Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Pungeons and Dragons: The First Chronicle - OOC [7/7]  (Read 3823 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Pungeons and Dragons: The First Chronicle - OOC [7/7]
« on: May 09, 2016, 04:06:20 am »

Eons ago, in a realm long forgotten by the hands of history, there was a place. A place where beings co-existed peacefully, and deaths were rare, if at all. It was paradise. This continued for eons, until, it came to an end, like all things. The sun that this planet orbited exploded, causing it to be sucked into the black hole created by the death of it's sun. However, this world still lives on. Corrupted, and shattered, it exists. It has been split into islands, floating in the void, which one can travel between with the use of the links established between these lands. But, a corruption has also formed. In the endless void of a black hole, dark things lie, and they have seized this opportunity to claim this land as their own. However, you, as the brave Puknights have dedicated your lives to protecting your land, and just because you are now in a black hole, does not make you any less dedicated. You have trained briefly, but without the prescence of conflict ever effecting your previous world, you now know next-to-nothing. You know things, but have yet to put them into practice. With time, and kills, you shall become learned Puknights, and clear your land of this terrible corruption.

Characters in Game:
Spoiler: kj1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sl4cker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Wozzy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BlitzDungeoneer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Urist Reborn (click to show/hide)

Waitlist:

- Tomasque
- PencilArt

IC Thread
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:44:48 am by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: FIN (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:54:46 pm by Pencil_Art »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Ohohoh....Aw yis.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I am Posting to Watch the shit out of this.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Im now thinking of a beast master that just uses cats and has a ability called Cataclysmic mewton of clawful puns
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Posting to pun.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

Spoiler: "Wynn D. Weather" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:53:54 pm by Wozzy »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

i hope you fishes are in for some squidiculous puns

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Dead Beat Musician (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:30:11 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is kinda serious.

Puns are no joke ;33.

But I'll probably assign the equipment it's own values, so you just need to write the base for now.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Unless the values are puns?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless the values are puns?
Well, you can come up with names for attacks, and abilities, but I'll be giving them Dice values.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

shet

coming up with a decent pun-based character is harder than expected

send halp
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I've never played D&D, and I have no idea as to the quality of my puns, but I can't ever joke and can ever pun. ._.

Spoiler: So have a sheet (click to show/hide)

Err, I've no idea if I did anything right. Please correct with a very sharp bop. ._.
E: Wondering if my Active skill can be something like 'boosts # of damage dice' or something depending on the pun. Or something.

I don't know how to D&D. T_T
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:45:23 am by Tiruin »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4