Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45053 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

What does 'Survivor' do?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Reroll on a six whether your guy survives anyway (unless its a tank exploded result or similiar)
and two turns on saving him form Critical condition

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Mmmmmh, I was hoping for more bonuses. Stalingrad didn't improve at all despite scoring several hits, same for leningrad.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Stirk wants to try out IRC now! I have time later today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and late Friday for that matter. If Pirate wants to do it on the forums, that is fine too :P.

Prediction: JANA steamrolls Kyoko completely and utterly annihilates them. Kyoko refuses to surrender, roleplaying a team who never surrenders, and its Tare Peter King for them without a scratch on JANA. You can surrender now if you want to have any scraps left over for next round, Pirate, I won't mind :P.

**EDIT**

Designating Easy as command tank.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 09:36:17 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Stirk wants to try out IRC now! I have time later today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and late Friday for that matter. If Pirate wants to do it on the forums, that is fine too :P.

Prediction: JANA steamrolls Kyoko completely and utterly annihilates them. Kyoko refuses to surrender, roleplaying a team who never surrenders, and its Tare Peter King for them without a scratch on JANA. You can surrender now if you want to have any scraps left over for next round, Pirate, I won't mind :P.

**EDIT**

Designating Easy as command tank.
This coming from the guy who a third of there tanks are prone to bursting into flames,i can do this today,but tomorrow might have some issues because tomorrow is my birthday. IRC by the way as i want to sneak up on the guy and murder him.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

That sounds like a brilliant plan, which your opponent will neither expect nor see coming :P. The element of surprise is certainly with you!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your sarcasm is actually appreciated. though my real plan is [REDACTED BECAUSE IM NOT STUPID]
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

then lets schedule the match in two days.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Your sarcasm is actually appreciated. though my real plan is [REDACTED BECAUSE IM NOT STUPID]

Ha! There is only so many ways your pathetic panzers can even hope to harm my wonderful war-machines, and I know them all just as well as you do! I know every move you make before you even make it! In fact, I even know what you are going to say next! "BARUBARUBARUBARUBARUBARU" ....My guesses are not foolproof.

then lets schedule the match in two days.

Saturday then? Works for me.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is probably the best possible match-up for Kyoko's Military Academy, since even if they hit the front armor of the Shermans there's still a reasonable chance of at least damaging them due to fire.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I even know what you are going to say next! "BARUBARUBARUBARUBARUBARU" ....My guesses are not foolproof.
...Isn't that cute,but ITS WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!

This is probably the best possible match-up for Kyoko's Military Academy, since even if they hit the front armor of the Shermans there's still a reasonable chance of at least damaging them due to fire.
Duntroon Military College,nuf said.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:14:03 pm by piratejoe »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Not really. If they try to take the Shermans head on, they are kinda just asking for me to slaughter them :P. Do Shermans even set on fire if the shots bounce off?

...Isn't that cute,but ITS WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Nobody gets my references  :'(.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think they actually do get set on fire even if a shot glances. Probably the reason why it's only 150 points :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do Shermans even set on fire if the shots bounce off?
Yes.
Sigtext!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Do Shermans even set on fire if the shots bounce off?
Yes.

I'll have to keep that in mind for my TACTICAL STRATEGIES! Doesn't change anything for this match, of course. My Stug could probably carry it itself :P.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 45