Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: Corruption Mafia - Game over! Outsider TheDarkStar wins!  (Read 48832 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption Mafia - Day 1 - Ripples in the Mindscape
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2016, 02:53:19 pm »

What DA is trying to point out is that his role only purifies himself, so he can't purify your posts even if he wanted to. So why did you feel the need to claim your role on Day 2 when it wasn't necessary for you to do so at all?

Also Flabort, have you done anything productive today at all.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2016, 06:04:01 am »

Persus13: Why are you joining the current lynch bandwagon with no read justification? There are lots of people who haven't done much today and flabort's only distinguishing feature in this regard is that other people are voting for him.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2016, 06:17:14 am »

Persus13, that flagrant bandwagon with zero justification (read TDS's post above) is absolutely intolerable. Do you know something about flabort we don't?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2016, 09:02:39 am »

Persus13: Why are you joining the current lynch bandwagon with no read justification? There are lots of people who haven't done much today and flabort's only distinguishing feature in this regard is that other people are voting for him.
Sorry for the confusion, there's supposed to be a question mark at the end of that sentence, which I just realized didn't make it. I'm voting flabort to ensure he saw my question. In regards to productivity, fillipk's posted 3 times; you've posted 4 times. Flabort's posted twice. Granted fillipk's only posts are shorter and have done nothing except attack flabort, but compared to his day 1, two posts is pretty abysmal. Thanks for the vote, it made me take the time out of studying for finals to use the lurker tracker to check out some posts and come up with a question for fillipk.

Persus13, that flagrant bandwagon with zero justification (read TDS's post above) is absolutely intolerable. Do you know something about flabort we don't?
Its good to see you using your vote after the whole FoS. Its good to see you actually engaging in a conversation with Jack, but when are you going to engage in discussion with other people? Seriously, I have yet to see you ask questions to anyone besides me and Jack today. Talk to other people. It doesn't matter what you start asking people, just open dialogue with them and you'll get to understand them a lot better and give more content for other people to read through.

Revised question.
Flabort: What have you done today that's productive to finding scum? I've seen two posts from you all day, despite a ton of posts yesterday. What happened?

fillipk: Why haven't you done anything besides attacking flabort? What's your case on him anyway? You voted him at the start of the day, and have just been making unfavorable comments anyway.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2016, 09:12:09 am »

FINISHED WITH EXAMS.

What DA is trying to point out is that his role only purifies himself, so he can't purify your posts even if he wanted to. So why did you feel the need to claim your role on Day 2 when it wasn't necessary for you to do so at all?
yeah, but I wasn't talking specifically to DA. There are plenty of other roles that can help. I suppose it could also be some WIFOM for scum.

In other words, COME AT ME BRO!!

da dum da dum. YAY!
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2016, 09:18:14 am »

BHK, I'm thinking about pots, kettles, and the colour black.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2016, 09:27:10 am »

BHK, I'm thinking about pots, kettles, and the colour black.
If I don't engage with Persus, I have to deal with the town being distracted accusing me. If I do, I get called out for my hypocrisy. I choose the latter.

Origami - Did you claim Iron Will so early due to your corruption resistance making you an effective miller?

fillipk - Are you a third party?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2016, 09:38:48 am »

You being suspicious of Persus for bandwagonning is fine. You using the exact same reason as someone else to vote for him and that reason being a lazy case is a bit odd.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2016, 09:43:30 am »

You being suspicious of Persus for bandwagonning is fine. You using the exact same reason as someone else to vote for him and that reason being a lazy case is a bit odd.
Which is why I didn't vote him earlier. It would look odd irregardless, but the obvious bandwagon wad too much to ignore.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2016, 09:45:53 am »

So you wanted to vote for him earlier, but didn't because it would look odd, and you're FoS'ing Jack because you want to vote for him later without it looking odd? You seem awfully concerned about appearances.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2016, 09:49:29 am »

So you wanted to vote for him earlier, but didn't because it would look odd, and you're FoS'ing Jack because you want to vote for him later without it looking odd? You seem awfully concerned about appearances.
Because my role is important. I don't know to which extent, but the loss would be significant.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2016, 10:09:28 am »

BHK. I find it annoying when people do that.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2016, 10:41:12 am »

BHK. I find it annoying when people do that.
You find it annoying when a power role acts like they have a sense of self preservation before they're publicly known, and are using being annoyed as your justification for voting me?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2016, 11:42:54 am »

The Vote Tally
BlackHeartKabal: Deus Asmoth
flabort: fillipk, Jack A T, Persus13
Jack A T: flabort
Persus13: BlackHeartKabal, TheDarkStar

Day ends ~4pm Pacific Today (About 6 hours). There is 1 possible extension remaining for this day.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2016, 12:44:45 pm »

Origami - Did you claim Iron Will so early due to your corruption resistance making you an effective miller?
There aren't any investigation roles (that I know of) so I don't see how I could possibly be a miller. Please elaborate.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:10:14 pm by Mephansteras »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29