Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels  (Read 26956 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: spotted
« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2016, 05:09:57 pm »

Gah-I knew I shouldn't have let them go forward alone. What is that guy even trying to do?

Lets see. If I kill these guys, it puts a real time limit on our mission. Even if we hide the bodies well, they will eventually notice their buddies are missing. What else to do? Hmmm....I got it. Not a great plan, but I don't have a lot of time.

Evan shoots the two Nazis confronting Alain.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: spotted
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2016, 05:16:10 am »

Burn!

Alexia's eyes turn firey.

How about we start a fire? That'll distract them!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: sniper extraordinaire
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2016, 03:40:49 pm »

Confident in the abilities of their resident sniper to take care of the commotion, Bernard motions for the guard to get down on the ground and place his hands behind his head, Bernard then grabs the canteen from the desk and bends the metal so that it traps the soldiers hands and then attempts to gag with whatever fabric is around.Bernard will shoot the solider if the solider makes any loud sounds.
You jerk the tip of the pistol downward a few times. The soldier takes a fast looksie at the tent entrance, but clearly thinks the better of it and complies with your demand. He gets down on the floor and puts his hands behind his head.

You then pick up the canteen and try to make some makeshift shackles out of them. It works, kind of, but it looks crude and not extremely sturdy. Should do the trick for a while, though. You then grab a cloth towel from the table and gag him with it.

"Oh shit, oh shit!"

Alain freezes on spot. So does his mind. He is totally out of his element and has no idea what to do.
You freeze on the spot and panic, your mind going blank. The two patrolmen are saying things at you, but nothing filters through in your state. They might as well be singing Chinese new years songs. They're pointing their guns at you and getting more and more agitated, you hope this will somehow end well.

Gah-I knew I shouldn't have let them go forward alone. What is that guy even trying to do?

Lets see. If I kill these guys, it puts a real time limit on our mission. Even if we hide the bodies well, they will eventually notice their buddies are missing. What else to do? Hmmm....I got it. Not a great plan, but I don't have a lot of time.

Evan shoots the two Nazis confronting Alain.
Burn!

Alexia's eyes turn firey.

How about we start a fire? That'll distract them!
Up on the hill, Alexia's eyes to a fiery red as she curses in Polish. She turns to Evan and sugest to just start torching the place, that should keep the germans busy!

Evan seems to not hear Alexia for a moment, getting completely in the zone. He closes one eye, sights his target, and lets his finger fall on the trigger

At the camp
Alain, still panicking, sees the patrolman pointing his mp40 at him and taking aim. At that moment, the patrolman's head jerks to the left and he falls over. The second patrolman takes a split second to notice this. He looks over at his companion and opens his mouth to say something, but his head too gives a slight jerk and he falls over as well.

Alain's brain slowly starts getting out of its panicked state, and is able to comprehend that the two guards were shot and are now dead on the floor, small pools of blood forming near their heads.

On the hill
Evan's finger slides off of the trigger and he allows himself to breathe normally again. That's one for the textbooks.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2016, 03:49:54 pm »

"Oh shit, oh shit." Alain whispers for himself. He then crawls into the tent Bernard went into and whispers: "Two corpses!"

Alain also shoves the soaked rag on face of the tied up german soldier and hides in the tent.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2016, 03:52:13 pm »

Bernard whispers, It's war, people die, just be glad it wasn't us.

He then motions for Alexia to come over.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2016, 03:59:23 pm »

"Hey, BAM, hows your German writing?"

Evan whispers, hardly moving his mouth as he directs the sound to his target.

"Even if we hide the bodies, the BGs will notice they left. If you leave a note saying they went to town or went AWOL or something, it might buy us some time. Mess it up and they will only notice somethin's wrong faster though...."

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2016, 04:18:31 pm »

Hmm? What? Yeah, I can write in German just as well as any lanuage thank you! Got paper?

Head to Bernard

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2016, 04:26:18 pm »

Hmm? What? Yeah, I can write in German just as well as any lanuage thank you! Got paper?

Head to Bernard

"Ask Frenchie, if ya can't find one somewhere else.

Get back on overwatch.

Looks like another two notches on the belt. I would have preferred to have this mission done cleaner...but I ain't about to lose any sleep over Nazis. Lets hope their noise doesn't attract another patrol, at least until we can get things prepared.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2016, 04:51:34 pm »

"But they are very visible!"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2016, 06:01:12 pm »

Help me drag them to the tent. We will hide them there. Then we torch the place.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2016, 07:19:42 pm »

We shouldn't torch the place what we should do is interrogate this guard I captured and figure out what the hell is going on in here.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #191 on: July 16, 2016, 03:10:47 am »

We shouldn't torch the place what we should do is interrogate this guard I captured and figure out what the hell is going on in here.

But... but... I want to torch the place! It will be a ditraction, and we could drive the tank in an' it'll be like the movies!

Ok.... But still, it's fun! And the tank has better weapons!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 16, 2016, 05:18:24 pm »

"Oh shit, oh shit." Alain whispers for himself. He then crawls into the tent Bernard went into and whispers: "Two corpses!"

Alain also shoves the soaked rag on face of the tied up german soldier and hides in the tent.
You enter the the tent and put the rag against the soldiers face. He struggles as he sees the rag approach, but quickly falls limp as he goes unconscious.

Head to Bernard
Bernard pops out of the tent and motions for Alexia to come over. She does so, and both of them go back inside of the tent.

That makes the three of you plus an unconscious soldier. My, it's getting a bit cramped in here.

Get back on overwatch.
You remain on the hill, providing overwatch. You watch as the frenchman enters the tent, and a few moments after him Alexia does the same. The three of them are now inside of the tent and out of sight. Which is good.

The two corpses are still on the path, and you see the first patrol coming towards the path. They'll round the corner and get line of sight on the tent and the corpses in less then a few minutes. Which is bad.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: always clean up your trash, kids
« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2016, 05:38:43 pm »

Grab the corpses and drag them into the tent.

Alright, we can interrogate him later for now let's focus on not getting caught.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: always clean up your trash, kids
« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2016, 07:32:01 pm »

((I like how well we are working together. "Lets interrogate him!" *Knocks out*. "Lets hide!" *leaves bodies in the open* :P))

*Sigh* I really shouldn't have let them go ahead of me. I'd shoot out the lights, but then I wouldn't be able to hit anything either.

I guess all I can do right now is wait.

Wait, ready to shoot if they end up spotting our guys/the bodies again.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20