Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 183856 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 3.5: Rise of the Secondborn [20/30]
« Reply #900 on: May 03, 2016, 07:16:32 pm »

Create 3000 Draki, they are large muscular humanoids with the head of an elephant. They are the perfection of warriors and live only to spread chaos and war using any weapon available to them. They roam in tribes throughout the lands pillaging for fun. Their skin is a light grey and wear the fur of any animals killed. And their motto is "Your palace may last forever but my yurt can go anywhere"!

7ft tall-9ft tall, intelligent, tusks, some are blessed with the ability to use Chaos Magic, strong brute force, and very muscular! Give them large Tigers to ride on and supplies.

Chaos magic is something that can only be given by a Deity of Chaos, Chaos magic has the ability to destroy and consume non-chaos influences(anything that acts against Chaos).

They are quite intelligent +2intelligent!

Propose

OPC: There can only be 13 chaos magician alive at a time.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:26:29 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 03, 2016, 07:17:06 pm »

>One wonders whether or not my creations exist.

>I am sure I made some...

>Everymind:If not already, make 2E of generic humanoids.

Oppose Chaos Magic and all subproposals.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 03, 2016, 07:18:32 pm »

Proposal: Rename Batshorthsech [gas planet] to Hapsburg.
Proposal: Change Zoigat [terrestrial planet] to Ottoman.
Proposal 1.8: A character/s can be designated as a Piece by paying 1E. This grants the character plot usefulness and resurrective immortality. Traits may be added to the character at half the cost. Each aligned (in service to a deity) removes 2E from a god's Essence cap. This can be reversed by consuming the Piece. Pieces may be ordered around by their respective gods. Pieces provide no worship.[/b]

Chaos magic is something that can only be given by a Deity of Chaos, Chaos magic has the ability to destroy and consume non-chaos influences(anything that acts against Chaos).
OPPOSE WITH IMMENSE RIGHTEOUSNESS...COMPROMISE HOWEVER. SUPPORT MY PROPOSALS AND I SHALL SUPPORT YOURS.
"I am willing to compromise!"
SUPPORT ALL MY PROPOSALS THIS TICK AND I SHALL YOU MY SUPPORT IN AN EQUAL NUMBER OF PROPOSALS.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:23:01 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 03, 2016, 07:20:44 pm »

Proposal 1.7: A character/s can be designated as a Piece by paying 1E. This grants the character plot usefulness and resurrective immortality. Traits may be added to the character at half the cost. Each aligned (in service to a deity) removes 2E from a god's Essence cap. This can be reversed by consuming the Piece. Pieces may be ordered around by their respective gods. Pieces provide no worship.[/b]
SUPPORT

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 03, 2016, 07:23:21 pm »

>One wonders whether or not my creations exist.

>I am sure I made some...

>Everymind:If not already, make 2E of generic humanoids.

Oppose Chaos Magic and all subproposals.

((They exploded in tick 1.5 :P))

Create 3000 Draki, they are large muscular humanoids with the head of an elephant. They are the perfection of warriors and live only to spread chaos and war using any weapon available to them. They roam in tribes throughout the lands pillaging for fun. Their skin is a light grey and wear the fur of any animals killed. And their motto is "Your palace may last forever but my yurt can go anywhere"!

7ft tall-9ft tall, intelligent, tusks, some are blessed with the ability to use Chaos Magic, strong brute force, and very muscular! Give them large Tigers to ride on and supplies.

They are quite intelligent +2intelligent!

Propose

OPC: There can only be one chaos magician alive at a time.

"Defeats...the...purpose...of...h4ving...your...race...proficient...in...it...doesn't...1t???....Munr03...will...mak3...a...suggestion...Once...h3..
can...th1nk...of...0n3..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 03, 2016, 07:24:00 pm »

Proposal 1.7: A character/s can be designated as a Piece by paying 1E. This grants the character plot usefulness and resurrective immortality. Traits may be added to the character at half the cost. Each aligned (in service to a deity) removes 2E from a god's Essence cap. This can be reversed by consuming the Piece. Pieces may be ordered around by their respective gods. Pieces provide no worship.[/b]
SUPPORT

OPPOSE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 03, 2016, 07:28:55 pm »

"The Chaos Mages are a small part of the Draki."

Atian has a mad chaos look on his face accompanied by a grin that he's trying to hold back.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 03, 2016, 07:35:02 pm »

Propose: Not Alive [3.5]: Does not require food/drink/sleep for survival. Is immortal if maintenance is performed.

