Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57654 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 9 - Unsurprisingly, Dangerous.
« Reply #555 on: July 21, 2016, 01:26:55 am »

*it not ot
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 21, 2016, 01:36:09 am »

Tiruin: Why does it not show TBF as bruised in your version???
PFP
...Because it doesn't o_O
Either something got weird or NQT is delivering a post when he's busy being silly. So I'll ask for a reclarification if he's bruised or not, because I see the list without any status effects. (Besides that, TBF was bruised before so I believe it's a carry over mistake from when I saw your words).

Also woah, we got the stabber o_O
...Why wasn't anyone stabbed lately then? Either he missed...or that's a bad case of inactivity/not-talkyness >_< (Although he did notify sickness so that also modified my view of him and the 'coincidental people are going after inactive peeps?).

That said, woo. Tomasque is Explorer person. \o/ Suggesting either to shoot as first action, or move away. I'm using my first action to move, and then the next three to get back, use an item on the traps to work on them (since I don't think using an item on the flame/chasm trap will activate it unless I 'move' to the door), in any order whatsoever.

Was it you or Dustan who had the thing to unclog the drain? I think it can be worked to guard vs. the blade trap.

Teachings of Nak Leth [Read] A stack of closely-written notes on the hidden teachings of Nak Leth. On the cover is an image of Nakleth with his red left eye and blue right eye.
Woah. Spoiler manual there. Totally an assassin. (Y'know other than the Ritual Knife). If they weren't the strangler given the lack of stabs (since I believe this is the one that deals bleed damage), then we CAN clear out anyone who has been stabbed--me and Persus, coincidentally.

...That means Fallacy and TBF are the last remaining cultists.
...Also the whiskey can be worked very well with fire :v Considering the mechanisms of a standard flame trap (from studying the architecture of such--available online), combustion near the nozzle will cause it to be disabled.

And then PPEx4

Tiruin:Here I am again.

So what exactly...

Hm.  Hm.

I need to check something.
Yeah -_- like checking EVERYTHING YOU DIDN'T POST ON BEFORE INCLUDING EVERYTHING EXCLUSIVE WITH DETAILS.

So I can probably make ot through the blade trap.  Does anybody have fire resist or a bridge?
I can work on the chasm and can improvise my instrument on the flame nozzles.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 21, 2016, 08:57:26 am »

No. Or at least, I'm not an assassin. Try again.
By the way, have you ever considered the possibility of a "self stab?" where an assassin stabs themselves to make them seem more town?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 21, 2016, 09:51:52 am »

I got the rope. I also got a bunch of handkerchiefs off the adventurer and nothing from the rock, before moving to the Tomb of the Lesser Functionaries.

Fallacy: What did you get from your looting spree?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 21, 2016, 11:22:05 am »

I'm not an assassin, they tried to stab me before.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 21, 2016, 03:03:07 pm »

By the way, have you ever considered the possibility of a "self stab?" where an assassin stabs themselves to make them seem more town?
Ahem.

Fallacy: What did you get from your looting spree?
Two bandages. Which are useless because I have a medkit. BAH!

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 22, 2016, 08:26:39 am »

{I'm not (Mafia) [...but no opinions raised as to whom .-.]}

>_<

I worded it in such a way as to invoke a reaction, despite that I am unsure.
No. Or at least, I'm not an assassin. Try again.
I have, and cleared the idea out as inefficiency, however that is a good point raised--it however follows that a self-stab must have also in their possession, a stabbing weapon.
Hence those who have been stabbed have stabbing weapons; at that time of phase, it is very strange to say that these folks actually have, daresay I, stabbed themselves to waste a medkit//action use slot.
The only folks who have had medkits were TBF or yourself.
Can you follow up your opinion there?

Because this whole game is lacking scumhunting left and right from basically everyone.

And. . . ?
Are you going to follow your own statements up, or let the other people assume the conclusion? You've been pretty quiet the whole game, and only in my knowledge is this partly on uncertainty since it would be otherwise strange if you were active lurking, given your general, consistent personality, and my notes about you.

Are we getting votes? Nobody has counterclaimed my idea of Tomasque being the shooter, hence he's a justified Explorer here. Considering 3 shots used on snakes--are you the elephant gun-person-hunter-man? Out of curiosity, wondering if the gun type matters since all bullets are lethal and there have been no instances of protective items being shown other than our improvisational skills.

...Also we can make an improvised molotov cocktail with those handkerchiefs and whiskey :P But all the improvisation that comes to mind requires FIRE.
Which means LIGHT THE DARN ROOM FIRST.

And then nobody speaks.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 22, 2016, 08:29:21 am »

I speak!
Okay. How are we supposed to light the room?

Possibilities...
Blow a hole in the ceiling(no. Far too unlikely).
Acquire or repair storm lantern(more probable... but a pickle jar isn't the specialized glass I need to do so).
Make several torches, as depicted in mural(how?)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 22, 2016, 10:59:10 am »

I have an idea!

NQT: If I poured alcohol on the fire trap and activated it from a distance (this is all theoretical),  would it light the room?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 22, 2016, 11:09:46 am »

I have an idea!

NQT: If I poured alcohol on the fire trap and activated it from a distance (this is all theoretical),  would it light the room?
There's only one way to find out.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 22, 2016, 12:58:36 pm »

I like that response. I need to get past those blades, though.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 22, 2016, 01:00:53 pm »

I have an idea!

There's only one way to find out.
I think I'll stay away from that room then.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 22, 2016, 01:32:22 pm »

*eyes persus suspiciously*
Money!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 22, 2016, 01:36:44 pm »

Last time someone said something like that, TBF blew up a wall. Now you're proposing to make the flame trap more on fire.
Sigtext

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 22, 2016, 01:57:43 pm »

Phase ends in about two hours time.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43