Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45079 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

By the way, do we have to keep crew members in their crews? I see no reason for it, and would like to have experienced members in my better tanks.
Make them suffer penalties unless they get retrained or fight one battle as a crew, to simulate lack of mutual trust/whatever between the crew members? Maybe like -1 to everyone, in certain cases it could be useful, if, let's say, you get a highly trained gunner with rest of crew complete utter crap, and you get another crew with amazing driver and commander but utter crap gunner. This way you would have like 4, 4, 4 crew for one battle and then full 5, 5, 5 (or 6, 6, 6 if we take skill progress into consideration) crew, and one meatshield 1, 1, 1.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I'd think that the same could be said about green crew members, especially captains.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

I'd think that the same could be said about green crew members, especially captains.

Don't loosing teams already have enough of a disadvantage at this point?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's why I was pointing out that it was unnecessary.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What about traditions for teams that are based in a country that doesn't produce tanks? Also, shouldn't this also mean that Moscow, Heidelberg and and Ostwind also gain access to traditions?

Also, I'm also sitting here wondering why all the other teams that have finished their matches aren't spending points refitting for the next round/season.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We were told not too until all the matches were over.
Sigtext!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

What about traditions for teams that are based in a country that doesn't produce tanks? Also, shouldn't this also mean that Moscow, Heidelberg and and Ostwind also gain access to traditions?

Also, I'm also sitting here wondering why all the other teams that have finished their matches aren't spending points refitting for the next round/season.

It doesn't matter what country you are based in, Traditions are based on what tanks you use. For example, if the Simolian Team used all German tanks, they would have access to German Traditions.

And it is to make it easier for the DM to keep track of everything.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

I just realized something,i have the some of the worst tanks in the game and yet,im the one with the least casualty's so far (Other then pathos but who cares about them am i right?sorry not sorry)....skirk,that means ether im very lucky/good,or.....you are terribad.....no offense
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:15:35 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually I think I'm also ahead of you in terms of casualties received as well, only two dead and only one crewman injured.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

So, I get Soviet traditions then?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just realized something,i have the some of the worst tanks in the game and yet,im the one with the least casualty's so far (Other then pathos but who cares about them am i right?sorry not sorry)....skirk,that means ether im very lucky/good,or.....you are terribad.....no offense
There's also the fact that the map you were on heavily favored you.
Sigtext!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Traditions only appear after an exemplary match by a team with tanks from only one nationality. As for those lesser known countries with tanks (Hungary, Poland etc.) i'll figure something out don't worry.

That is why only Kyoto got japanese traditions so far, simply because they did a team wipe. I will hand out traditions for exemplary matches or if you manage something really cool. Traditions are purchased per crewmember and can be lost if that crewmember dies.

In regards to the next match, it will be a 1vs1vs1 of the remaining three teams...the exact object of that will be revealed later.

Finally upgrades and stuff. You will get to do these after each round, that means once this last match has hapened you get to repair, restock and upgrade your stuff. That is so i don't have to chase everyones orders all over the thread.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who else thinks Kyoko is going to get stomped in the first match that they go up against a team that doesn't catch fire so easily?
Sigtext!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Poland should get traditions about being better at fighting enemies whose tanks cost more points than their own, speed(10TP already sounds ridiculous, being the fastest tank in the game, with bonus it would be SANIC fast, true to our Polish need for charging the enemy to hit them with our swords)/armour bonus when charging the enemy, maybe also something about ambushes... dunno.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Who else thinks Kyoko is going to get stomped in the first match that they go up against a team that doesn't catch fire so easily?

Or they'll just kamikaze their way to victory. :p

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 45