Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 65

Author Topic: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (OOC)  (Read 54828 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (OOC)
« Reply #615 on: May 06, 2016, 11:37:37 am »

pleasedon'texplodepleasedon'texplodepleasedon'texplode...
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 06, 2016, 12:32:51 pm »

"He doesn't hurt anyone that I don't tell him to.

...Which is everyone."
Does that mean he hurts everyone or that he hurts no one? Multiple negatives are confusing.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 06, 2016, 01:07:03 pm »

She tells him not to hurt everyone, ergo he hurts nobody. (Except duel monsters)
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 06, 2016, 01:42:31 pm »

As Felix dropped out does that mean there is an extra spot in the duel going on?
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 06, 2016, 01:56:57 pm »

Yeah, You can replace him in the match.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 06, 2016, 04:24:55 pm »

How do YuGiOh cards work healthwise in this game?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 06, 2016, 04:27:04 pm »

If in the Attack position, their Defense is their health, I'll convert the numbers, if they are in defense position, they only die if you exceed their defense in one attack, if they are in the attack position, Overkill damage is dealt to enemy face, they all have un-silencable taunt however.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 06, 2016, 04:54:18 pm »

So they have taunt and heal after every battle?
*In Drake's voice* Oh man.
After this match is done I'm going to switch out my deck for a completely new one. Mech/Aggro Hearthstone doesn't work particularly well against all these card games that aren't penalized by attacking all the Mechs.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 06, 2016, 05:24:02 pm »

SERIOUSLY? AGAIN? I'm not even the most powerful fighter on the table anymore!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 06, 2016, 05:27:51 pm »

Yeah, but Divine Minibot can trade with Genghis. After I kill him, if I left you at your normal power level you could easily kill one of my Cogmasters.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 06, 2016, 06:27:03 pm »

Yeah, but Divine Minibot can trade with Genghis. After I kill him, if I left you at your normal power level you could easily kill one of my Cogmasters.
Man! Being your only monster sucks for debuffs and I can't even get that powerful! Fully optimized I have a max attack of 3700 and it'll take forever to even get that far. I mean sure I can attack on my ally's rounds and they can attack on mine but it still sucks that a lucky draw can get them 2000 attack on the first round. It's the third turn and I have the equivalent of one 3/3 out that's also my face.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:29:46 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:42 pm »

Man! Being your only monster sucks for debuffs and I can't even get that powerful! Fully optimized I have a max attack of 3700 and it'll take forever to even get that far. I mean sure I can attack on my ally's rounds and they can attack on mine but it still sucks that a lucky draw can get them 2000 attack on the first round. It's the third turn and I have the equivalent of one 3/3 out that's also my face.

Once this match is over, I have ideas for some adjustments to the styles of play that I have seen so far.
Also, part of it is just bad luck since I drew my Aldor Peacekeepers early, and those are two of the very few, maybe even the only, debuffing cards I have in my deck. My next deck is going to be more clever and intuitive for both me and my opponents.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 06, 2016, 07:08:32 pm »

Yeah, it does suck... But there's nothing in Munchkin's rules that says you have to technically be alive to mess with people...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 06, 2016, 08:00:28 pm »

Yeah, it does suck... But there's nothing in Munchkin's rules that says you have to technically be alive to mess with people...
Actually according to munchkin rules I can't die. If I hit zero I just lose all my gear and then re-draw my starting eight.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 06, 2016, 08:04:37 pm »

And you think that that's going to work at all in this game?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 65