Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29019 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #285 on: July 03, 2016, 12:58:56 pm »

((Well you fought the crow first for THREE coins. If you want to fight do it after the creatures are dead.))
((all right))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 03, 2016, 08:19:05 pm »

((Well you fought the crow first for THREE coins. If you want to fight do it after the creatures are dead.))
((all right))
(Also I left so you would be shooting the medic in the back)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 03, 2016, 08:35:41 pm »

((all right))
((I'd take my chances.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 03, 2016, 10:39:34 pm »

((all right))
((I'd take my chances.))
((He is acting like a dwarf except slightly less suicidal. Hey there may be some socks or money in that pit of death maybe you should check))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 03, 2016, 10:43:59 pm »

Summon a weak demon... inside Varion's heart.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 03, 2016, 10:52:03 pm »

((all right))
((I'd take my chances.))
((He is acting like a dwarf except slightly less suicidal. Hey there may be some socks or money in that pit of death maybe you should check))
((i called the loot, mostly cause I plan to gather it  to figure out where it goes afterwards, and he attacked me first.))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 03, 2016, 11:28:59 pm »

((You tried to drive him insane before he attacked you))
My Sig

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 03, 2016, 11:31:01 pm »

((You tried to drive him insane before he attacked you))
((nah, just cause a bad flashback))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 04, 2016, 12:19:20 am »

((Dude, magically causing someone to relive their worst memories definitely counts as an attack. You're psychologically torturing Corvo over three pieces of copper and a stein. All he's trying to do is make it stop.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 04, 2016, 12:32:10 am »

((Dude, magically causing someone to relive their worst memories definitely counts as an attack. You're psychologically torturing Corvo over three pieces of copper and a stein. All he's trying to do is make it stop.))
((all right. I will let him be.))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 04, 2016, 04:05:05 am »

((Sigh, we will die.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 04, 2016, 05:39:47 am »

((Sigh, we will die.))
((I thought that was expected when we got chucked in the omega legion))
My Sig

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 04, 2016, 06:08:48 am »

((I would like it if my character survives one mission.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 05, 2016, 08:28:45 am »

((How dark is the room? Bears have night vision on par with cats, so I might be able to see whatever's attacking us.))
Samuel, drown the beasts!
Kill more of the things attacking us.
((it's dark. the light from behind helps, but you entered the hall from the brightly lit area very recently and haven't had time to adapt.))
You roar and wade forward, swiping left, right, up, and down, clearing the hallway all the way to the opening at the end, claws covered in ichor, the sound of dying spider montsers fresh in your ears. Dying spider monsters and something else. something soft and rubbery. See KHH's turn for more info.

Hearing the bear call for magic Korvash decides he doesn't want to end up with a lung full and steals the torch from the looter then goes and helps Mongo fight what ever it is

No magic while we are in range we can handle it

You grab the torch and wallop Varion in the face, causing him to stumble back and let go, then turn and follow the bear to the end of the hall, stabbing at whatever twitches, though most of the twitching is from severed limbs. You arrive at the end of the hall and see, in the light oif the torch, a natural cavern, looking as though it has been worked by tools in the past, with some human architectural bits, like support columns and platforms and some racks and shelves and the like. And the room is crawling with Spiders, larger than you've fought so far, along with some long, pale wormlike things about three feet in diameter and up to twelve feet long, a few things that look like beetles, and a very large thing that looks like it is made of the corpses of thousands of giant bugs. You can tell that the bugs are coming from a point a bit further in - a dark patch beyond a natural rock pillar could be an entrance to another area. Curiously, there are no signs of water damage anywhere in here.

-sigh- See spazyak's turn for more.

I shoot out a crazy high pressure (hot boiling) stream of water out of the palm of my hand. This is a new spell (if the GM agrees it's someting I can do). It's the third spell I've introduced. I call it "Water Hose". I also make sure I don't hit any of my teammates.
You stand and point your hands at the swarm and will the water to come. You feel ill and collapse to your knees and lean forward, opening your mouth wide. Wider. Wider. Your maw gapes beyond human width and water gushes out, steaming as it comes. It sprays the nearby creatures and continues for a while, driving them back and causing some to fall, twitching, under the onslaught. Oh, that's right. You don't drown by putting water in your hands. You can call this one Water Hose if you like, but Putrid river is probably a more apt name.

Use magic to incapacitate killer hound from attacking me further
Work to kill the creatures attacking the group

You use your empathic ability to render Korvash harmless. He goes mute, and stands perfectly still, dropping the torch at his feet and staring blankly. And so do you.

Summon a weak demon... inside Varion's heart.
The terror you felt vanishes, and you call upon your dark powers. You hear a cackle from behind you, and the demon you summoned before - the one that was obedient to you - rises up with malevolence in it's eye and stalks toward you. You can sense hat it's will is no longer under your own.

We're doing Omega ((and ER)) proud this turn, fellas.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 05, 2016, 04:10:56 pm »

Before the unbound demon can do anything, teleport a beak into its heart.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28