Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you tired of the constant boredom hiatuses?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
I don't care enough about this forum game to be.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to twitch turn 15: What are we gonna do tonight, brain?  (Read 26850 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to twitch turn 8: Imaginary tea is quite refreshing.
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2016, 11:44:21 pm »

Boost the poshguinfish's influence
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2016, 12:59:04 am »

Dear god. I have never laughed this hard playing a forum game before.
and it's all because of nonexistent TEA.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2016, 01:06:13 am »

Hold on.  My rolls should all automatically be 5s.

Hey protagonist guy.  Develop metamancy and make all actions I submit automatic 5s.

Now that that's done, reinforce my influence again and retroactively ensure chaotic skies' action reinforces my influence.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2016, 01:18:01 am »

I Use One Major Act to Throw the Mouse into the Trash(Recycle bin, Shredder, Other thing), before Emptying it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2016, 02:03:48 am »

Hey protagonist guy.  Develop metamancy and make all actions I submit automatic 5s.

Now that that's done, reinforce my influence again and retroactively ensure chaotic skies' action reinforces my influence.

As with everything I do, this developed depth out of my laziness in design. The actions you suggest for little Jimmy are all automatic 5's, but the actions you perform to reinforce your influence are not actions little Jimmy performs, are they? Clever move, though, telling little Jimmy to make the change on his end. This is what DG would call smart casting.

I'm never going to let you get rid of the word "poshguinfish"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 02:08:16 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2016, 03:09:27 am »

Tree Form, eh?

Give the tree as much as sentience as possible.

Make it rain trees.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2016, 04:37:25 am »

Dear god. I have never laughed this hard playing a forum game before.
and it's all because of nonexistent TEA.

Sigged.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 9

Boost the poshguinfish's influence
[1]
Another voice attempts to boost the poshguinfish's influence, but fails to get past their shield!

[auto 5]
The poshguinfish pulls a smart move, and uses his power to make Jimmy improve his power! Jimmy develops metamancy, and now has some control over the meta! Jimmy exerts this power by granting the poshguinfish infinite success!
Starting next turn, every action posted by TheBiggerFish will be an automatic 5. No exceptions.
[3]
The poshguinfish attempts to reinforce its own influence, but fails to do so past its own shield!
[2]
The poshguinfish reaches into the past in an attempt to retcon previous failure, but fails to cause any effect on the present!

I Use One Major Act to Throw the Mouse into the Trash(Recycle bin, Shredder, Other thing), before Emptying it.
[5]
Moznarx Hogroof, in a burst of speed, slam dunks the cursor into the recycle bin and quickly empties it! However, before the operation is complete, the cursor rises up out of the bin, apparently unaffected, and clicks Moznarx a hearty bop on the head! It'll apparently take more than that to defeat the cursor.

Tree Form, eh?

Give the tree as much as sentience as possible.

Make it rain trees.
[2]
Little Jimmy fails to add any sentience to the tree! I mean, he IS the tree, so it's plenty sentient already.
[3]
Little Jimmy exerts his magic from the tree form, causing three saplings to fall from the sky and impale their roots into the ground! They aught to grow, eventually.

Little Jimmy: Life:75%. Magic:20%. Manna:50% Inventory: pants, sword, fake arms, laptop. Companions: obedient werefrog, pile of mostly obedient eldritch horrors, spirit of an evil child. Status: tree. Location: my desktop.
You are sitting around awkwardly with the chaotic bloodmage and three creatures from beyond the fourth wall.
Enemy stats:
Chaotic bloodmage: Health: 30% Magic: 100% Manna: 60%
Viznor the seer: Health: no reading. Magic: seemingly infinite. Manna: no reading. Injuries: scratched and quite bruised. Scabs. Mentally shaken.
Bardnir: Health: 126? Magic: 0? Manna: no reading.
Moznarx Hogroof: Health: seemingly immortal. Magic: 0 mighty?, 2 major? Manna: no reading.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:11:50 pm by ironsnake345 »

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile

Jimmy: Use your metamancy to make all rolls that aren't mine or the poshguinfish's 1s. Then increase my influence. Turn back into a human. Then try to retroactively use your metamancy to remove the poshguinfish's influence and increase mine.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:19:17 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Jimmy:Do better at making all my rolls 5s.  There were two rolls I made last turn that weren't 5s.

Also, ignore chaotic skies' first, second, and fourth actions retroactively.

Also, grant me the power to dictate where my actions fall in the processing order.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:51:15 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Chaotic bloodmage: Cast Dispel Influence on jimmy, with particular focus on poshguinfishes.
Use a Meditation Mantra to regain some of my lost magic, mana, and health.

BARDNIR!: Somehow figure out how to automaticly enter the address and payment number for the cheese!
Submit the order for cheese!
Failing the above two actions, Cast the Vortex Magick to destroy the desktop!
Regardless of all the above, Teleport to the Chaotic Bloodmage!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jimmy:Do better at making all my rolls 5s.  There were two rolls I made last turn that weren't 5s.

Also, ignore chaotic skies' first two actions retroactively.

Also, grant me the power to dictate where my actions fall in the processing order.

Jimmy gets an automatic 5 on everything you tell him to do, but you reinforcing your own influence is something that is done by you, and not Jimmy, and thus not an automatic 5.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

And I told him to make all my rolls 5s.
Sigtext

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. I missed that. time to do some re-wording... But for now I refuse to retcon any rolls.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Summon more trees.

Apply self to tree.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things