Duelist B (and kill if it hits), and canto back to 11-9 (his original position) if there were no other better moves you could think of (and there probably are). It wasn't an actual suggestion or anything.

As far as I know, Cecil can't reach the Hexer, so I'm assuming that's not what you're talking about.

Edit: Fixed punctuation and grammar and perhaps clarified intent a little.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:48:07 pm by Gaterhyme »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 16, 2016, 10:28:13 pm »

* CE gnaws Twinwolf, ElfCollaborator and FOE >:V

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 17, 2016, 02:25:41 pm »

So, opinions on Alissa's move? I'd normally just guess myself at this point but dancers are sorta important so I want to be sure.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 17, 2016, 02:29:13 pm »

If peeps thought this was important they would've made a plan, but they didn't, so off you go.

Same for ElfCollborator and whoever wants to post for FOE who is busay and sick.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 17, 2016, 02:37:28 pm »

If peeps thought this was important they would've made a plan, but they didn't, so off you go.

Same for ElfCollborator and whoever wants to post for FOE who is busay and sick.
* ElfCollaborator smacks Haspen with post :v

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 17, 2016, 02:50:06 pm »

So, opinions on Alissa's move? I'd normally just guess myself at this point but dancers are sorta important so I want to be sure.

I think it's probably best to dance Shaelynn, also have Beatrix go to 10,10 and heal her as well before the dance is carried out. Any objections?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 17, 2016, 02:51:00 pm »

Nope. 'twill edit move.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 17, 2016, 02:58:27 pm »

Bear in mind when Hasp authorizes people to move for others who are unable or haven't posted, you can include their moves in your own post as well. No need to snip the post, you can just have both Beatrix and Alissa's moves in the same post.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 18, 2016, 02:34:50 am »

Unfortunately I gotta go get job so level ups won't happen in the next 2 or 3 hours, sorry ;V

But we're playing these games for 3.5 years so I'm sure you can survive 2 or 3 hours just fine v;
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 99