Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 28950 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #315 on: July 13, 2016, 09:34:29 am »

loki? egan?

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 13, 2016, 03:43:56 pm »

I'll use my first spell: "Woeful Water(I'll use my magic on as many enemies as I can. The enemy reacts as if they suddenly are underwater (they are surrounded by psychic water kinda, water that's not really there (I hope you understand my gibberrish), however they don't drown. They are slowed down, they don't attack as hard. Animals also freak out. That seems like a safe move.)
I mumble "Go team."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:46:17 am by Loki987 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 13, 2016, 04:38:38 pm »

Just stand back and let the idiots do all the work.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 14, 2016, 10:16:59 am »

Stab at the creature working to mainly parry and block its attacks. slowly back up a bit as it gets close. See if my magic can effect it.
Necromancers, the filth Something of that sort is bringing these back it seems.
Well, you prevent the thing from swarming you under, so that's good. as for what effect your spell is having - you can't really say. it's actions don't change much, and all you can sense of it's memories is a confused jumble. On the bright side, the attempt didn't drive you completely insane, which yo ufeel is a possibility, brushing against a mind as alien as this one.

((If anyone has any strong alcohol left, I would recommend throwing it at the necro-swarm. Also, another one of those fireball would be helpful if you can manage it Egan.))
Back away from the mass, while crushing any insects that attack me.
((If one of us is going to charge I guess I should as well.))
Charge!
You Claw your way in and are completely overwhelmed by the bugmonster, buried up to your shoulders in the swarm. Your thick fur is holding out, but you are getting no traction at all.

Korvash roars a challange and fights off the last of the calm, he charges in and joins Mongo and Varion in there fight. FOR GLORY
You roar, rush in, and are immediately thrown backward, landing on your tail. You stand and fight, but are pressed back.

I'll use my first spell: "Woeful Water(I'll use my magic on as many enemies as I can. The enemy reacts as if they suddenly are underwater (they are surrounded by psychic water kinda, water that's not really there (I hope you understand my gibberrish), however they don't drown. They are slowed down, they don't attack as hard. Animals also freak out. That seems like a safe move.)
I mumble "Go team."
Safe move? This is a "kill it with fire" moment. Safe moves will get you eaten. Nevertheless, you project a psychic wave of drowning. All the 'natural' bugs in the room fall from wherever they are and begin thrashing about mindlessly. it's just the big bugmonster that's trying to eat a bear, and it's undead bughorde to worry about now. Fortunately, yor meatshields are occupying their attention pretty handily, so no bugs get to you.

Just stand back and let the idiots do all the work.
You stand on the drowned guy's head and preen.

So, the situation as it stands: the bear is being pulled under, the two melee guys up ront are being pushed back, and the dead guy and bird in the back areout of harms way. About half of the enemy is down, whether from being torn to pieces, or from magic. Whatever it is under that roiling mass of undead bugs is starting to show itself - a hint of carapace here, a long, jointed leg there. It's losing a touch of it's armor of corpses, from the look of it. You guys cold possibly survive. Awwwwww. I mean ... Yay.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2016, 10:29:33 am »

If I can get the torch start burning shit. If I cannot fal back while swinging and stabbing at undead bugs
This creature is different , not  natural thing.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 14, 2016, 12:25:37 pm »

((Being in a small space, I'm scared of drowning my teammates.))
I'll use putrid river (water hose) again, I'll try to remove the armor of bugs with my waterbeam. I''l make sure I hit my teammates least as possible.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 14, 2016, 04:13:09 pm »

You know what would improve this situation? More demons!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2016, 06:31:41 pm »

((Everything that can be drowned either has been or is on your side Loki. It doesn't work on the undead, and the big guy is either immune or undead as well.))
Free myself from the bugs. Bite off any part of the big 'un that gets too close.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2016, 08:11:41 pm »

Charge back in and do my best to help Mongo the bear without injuring him
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2016, 10:27:13 pm »

If I can get the torch start burning shit. If I cannot fal back while swinging and stabbing at undead bugs
This creature is different , not  natural thing.
Who had the torch? Oh it fell into the room, didn't it? No luck, it remains out of reach, in a little clear spot fifteen feet behind you and to the side. You do manage to fall back though, and retain your footing.