Saukko

Oppose

"This needs to be made much more expensive - to at least x5 - before I will even consider accepting it."

Propose:Resistance [Stimuli] [1.5]: Being is resistant to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases resistance.
Propose: Weakness [Stimuli] [0.6]: Being is weak to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases weakness.

Oppose

"We already have these traits."

Proposal 1.5: Gods cannot listen to prayers so as to reduce KJP's workload.

Support ((subject to the weekly mini-quests for influence))

Proposal 1.6: No cat-like entity/object/state of matter/form of energy will be allowed to tamper with the Void. If this proposal is defied, the cat-like [thing] will be dealt 1E of damage by each god.

"It sounds like this is for two particular entities within our midst. They are also very easily worked around... why have you proposed this?"

Proposal 1.7: Traits are automatically passed if they have a net vote of +2.

Oppose

"This requires one god to approve a trait. This is most foolish."

Proposal 1.8: A character/s can be designated as a Piece by paying 1E. This grants the character plot usefulness and resurrective immortality. Traits may be added to the character at half the cost. Each aligned (in service to a deity) removes 2E from a god's Essence cap. This can be reversed by consuming the Piece. Pieces may be ordered around by their respective gods. Pieces provide no worship.[/b]

Oppose

"There is no need to rename the planets, and agents should be considerably more expensive."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 03, 2016, 07:39:39 pm »

"This needs to be made much more expensive - to at least x5 - before I will even consider accepting it."
Counterproposal: Not Alive [5].

((they haven't been accepted so I'm simplifying them, as Stirk suggested.))

"It sounds like this is for two particular entities within our midst. They are also very easily worked around... why have you proposed this?"
FOR CREATION MUST BE PRESERVED.

EVEN A SINGLE OPPOSED VOTE CAN DISMISS A TRAIT's INCLUSION. PROCESS MADE QUICKER THIS WAY.

"There is no need to rename the planets, and agents should be considerably more expensive."
OPINION NOTED.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 03, 2016, 07:41:14 pm »

Propose: Not Alive [3.5]: Does not require food/drink/sleep for survival. Is immortal if maintenance is performed.

Saukko

Oppose

Propose:Resistance [Stimuli] [1.5]: Being is resistant to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases resistance.
Propose: Weakness [Stimuli] [0.6]: Being is weak to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases weakness.

Oppose

Proposal 1.5: Gods cannot listen to prayers so as to reduce KJP's workload.

Support ((subject to the weekly mini-quests for influence))

Proposal 1.6: No cat-like entity/object/state of matter/form of energy will be allowed to tamper with the Void. If this proposal is defied, the cat-like [thing] will be dealt 1E of damage by each god.

Proposal 1.7: Traits are automatically passed if they have a net vote of +2.

Oppose

Oppose

Isgon does the same
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 03, 2016, 07:46:58 pm »

Support

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #911 on: May 03, 2016, 08:07:58 pm »

Oppose Chaos Magic, 1.6. Support Not Alive, 1.8

"Atian, you realize that creating a race with so many strong traits will destroy you utterly."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 03, 2016, 08:08:47 pm »

OPPOSE WITH IMMENSE RIGHTEOUSNESS...COMPROMISE HOWEVER. SUPPORT MY PROPOSALS AND I SHALL SUPPORT YOURS.
"I am willing to compromise!"
SUPPORT ALL MY PROPOSALS THIS TICK AND I SHALL YOU MY SUPPORT IN AN EQUAL NUMBER OF PROPOSALS.

Oppose 1.5
"Support all else."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 03, 2016, 08:18:25 pm »

Oppose Chaos Magic, 1.6. Support Not Alive, 1.8

"Atian, you realize that creating a race with so many strong traits will destroy you utterly."
"Really? The only trait that is really strong would be Chaos Magic. Though I currently have no idea how the trait system works."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #914 on: May 03, 2016, 08:27:32 pm »

"As I understand, they are as follows:"
Strength +1 (1.5)
Martial Skill +1 (??, assuming 1.5)
Large Size (??, assuming 1.5)
Intelligence +2 (2)
Chaos Magic (??, assuming at least 2)
Natural Weapons (??, assuming 1.3)
Total Cost: 3*(4*(1+(.5+.5+.5+2+2)) = 57.6 essence. One unit costs 19.2 essence, conservatively.

"You are effectively trying to act with the power of three gods at once."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 135