Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Vampire: Progenitor (Multiplayer Suggestion Game...i guess?)  (Read 2863 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire: Progenitor (Multiplayer Suggestion Game...i guess?)
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 10:03:19 am »

Old Voskos farm, according to rumour a retired general, was the closest. The other two belonged to the two brothers Orgi and Thymos with their families. Both of them had fallen out a long time ago over a struggle for inheritance. Then again you could simply feast on Voskos goats instead or go hunting in the surroundings, you recall Thymos having recently had a fight with his brother over trampled fields claiming that he had intentionally goaded boar on his brothers land.
As Arachne neared Voskos' Farm, her mind was filled images of raw pieces of goat meat, still dripping blood. The sizzling of the acid that dripped from her maw melting the ground broke her out of reverie just, noticing she'd unconsciously taken several steps towards the goat pen.

Realizing she had instinctively sought out prey, Arachne tried to get a hold of herself. Prideful she may be, but she was no thief. She would go and knock on her neighbour's door, like a civilized Greek, and ask him for one of his goats in exchange for one of the pieces she made before the incident that were lying around her cottage. Hopefully she'd be able to explain who she was and the curse to him.

Knock at the door of Vaskos' Farmhouse.
Try not to think about how delicious Vaskos looks
Lose control and attack Vaskos
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:05:44 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 10:26:11 am »

Old Voskos, indeed as the rumours say was a retired soldier. The man had been at the forefront of the Conquest of Thessaly by the Myrmidons and over the years had grown old and cantankerous.

More so the old man still had his spear, which he used as a shepherds crook of all things.
As the old man opened the door cursing, spear in hand inquiring as to who would disturb him at this late hour he looked upon Arachne, who had changed greatly, gone was the young woman of modest beauty and instead a slavering mix of spider and woman was staring at him.

"By Hades ba-" [10+3 = 13 Control Lost] the old man would never end the sentence, your thirst over takes you and your rip into him, his screams quickly muffled as in your bestial thirst you tear out his throat not waiting for him to die before you start rending his body apart in your mad thirst for blood.

Your mind goes blank in ecstasy beyond any you have ever felt, the sexual ecstasy humans felt when reaching climax seeming so base and primitive in comparison to this pure bliss, greedily you drink up every last drop of blood, going so far as licking the dirt packed ground to prevent the blood from sickering into the earth.

Finally you collapse, exhausted, content, filled with bliss...when you awake it is still night and you realize the enormity of what you have done...

Spoiler:  Arachne (click to show/hide)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 11:07:41 am »

Finally you collapse, exhausted, content, filled with bliss...when you awake it is still night and you realize the enormity of what you have done...
As Arachne awakened, her heart was full of grief and grievances.

'I... I killed him. I killed Old Voskos. He always gave me the wool from his goats to use for my weaving. I'm a monster. A monster! This, this is all Athena's fault! She did this to me, made me this monster. The gods are fickle and the gods are cruel. But I am their better. Not even the Goddess of Art and of Crafting was my equal in weaving! And one day, I will be better than them in all ways. In killing. In fighting. And when that day comes... I will have my vengeance.'

Her mind filled with thoughts of revenge, Arachne planned her next move. If she was not yet powerful enough to attack the gods directly, she would become the monster they made her, and attack their mortal servants instead.

Arachne heads to the nearest Temple of Athene, avoiding humans and settlements as much as possible, moving through the wilderness
Once she reaches the temple, she will kill its priests, and destroy the temple.

((This fun. I invite any readers to provide commentary.))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:24:53 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 11:28:50 am »

Moving throught he wilderness should not be a problem but reaching a temple of Athene will be a problem. The Goddess is worshipped only in one place in Thessaly, in the Capital of the Myrmidian Kingdom itself: Pharsalus.

Protected by its Cyclopean walls it won't be easy to get in there; not if you want to reach this place quietly.

Alternatively there is one more place...to the North. The Temple of Athene at the foot of Mount Olympus itself.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 11:42:04 am »

Moving throught he wilderness should not be a problem but reaching a temple of Athene will be a problem. The Goddess is worshipped only in one place in Thessaly, in the Capital of the Myrmidian Kingdom itself: Pharsalus.

Protected by its Cyclopean walls it won't be easy to get in there; not if you want to reach this place quietly.

Alternatively there is one more place...to the North. The Temple of Athene at the foot of Mount Olympus itself.

