Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57805 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

You're a part of an expedition of explorers searching for the Tomb of Nak Leth inside a vast and treacherous temple complex. Hidden among your number is a small cadre of elite assassins, worshippers of Nak Leth who have sworn to protect the tomb of their God King at all costs.

Puzzle Temple Panic! is a mafia-like game for 13 players. Three players are elite assassins, the rest are tomb raiders explorers. The explorers win when one of them has entered Nak Leth's tomb. Each explorer will get an improved ending if they manage to survive the temple and escape with an item of valuable treasure. The Assassins win when either all of the explorers are dead or the way to the tomb is permanently sealed. They have a secret win condition for an improved ending.

The Temple is split up into a number of Rooms. Each rooms has a number of listed Objects. Players can find Items which each have an Action (or more!) that they can use on objects, players and other items. The explorers will spend the game working together to solve the puzzles and exploring the different locations to gain access to the tomb. The assassins will spend the game trying to blend in with the explorers while thwarting their every move. They'll do this by hoarding puzzle items, using items on certain objects to create new obstacles, and killing explorers.

Spoiler: Game Phases (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Additional Rules (click to show/hide)

Signups
- Griffinpup
- TheDarkStar
- Persus13
- Zombie Urist
- 4maskwolf
- Tomasque
- Roo - Deus -
- Fillipk - Fallacy
- TheBiggerFish
- Dustan Hache
- Tiruin
- Teneb
- BlackHeartKabal

Replacements
-
-
-

Spoil-Spec
- Shakerag
- Jim Groovester
- ElephantParade
-
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:49:49 pm by notquitethere »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When will this game be starting? I'll in if it begins sometime after the 24th, but that doesn't seem all that likely.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IN, with a warning that next week will be really busy for me.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

I'm going on holiday next week, so the earliest we'll start is the 18th. Depending how quick the uptake is, we might have slots free on the 24th.

Here's some pictures to get folk in the mood:

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IN

This looks interesting.

And I'll also be busy until sometime next week.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

This game looks cool and I wish I had the time to play this. I'll watch it instead.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Watching is cool. I can spoilspec you if you lile.

If it tempts anyone on the fence, the talky part of the game is mostly just coordination. There's not a lynch to worry about, so it shouldn't be too overwhelming to keep up with.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Why the fuck not, I'm in.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile

This game looks cool and I have the time to play this. In

I'd prefer to start sooner than later though.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

In. This is unique and original: I love it!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

/in
Or not it's cool.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile

In this seems really unique, oh and I promise I won't go missing for a day this time.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Oh my.

In.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

In? It looks interesting, and I have done mafia games before (regular, not forum based) so I think I can do this.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43