Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29016 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #300 on: July 05, 2016, 06:54:34 pm »

Fight the forced calm and RIP AND TEAR SPIDERS
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 05, 2016, 06:55:09 pm »

((See if you can drown the giant corpse pile Loki.))
Take Samuel to the cavern entrance.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 05, 2016, 07:41:40 pm »

Go use my magic on the demon and the spider.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2016, 09:02:28 am »

((Uhm why did Spaz also become calm? Did his spell backfire))

"Fuck it, be ready lads to hold ya breath if anything goes wrong."
I'll use spontanous drownage again on as many enemies as I can. I focus on filling only their lungs, like how used this spell the first time (not the second time when I flooded the entire basement).

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2016, 05:15:31 am »

Before the unbound demon can do anything, teleport a beak into its heart.
The demon gasps in surprise, then vanishes in a boiling cloud of sulfur and soot.

Fight the forced calm and RIP AND TEAR SPIDERS
You move, eerily calm, yet ready to fight. You step carefully around the vomiting dead man, and, avoiding his stream of liquid hate, you begin stabbing at the creatures clinging to the wall along you side of the entrance. you hold them back for now, and a couple drop wounded to the floor, disappearing into the mass of bugs and stuff.

((See if you can drown the giant corpse pile Loki.))
Take Samuel to the cavern entrance.
He's already there. Vomiting on the creatures.

Go use my magic on the demon and the spider.
You snap out of your self imposed calm, and begin to laugh. Your laughter is not pleasant to hear, for others or for yourself. it is an uncontrolled, harsh, bark of a laugh, with a tint of cruelty and more than a hint of madness at the edges. You can't seem to stop, nor do you want to. you begin reaching into the mass of bugs and casting your fear at them. The mass stops moving forward, and begins to dissolve as many of the bus begin to recoil, curl up, or try to climb away from themselves. You step forwad blindly, laughing as you go, wading right into the mass.

((Uhm why did Spaz also become calm? Did his spell backfire))

"Fuck it, be ready lads to hold ya breath if anything goes wrong."
I'll use spontanous drownage again on as many enemies as I can. I focus on filling only their lungs, like how used this spell the first time (not the second time when I flooded the entire basement).
No good. You continue to vomit a stream of water, though it is weak now and spreads out instead of streaming forward. You collapse forward, laying with your head to the side and water oozing out of your mouth, nose, ears and eyes. Some of the bugs begin to wade forward through the water again, though some still suffer ill effects from it.

that monstrosity that seemed to be made of thousands of bug corpses shakes itself violently. bug bodies begin to fall off in droves. As they land, they begin righting themselves and moving forward. Some have clear signs of damage taken, and there are even some without limbs or heads. You guys have managed to push the swarm back somewhat into the room, but they are starting to approach you again. Few are within arm's reach yet though (Exfept for Varion, who seems intent on meeting these things head on), and those that are within reach are being handled by Korvash and Mongo right now.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2016, 09:58:37 am »

Korvash stabs and slashes all the spider with an air of calm detachment
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2016, 12:22:41 pm »

Continue to keep the effects on the bugs if I can start punting them around and dancing like I'm singing in the rain blood and guts of bugs slowly back away from the bugs if I can
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:07:57 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2016, 08:24:33 pm »

((Most fascinating...))

Farlook at that bugcorpsemass. Necromantic? Parasitic? Eldritch? Stay far away from the breach for now.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 08, 2016, 03:16:08 am »

Smash my way deeper into the cave.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 08, 2016, 06:26:08 am »

((Are the guys fighting the bugs who are coming to me? Yes, right? I'll better not use my drown spell again right? Things are somewhat under control. ))
Try to get back up my but again and recover. That move probably didn't feel great to Samuel. Still be ready to cast a spell if something goes wrong.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:34:31 am by Loki987 »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 11, 2016, 06:43:30 am »

((What's happening? Is Ozarck on vacation maybe?))
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 12:30:58 pm by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 11, 2016, 06:52:51 pm »

Korvash stabs and slashes all the spider with an air of calm detachment
You manage to keep the bugs out of the hallway, but they begin to overwhelm you. You cut a few down, and more take their place. One bites yo uhard on the neck, and you stab it through the face, but are pulled further into the bug pile. You keep swinging as you are being pulled under. But then Varion bpasses by, and the horde thins out noticeably. Some of them are snatched up but the dead bugs father in, torn apart or reawakened as corpsebugs in a seemingly random process.

Continue to keep the effects on the bugs if I can start punting them around and dancing like I'm singing in the rain blood and guts of bugs slowly back away from the bugs if I can
Madness calls, and you answer. You march forward, driving the bugs away, kicking and stomping. teh big ugly dead thing does not shy away, however, and you are walking right into striking distance of it and it's unbugdead horde.

((Most fascinating...))

Farlook at that bugcorpsemass. Necromantic? Parasitic? Eldritch? Stay far away from the breach for now.
Your sight only shows you that it is hungry, and disturbed.

Smash my way deeper into the cave.
You carve a path right up to Varion, and, almost as one, the two of you look up, up, up, at the big bugdeath looming before you.

((Are the guys fighting the bugs who are coming to me? Yes, right? I'll better not use my drown spell again right? Things are somewhat under control. ))
Try to get back up my but again and recover. That move probably didn't feel great to Samuel. Still be ready to cast a spell if something goes wrong.
You Roll over and sit up. your leg won't support you, but you lean against the wall of the hallway and watch helplessly as your party wades into the sea of monsters. They look like they are winning, but that big ... thing. Well, you know death, and that thing looks as dead as you are.

((What's happening? Is Ozarck on vacation maybe?))
Long week last week and a visitor this weekend. I tend not to post on sundays anyway, and needed some rest. Actually I am on vacation this week, but that won't affect much.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 11, 2016, 06:57:25 pm »

Stab at the creature working to mainly parry and block its attacks. slowly back up a bit as it gets close. See if my magic can effect it.
Necromancers, the filth Something of that sort is bringing these back it seems.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 11, 2016, 09:22:49 pm »

((If anyone has any strong alcohol left, I would recommend throwing it at the necro-swarm. Also, another one of those fireball would be helpful if you can manage it Egan.))
Back away from the mass, while crushing any insects that attack me.
((If one of us is going to charge I guess I should as well.))
Charge!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 01:36:59 am by AkumaKasai »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 11, 2016, 10:58:23 pm »

Korvash roars a challange and fights off the last of the calm, he charges in and joins Mongo and Varion in there fight. FOR GLORY
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28