Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57625 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 13 - Lucky for Some
« Reply #615 on: August 25, 2016, 08:29:44 am »

How about we take this one thing at a time. How do we deal with the flame trap?
~~~
I have a pickle jar, that I could fill with water, and dump it on the trap... assuming we can get some water.
Other ideas?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 25, 2016, 09:08:42 am »

I don't have any way of dealing with the flame trap and I like not getting murdered, so I left.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 25, 2016, 09:25:39 am »

I was the one that broke the blade trap.
Can you tell everything you did yesterday o_O
Same with you FoU.
Or Persus...
I'm conventionally useless since we have no rope and the only way to get across is either push or carry something to that bridge or use an item. :-\
I waited.  I've got nothing I can think of unless I have more stuff in my inventory I don't know about.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 25, 2016, 10:00:55 am »

This is what happens when people die off early and are also confused >_> *grumble grumble grr whyyyy*
I don't have any way of dealing with the flame trap and I like not getting murdered, so I left.
So you left with the rope and possibly the only chance of getting across the bridge?
What's the plan now? Wait for scum to deal with the traps?! (while keeping public silence?)

* Tiruin lists down new things to suggest for improvement of the game...

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 25, 2016, 10:04:18 am »

So you left with the rope and possibly the only chance of getting across the bridge?
What's the plan now? Wait for scum to deal with the traps?! (while keeping public silence?)

I can't get to the bridge because I'll get burnt by the flame trap. I can't do anything in the trap room so I left.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 25, 2016, 10:07:16 am »

I can't get to the bridge because I'll get burnt by the flame trap. I can't do anything in the trap room so I left.
You had a rope that you got from that one room o_O We mentioned that a long time ago, multiple times. You (or anyone else) didn't mention any searching on the chasm or using the rope on that area.
So how sure are you that you can't do anything in the trap room unless you already have cut out every possibility? Also FLAME doesn't kill instantly and someone doused my flames.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: August 25, 2016, 10:26:21 am »

I know I have the rope, the chasm is still on the other side of the flame trap, which means I can't use it. You're also surprisingly trusting for a game where we know at least one scum is left.

Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 25, 2016, 11:09:50 am »

I know I have the rope, the chasm is still on the other side of the flame trap, which means I can't use it. You're also surprisingly trusting for a game where we know at least one scum is left.

At least two. :P Unless one died and the other searched them and we're all squabbling and being very uncoordinated because of paranoia and that ol' not knowing flips.
But yes, I am being trusting because I see it as the best way to go through with this (or literally die trying. I even tried to search around and got burnt, then got unburnt thanks to someone else!)
so yeah. You could've dropped the rope. You could've done all things with it. But now we're spending one whole phase without anything being done! :I (Also that if it actually does make a bridge, we will only know NEXT phase...so that's something to really be fixed with this game.)
And we don't even get details of the room you're in. >_>

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: August 25, 2016, 06:06:32 pm »

then got unburnt thanks to someone else
You're welcome.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 2 - What Goes Bump
« Reply #624 on: August 27, 2016, 04:06:54 pm »

:'(Puzzle Phase 13

Please send in your four actions to me in the next 24 hours, if you haven't already. If you need a reminder of your inventory or anything else, do let me know.

Spoiler: Possible Actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 02, 2016, 07:39:06 am »

Phase ending soon. Thanks for bearing with me.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC!
« Reply #626 on: September 02, 2016, 04:18:45 pm »

DISCUSSION PHASE 14

You have received your room descriptions. This phase will end in 48 hours, or on a shorten. You can submit puzzle actions early if you're not going to be around during the puzzle phase.

If you send in actions early, I'll skip the long night phase. If Griffinpup doesn't post today, he'll be modkilled.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 14 - Running The Gauntlet
« Reply #627 on: September 02, 2016, 05:58:37 pm »

Well then. I'm going to hope that you're town, Tiruin.

Care for any more medical treatment?

And... who shot Fish?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 02, 2016, 08:28:52 pm »

Wait, Griffinpup is alive?
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 02, 2016, 08:59:52 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43