Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46244 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are no plants though.
Sinking into the depths of the sea, another pulse would be heard, and the clear water would slowly turn blue, and then green around the Ancestor, as life begins to come into being around him in the form of plants that feed off the sun.

Create all kinds of powerful beasts and wildlife so that the future life on the World has something to struggle against.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(my turn was ignored? I tried to create plants in the ocean.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(my turn was ignored? I tried to create plants in the ocean.)
((Oh, it missed my eye. Writing it))

edit: presume there are indeed plants

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

((Yeah that's why the plants feeding thing was a thing.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

Saraab looks into the ocean, at all the plants deep in the ocean who can't take advantage of the sun or the nutrients floating around, and decided to intervene with his brother's creation.

Create a small, translucent creature that is able to swim, and allow it to absorb one of the plants created by The Ancestor into it's skin. In exchange for a small amount of the plant's energy, the creature allows the plant to absorb more of rich nutrients throughout the ocean, and be closer to the sun.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sinking into the depths of the sea, another pulse would be heard, and the clear water would slowly turn blue, and then green around the Ancestor, as life begins to come into being around him in the form of plants that feed off the sun.
The Ancestor loses 1000 Energy
and 100 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [3]
Aquatic plants appear in the newborn sea.

There are no plants though.

Create all kinds of powerful beasts and wildlife so that the future life on the World has something to struggle against.
Proelior loses 4000 Energy
and 200 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
Such a task couldn't be done alone. Gathering your power, you manage to create 5 different species of beast.
Quadrupedal, Airborne, there is much variety despite them being so few.
Each species number count in dozen. ((I don't think there will be genetics tomfoolery in this game, to avoid scientific critic and problem occurring with small numbered populations))

Saraab looks into the ocean, at all the plants deep in the ocean who can't take advantage of the sun or the nutrients floating around, and decided to intervene with his brother's creation.

Create a small, translucent creature that is able to swim, and allow it to absorb one of the plants created by The Ancestor into it's skin. In exchange for a small amount of the plant's energy, the creature allows the plant to absorb more of rich nutrients throughout the ocean, and be closer to the sun.
Saraab loses 200 Energy
and 10 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
You create a small creature working symbiotically with the plants.

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life (click to show/hide)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

The ancestor detects the new transparent creature, and seizes it. they seem to be taken by a strange mood as they reshape and make the creature grow to enormous sizes, infusing the bacteria that Lux created, and his own various plants into it. Some sort of leviathan is created, feeding off the light and the plants it once helped to flourish, though they seem to be doing well enough even while hindered by the leviathan.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:33:53 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ame stands there, watching with a careful eye.

"Incredible, you young Ones are full of resources.
Oh, and may I suggest giving a name to your group ?
Calling you young ones forever will feel stale."

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

Looks at the new, terrifying beasts. While the ones in the ocean are able to eat his creatures, the ones on the land aren't able to eat anything besides themselves! He shakes his head.

Lend me your hand, and I shall help your creations florish.

Hoping the others can handle the herbivors, he decides to add a unique twist to some predators:

Take one airborne animal and guide it to the sea. Teach it to dive for fish, so it leaves the weaker animals on land in peace.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

(I meant to create multiple of those translucent fishies, but I'm fine lending a few :P)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Your assistance is welcome."

Introducing more struggle to the ocean-dwellers will promote self-improvement. Proelior shall help Saraab.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:55:20 pm by Hawk132 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lucky Star! Shall be our name!".Cause a mass shift in the world causing it to change rapidly.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lucky Star! Shall be our name!"
"I refuse."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why not you want us to be the 6 Amigos or the 6 musketeer's or better yet the Wang dang atomic tango?"

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I refuse."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38