Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46225 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"Lucky idiot's? The great cowboy's and cowgals! Godly roulette the 6  corpses or maybe deux ex Bullet!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"Silence, Lex. Not all of us want a part of your scheming."
They might notice it's tone is different, if only briefly.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The ancestor detects the new transparent creature, and seizes it. they seem to be taken by a strange mood as they reshape and make the creature grow to enormous sizes, infusing the bacteria that Lux created, and his own various plants into it. Some sort of leviathan is created, feeding off the light and the plants it once helped to flourish, though they seem to be doing well enough even while hindered by the leviathan.
The Ancestor loses 200 Energy
and 10 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
You pick up one of those creatures and greatly alter it. It becomes massive, and the plants are reduced to mere nutrients factory for it.

Looks at the new, terrifying beasts. While the ones in the ocean are able to eat his creatures, the ones on the land aren't able to eat anything besides themselves! He shakes his head.

Lend me your hand, and I shall help your creations florish.

Hoping the others can handle the herbivors, he decides to add a unique twist to some predators:

Take one airborne animal and guide it to the sea. Teach it to dive for fish, so it leaves the weaker animals on land in peace.
"Your assistance is welcome."

Introducing more struggle to the ocean-dwellers will promote self-improvement. Proelior shall help Saraab.
Saraab and Proelior loses 100 Energy
[4] Together, the two gods guide and alter the hunting habits of the animal. A success, the Airborne Hunter can now feed off low surface aquatic beings.

Airborne hunter gained +1 Interference

"Lucky Star! Shall be our name!".Cause a mass shift in the world causing it to change rapidly.
[1] You attempt to shake the pillars of the World to provoke a massive shift.
You expand a massive amount of energy, and the backlash physically hurt your True Form. As for the World, it remains unchanged.
Lux loses 5000 Energy
Lux True Form is hurt, Lux is exhausted and weakened.

Ame speaks to Lux with a chastising tone.
"Trying to force the whole World to shift ? I would advise against this, the power and influence of the Protearchs is far stronger than anything you could imagine. They hold the World together."

He doesn't interfere in your name quarrel.

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life (click to show/hide)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lux rubs at his broken arm and cut face in slight pain.His voice cracks as he speaks sounding much younger and much more vulnerable.
"T-That hurt....."

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

Ame Creates us, and so Children of Ame are what we are. I am sad that the attempt to shift the world has failed, it would have been interesting to see how the creatures would have adapted.

He looks at the microscopic beings to see if they have evolved any interesting traits.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"A lesson in humility. We are not infinite in power. Not yet."
It would sound amused with Lex. Noticing a bit of his Lex's missing flesh, It would manipulate the chunk and bring life into it, a mockery of Lex but nonetheless apart of him. It would also attempt to transfer some energy to Lex to heal or at least rejuvenate them.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:31:08 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lex trys to put on his usual voice it sounds fake without his usual young undertone to outline it making it sound Deep but not good.
"I'm f-Fine"

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Fill the skies with darkness and create the Night.

"There we go. That light was bothering me."
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go down to the planet and rest on the water.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Lux is now called Lux ?))

"I am not the only one who took part in your creation. My comrades took an equal part in the process of your coming. As for the world, you will have to wait for Time to flow by itself if you want to observe the change."

"Also."

"I will have all of you sleep for a moment in the close future. Soon, but not now.
You will recover your forces while I will observe the world in the meantime."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"my determination is too strong I'm sorry I shall not sleep."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ame Creates us, and so Children of Ame are what we are. I am sad that the attempt to shift the world has failed, it would have been interesting to see how the creatures would have adapted.

He looks at the microscopic beings to see if they have evolved any interesting traits.
[6] You notice some of them have mutated and are now hunting other bacterias.

"A lesson in humility. We are not infinite in power. Not yet."
It would sound amused with Lex. Noticing a bit of his Lex's missing flesh, It would manipulate the chunk and bring life into it, a mockery of Lex but nonetheless apart of him. It would also attempt to transfer some energy to Lex to heal or at least rejuvenate them.
The Ancestor loses 200 Energy
and 10 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [4]
The chunk of flesh suddenly moves, at first only staying this. A moving mass of tissue.
And suddenly, it turns into a small and frail creature. It is hopping around.

[6] You attempt to transfer some of your energy to heal Lex/Lux, but transfer too much.
The Ancestor loses 2000 Energy
Lex/Lux recovers 2000 Energy

Fill the skies with darkness and create the Night.

"There we go. That light was bothering me."
Before you can execute your task, the blazing orb suddenly extinguish itself, becoming a plain white orb emitting a faint glow.
The sky is dark, with only the white orb tainting its purity. It is totally immobile and unmoving.

Go down to the planet and rest on the water.
[3] You go down on the "planet?", landing on the ground. You rest, recovering some of your forces.
Thanks to the Ancestor's energy, your wounds heal a little.

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life (click to show/hide)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Noting how baren the land is, I move some of the plants from the water onto the land, and inspire them to grow in to the earth and draw strength from it there as opposed to the water. They still feed on the sun, and in turn they will feed the Luxling(the creature made from lux's flesh)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:50:39 pm by Dustan Hache »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Under the cover of Darkness, I begin to convince the lexling that it is the most intelligent life form in the land by whispering the thoughts to its brain.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

protect the lexling and nurture it feed it with my ideas.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38