Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29069 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2016, 09:43:12 am »

((I don't know if this is where Spazyak was going with his spider fang, but it might not be a bad idea to dip our weapons in some spider venom. The spiders may not be immune to it, and it might also help with Corvo's unholy houseplant (I doubt a normal neurotoxin would do anything to a normal plant, but both the plant and possibly the venom are magical in nature, so it might work).

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2016, 09:47:59 am »

((I don't know if this is where Spazyak was going with his spider fang, but it might not be a bad idea to dip our weapons in some spider venom. The spiders may not be immune to it, and it might also help with Corvo's unholy houseplant (I doubt a normal neurotoxin would do anything to a normal plant, but both the plant and possibly the venom are magical in nature, so it might work).
((This will likely be my last post for some time, but it was...also if they're big enough I can use em as shanks))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2016, 09:55:55 am »

((Idea: Real world spider venom can sells for hundreds of dollars per gram. If we can collect some venom and bottle it, we could make a pretty penny even without any other loot. Also, I imagine it could prove useful in the future))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2016, 10:20:13 am »

Seeing his team mate grab parts from the dead spiders Korvash jumps on his teammates (probable) plan, uses his basic knowledge of bodies and tries to get venom sacs/bottle venom from the dead spiders

Good idea mate lets give them a taste of there own damn poison

(Poison could also be useful in the future missions if we survive this one)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2016, 03:41:55 pm »

"I got an idea. Let's use this abnormaly strong alcohol to burn the entire basement down.
We just sprinkle some and throw some bottles in the basement and light it bloody up, burning every damn crawler in there and whatever else is down there along with it.
We need ta be able to leave this building, though in case the fire gets outa control.
I'm sure tha bear could hmmm "open" ta door to the courtyard. However there might be a big change that we accidently will burn the entire place down, however I rather survive and I don't care for the castle much."

((I'm not going to poison my wrecking ball because that would be ridiculous. By the way I didn't know you need to roll for this, I just believed either there was or wasn't.))
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:52:07 pm by Loki987 »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2016, 04:50:49 pm »

'Tis not a bad idea, but it has one flaw: how shall you start this fire?
Break down door to courtyard

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2016, 01:16:57 pm »

"There has to be some material around to start a bloody fire with? Right? Maybe someone has some fire mojo?"

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2016, 01:31:15 pm »

We looked earlier, and there's nothing to start a fire with, and none of us know any spells. Except that damn crow, but it's been gone since last night.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2016, 02:31:53 pm »

I look around again for glass (use the sun and a piece of glass), wood or anything else to start a fire with.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2016, 08:05:29 pm »

Varion should butcher some spiders, bottle some venom, envenom his bladed weapons, and get ready to assault the basement.

As for me, focus on summoning a demon that follows my will, take extra turns if necessary.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2016, 08:23:19 pm »

Varion should butcher some spiders, bottle some venom, envenom his bladed weapons, and get ready to assault the basement.

As for me, focus on summoning a demon that follows my will, take extra turns if necessary.

i support this, do one liners
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2016, 12:29:27 am »

Seeing his team mate grab parts from the dead spiders Korvash jumps on his teammates (probable) plan, uses his basic knowledge of bodies and tries to get venom sacs/bottle venom from the dead spiders

Good idea mate lets give them a taste of there own damn poison

(Poison could also be useful in the future missions if we survive this one)
okay this falls under general knowledge, intelligence, and memory, and you have -1 in all three of those areas. You roll a six, so yo uthow a bunch of body parts into the sack, stuffing it to the brim, pile pieces of corpse into your teammates arms, and wear a spider's face as a hat. the fangs hang in front of your eyes, and drip. it stings. You then generously lather all the weapons you can find in what you hope is spider poison. Your hands sting.

I look around again for glass (use the sun and a piece of glass), wood or anything else to start a fire with.
You find enough ragged tapestries and a couple chairs, you make tinder with one of the weapons, chopping up some of the wood you found, and, after striking steel on the stone floor, get a small blaze going.

Varion assists korvash in his weird fetish, and the two of them accumulate a pile of spider bits and poison (probably) their hands both sting.

As for you ... You set loose something dark and bloody, which drops to the tower and skitters down and around, out of sight. After several more tries, you summon a winged, taloned, toothed thing which flies along side of you, slightly lower, and follows your flight path. it's tail whipping lazily back and forth, making a sizzling sound.

i support this, do one liners
"Ice to meet ... no, "It's a dark day in Dornhav" ... no, ... "He got the point!" Yeah ... "Fangs a lot!" "You had eight legs, now you have none! ..." "My hands sting!"

'Tis not a bad idea, but it has one flaw: how shall you start this fire?
Break down door to courtyard
Even with your bear might, that is a rather solid door. Gonna need more than that to break it down.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2016, 12:38:34 am »

((Not poison. Venom. It's safe to ingest at least rattlesnake venom, afaik (don't try this at home), so I'm not sure how much spider venom would make your hands burn. Maybe if they're covered in scratches, which probably isn't too far off.))

Caaw to the beast the general message of a grouped attack. Find some spiders to rip apart. Abuse Blink in combat as a force multiplier.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2016, 04:33:12 am »

(Well crap)

Looking at the "poison" on his blade looking more like blood Korvash decides screw it. He drops the hat and grabs Mongo to go look around for a table or anything that could be used for a ram on the courtyard door.

"Come on lets smash that door down but we need a proper tool. That table should do."
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2016, 06:53:57 am »

"Wait, ya chumps. Wait a minute let's think and then act.
Being all trigger happy got us in this mess in the first place.
Okay, I think I can open the door. My mojo allows me to change in water.
I can go through the cracks of tha door and open it from thee other side.
Okay? But we need a plan. I suggests. Some of us go downstairs an' use this alcohol, sprinkle it around. But try to do it stealthily.
On your tip-toes an' all. I or someone who thinks who can, creates some sorta flame bomb (molotov cocktail), using a bottle of alcohol, a fire and some rags.
We throw the bomb down, where all the liquor is. Close the hatch with some rubbish. Go to the courtyard. Wait.
Play some cards we don't have and hope for the best."

((Okay, so another spell is that my character can turn into a living puddle of water. It can move and climb (somewhat gravity-defying) on walls. I call it "Living Water"))
I put the small fire somewhere safe where it can't get out of control.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28