Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57855 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 4 - A Mounting Body Pile
« Reply #345 on: June 29, 2016, 06:02:56 pm »

Hey, by the way, I'm thinking it may be possible to topple the statue in the Nexus to break through the disturbed brickwork to the north. Anybody in the Nexus have an item to do that?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2016, 11:11:47 pm »

You have about 20 hours left to detect, dissemble, demand and discuss before the phase ends.
Well this is helpful >_>
Guys, someone search TDS' body. He had that pole thing. Probably someone can PROD THOSE LEAVES.
Did ANYONE search those
Edit: Got the correct desc of the room I'm in (That's why I put down the [...] bit because it said 'when you walk in, a panel...')

The Embalming Room
In the embalming room there are three simple stone slabs (with room underneath for storing instruments) in marble, sandstone and granite. The sandstone and granite slabs are upturned. A faded mural spreads across one wall. A depressed panel lies underfoot. Southwest leads to the nexus.

The following explorers (known by their nicknames) are here:
Deus Asmoth
Dustan
Persus
Tiruin
in the Embalming room?? Those different MATERIALS used for those SLABS must MEAN SOMETHING. :I

Which rooms are lit? Do we have any indication that rooms are lit? Fallacy, please report.
TBF: Please report!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 30, 2016, 01:07:39 am »

Hey, by the way, I'm thinking it may be possible to topple the statue in the Nexus to break through the disturbed brickwork to the north. Anybody in the Nexus have an item to do that?
That's what I thought, but then I asked NQT about it, and this is what he said:
I like you're thinking but the statue has already toppled over.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 30, 2016, 04:31:37 am »

BHK: Where did Teneb's body go?
I remember 4mask being the first to talk about it.
People: PLEASE DISPLAY ALL FINDINGS OF SEARCHES >_>[...]
Everyone: Impressions please.
It's like the day game isn't existing or people aren't using this time to discuss. -_-

That's what I thought, but then I asked NQT about it, and this is what he said:
I like you're thinking but the statue has already toppled over.
I mentioned this years ago >_<
>_>
Really sets the disconcerting feeling that we're going to die off one by one because of the lack of anything :I

That said, anyone noticed the brick wall already had a crack before I posted this?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 30, 2016, 10:28:41 am »

@All:What do you want me to report on?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 30, 2016, 10:57:58 am »

So we need to change our strategy.  I'm thinking that kinda reverting to a normal mafia-game-esque day phase would be beneficial.  At least then people will say something in the entire day.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 30, 2016, 11:56:03 am »

@All:What do you want me to report on?
>_>
Now I suspect you as scum, subtly. Because I asked you a thingy back here because there's been a STABBIN or whatever spree lately that causes people to bleed the fish out.

In regards to the general audience--knowledge is power; the scumteam have NO way to coordinate, but they CAN kill (and know each other :v), so no way to coordinate can be easily solved, but they CAN approach their goal just by killin' everyone off.
THAT'S NOT THE SAME FOR US. WE HAVE TO COORDINATE. WHICH ISN'T HAPPENING LATELY OR AT ALL. :I
There's little idea what is searched and what results came out (I mean srsly. We probably know everything in the Nexus, we DON'T know who searched the corpses other than people softclaiming 'I looted it!', then shutting up. We don't know what was in the Priest statue's hands but do know what are in the other 2 statues. We know what's in the Statue room's mural but not what's in the Embalming room's mural, nor of the other 3 instrument storing stuffs...AND WE DON'T KNOW THE STATUS OF THE BRICK WALL OR THE STATUE ROOM)

In the least we should update each other on the status of rooms because once we lose coherence that way, we'll be blind in the dark JUST AS WE DON'T KNOW IF THE ROOMS ARE LIT OR IF FILLIPK/FALLACY // TBF HAVE LIT THEIR LANTERNS. UGGHHH.

And that's with less than 20 hours left, guys. -_-
So we need to change our strategy.  I'm thinking that kinda reverting to a normal mafia-game-esque day phase would be beneficial.  At least then people will say something in the entire day.
I don't know who to vote for because the people who are crucial to posting haven't been posting (and are posting everywhere else), and those #s are too many >3 to qualify for intentional scummitude/active lurking.
Bluh.

Dustan: Wht is this useful for? Because I don't even see it in the same room :V

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2016, 12:53:44 pm »

Scum attacked me.  It didn't take.  The end.

Plus lots of messups on the mod's part.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 30, 2016, 12:56:20 pm »

Also, was there a cracked wall somewhere???
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 30, 2016, 12:59:33 pm »

Scum attacked me.  It didn't take.  The end.

Plus lots of messups on the mod's part.
Yes >_> That's what I've been asking for 16+ hours. What do you mean by 'it didn't take'. We could do with a detailed situation of your status so we're aware of the dangers present, as well as coordination with present healers who have medkits (Which...you have :v I suggest a move and evade order this coming subphase plus medkit'ing anywhere after you've moved).

Also, was there a cracked wall somewhere???
The brick wall. I pushed the pillar which fell on it but it was somehow already cracked before hand.
I'll...just encourage people to scroll back, dig in, read up, and actually talk, because this is getting so :-\

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 30, 2016, 01:00:54 pm »

Wait, TBF, you're claiming that you got stabbed and that it didn't work for some non-specific reason?  Can anyone else second that claim?  I"m not in TBF's room right now.

PPE:
Ninja'd

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 30, 2016, 01:04:51 pm »

Wait, TBF, you're claiming that you got stabbed and that it didn't work for some non-specific reason?  Can anyone else second that claim?  I"m not in TBF's room right now.

PPE:
Ninja'd
He's presumably in the statue room if no other rooms have been opened :v

Those accounted for are:
Quote from: Nexus
Fillipk
4mask
Griffinpup
Tomasque
Quote from: Embalming Room
Deus Asmoth
Dustan
Persus
Tiruin
Quote from: Those unaccounted for that aren't talking or haven't talked :P
- TheBiggerFish
- BlackHeartKabal
Since TDS died and who replaced Roo again? The OP was unedited and I copied the last quote from it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 30, 2016, 01:11:43 pm »

It worked for a specific reason, but I'd rather not share.

Hm.  I think I know what to do with the wall...
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2016, 01:12:44 pm »

And yeah, BHK is in the same room as me.
Sigtext

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2016, 01:18:51 pm »

And what room is that, TBF?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43