((Being in a small space, I'm scared of drowning my teammates.))
I'll use putrid river (water hose) again, I'll try to remove the armor of bugs with my waterbeam. I''l make sure I hit my teammates least as possible.
Ahahahahahahahaha. You get such good rolls on that one. I never expected to write about something like this, you know?

You lean forward again, brace yourself, and begin vomiting a stream of water, You arc it up, like water from a firehose, and begin stripping bugs off the big thing, left, right, up and down. the creature's carapace is becoming clear, and it looks like a centipede with widse, spidrery legs, whic hgrow out from the bottom, sides, and tops of each of the segments you can see. You rolled a six, so time to roll collateral damage. You have ... three teammates in the line of fire. spaz' luck rings true, and killer is out of hte way, but you shove Mongo right under the seething tide, both of water and of bugs.

((Everything that can be drowned either has been or is on your side Loki. It doesn't work on the undead, and the big guy is either immune or undead as well.))
Free myself from the bugs. Bite off any part of the big 'un that gets too close.
Before you can, you get swerpt off your feet and pushed forward, directly under the monster, in a tide of putrid water and bug bits. Your teammates strike again.  You grab hold of one of the great beast's many legs and climb, pulling yourself halfway out of the flood, and ripping off another of the thing's limbs in the process that was a wild ride. yo can't even see the others, or the hallway from where you came. Both are hidden by the bulk of the beast. yo uare closer to the cavern from which the bug came. Oddly enough, you can see pretty well though. it's not pitch black back there. Sunlight streams into that cavern and you look up instinctively, to see part of a giant gaping hole in the cavern ceiling. that's probably not supposed to be like that.

Charge back in and do my best to help Mongo the bear without injuring him
You start forward, then stop and watch as the River Styx decides to take a little detour through your battle. Mongo gets pulled along with it, but you see a great furry paw grab hold of a big ugly spider leg, so you know he's still alive. "hang in there" You yell, edging around the wall of the cavern to get to the bear. You get about ten feet away this turn.

You know what would improve this situation? More demons!
Almost missed you, so you go out of turn. sorry. maybe.

You call forth two demons: one a birdlike thing much like yourself, and another, of which all you can see are the vertical slits of it's eyes, inside a roiling mass of darkness. Now, what do they do? the first flies immediately toward the bugs and monsters and begins pecking and slashing, and eating. With each eaten monster, it grows larger. The second tunrs too, slowly, and moves forward, darkness radiating out of it, covering the torch and blackening the room. You can't see what happens from there. Except that you can still see the slits of the demon's eyes, and they seem to be expanding.

so, the bird is on the drowned one's head. the drowned one vomited a stream of water, washing away a bunch of the bugs and Mongo. Varion is in a fighting retreat, but the three of you (bird, dead, and psycho) are now virtually blind, because of the second demon. All any of you can see are the slits of it's eyes.

As for Mongo and Korvash, they are on the far side of the cavern rom you, and can see what I have described for them. They don't really know about the two demons yet.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 14, 2016, 10:35:03 pm »

if the daemon attacks me: Seek out the daemon and use my magic to haunt it , then slit its throat if I can.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:51:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 15, 2016, 02:36:52 am »

((For fuck's sake Spazyak, can we go a few turns without infighting?))
Dig my claws into the creature's carapace and start biting off any limbs close enough to attack me. Afterwards, chomp a large hole into its carapace.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 15, 2016, 03:41:05 am »

Try to get to Mongo and help him if unable go for the undead abomination thing and try to hack it apart now its armor is weakened.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 15, 2016, 03:55:34 pm »

((That went better than expected except for the demon that blinded us.))
Sit and watch what happens. Be prepared to attack if any spiders, bugs or demons attack me.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 15, 2016, 05:35:29 pm »

"Caw caw motherfuckers!"
The solution has been provided, now we need merely wait. A few more meters back.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28