As Arachne contemplated where the closest temple of the vile Athena was located, her heart could not help but quiver. But her resolve was firm, she knew the path she chose would not be easy. Of course attacking at the foot of Mount Olympus itself was foolish when she had just finished acknowledging her own weakness before the gods, but though Pharsalus had great walls, instinct whispered at the back of her mind that scaling these would prove no obstacle to Arachne in her new form.

Head to Pharsalus

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 09:37:28 pm »

((CREATE A GOAT VAMPIRE!))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 11:28:53 pm »

((Seems Interesting, PTW, and maybe Join Later on.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2016, 07:12:27 am »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2016, 09:56:22 am »

((im presuming since you described yourself as a huge spider, that you were thinking of some kind of centaur spider: aka if you played Dark Souls, upper part human lower part spider, also sorry for the delay)
In your new state travel has become different, extra legs allow for a brisk pace but that is until daylight starts to break. You feel inordinately hot, the sun painful on your skin and carapace, but you press on regardless, however by early midday, you feel utterly exhausted, and parched, the thirst returning with a vengeance...worse even, the sun seems to have gotten hotter and hotter.

Spoiler:  Arachne (click to show/hide)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2016, 10:45:30 am »

((im presuming since you described yourself as a huge spider, that you were thinking of some kind of centaur spider: aka if you played Dark Souls, upper part human lower part spider, also sorry for the delay)
((I intended a full giant spider, with no extra human bits. However having the human bit would probably not be a bad idea, to hint at my origins. So we can go with something like the picture you linked if that's cool. Except the human part was in a coma or something to fit with my previous roleplaying.))
I thirst...
Attempt to hunt wildlife to slake the thirst, then find a place to take shelter from the sun
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:48:30 am by Demonic Spoon »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 03:03:45 pm »

((Having the extra human bits would be weird. I mean, i still feel a bit funny whenever i fight that boss. On one hand, Evil Demon Spider Thing, but on the other, Boobs.))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 04:17:29 pm »

Hunting is immensely easier when you are huge Arachnid. It doesn't take long to find a herd of wild boars.

[10+3 = 13 Control Lost] You can feel their pulse, the fresh, hot blood coursing through their veins. In seconds you have once more lost control, falling over the frightened beasts tearing them apart with super-human strenght, a strength not even a grown boar can withstand.

But even as you lose yourself the sun burns immensely hotter, it scalds you, and you become dizzy. Screeching in pain you hinde in a nearby cave, instinctively dragging one of the dead boars with you.

Inside the cool darkness the scalding sun rays won't reach, but you have extensive burns, your carapace partly melted, the pain indescribable. Your hunger only increased you devour the blood of the boar.

It lacks...texture. The taste is bland, like blood tasted back in your human days: coppery. Unlike when you fed on poor old Voskos, when you felt pure ecstasy, this felt absolutely bland. After drinking your fill, your thirst subsides, the beast within appeased, you regain control over your faculties, but you feel weak.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2016, 05:00:46 pm »

Arachne cowered in the cave from the sun that now burned her. The gods had not only robbed her of her humanity, but the light of day as well? Did their vindictiveness know no limit? She began to plan out making some sort of covering to protect her new form from the sun's rays, but that would have to wait until she got some thread.

Rest until it is dark. Continue traveling to Pharsalus at night, hunting wildlife as needed

((Is that Humanity ellipses a good ellipses or a bad ellipses. Also, what would be a good way for me to create offspring?))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:03:56 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2016, 05:08:17 pm »

((i assume you mean the ... after Humanity? There was no change so i just left the dot dot dot. Stats are obscure on purpose ;)
as for creating offspring, well that is for you to find out, you are the first of vampires, you have to figure out ALL the things by yourself thats half the idea of the game...but if you feel really lost ill give some tips))

You rest for a while, until darkness breaks, but still the wounds haven't closed, as it turns dark outside you finally leave the cave. The rest of the boars have mostly bled out but you drink what you can from them anyway, its not much and it has a stale, disgusting taste to it, but it fills the stomach.

After another day and a dead deer, you find yourself close to Pharsalos, the Cyclopean walls rising up before you. The night is still young, time to get revenge.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2016, 06:08:53 am »

a lone owl watches you from a tree, its eerie cry the only sound in the vicinity.
Pages: 1 [2] 3