Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69555 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #810 on: June 23, 2016, 08:11:31 pm »

Continue the work.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 23, 2016, 08:15:11 pm »

Both are equal priority for the same reason, and either one is valid. I suspect it will be the one more recently introduced.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 23, 2016, 08:16:19 pm »

Dream...See if I can somehow talk to father perhaps?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 24, 2016, 05:52:33 am »

"I've got one from not long ago, methinks. It was a pleasure to watch, and I hope I can do the affair justice in the telling!"

Fiddler will tell the tale of Cho-Ja, the Bug Who Walks Like A Man, and the marvelous fun he had in the Festival of Alchaeus. Vivid descriptions of poisonous mucus and claws that catch shall abound.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 24, 2016, 07:20:19 am »

Continue the work.
Dawn approaches, and your team is scattered. best go locate and gather them.

Both are equal priority for the same reason, and either one is valid. I suspect it will be the one more recently introduced.
Ah ... looking back, I have discovered I mean remembered ... -cough- ... that Anderson never reveals much of his form to you. Mostly, it remains hidden behind a flowing cloak and long coat. Only the pointed ears, long nose, and bendy fingers are ever evident enough for you to work with. Not enough to go on, really. As for the other, you would need her to be in your presence for a while in order for you to gain her form. How long depends on how you roll, but it could be as little as an hour or longer than a day. If you can gain her form at all. Might be like Noir in that.

Dream...See if I can somehow talk to father perhaps?
You dream of fire and pain, and that dead thing you brought to life, inching toward you for what feels like hours, days, months.

Dar'yajira will just continue watching for now.  What can he discern about the chant?  Does it seem harmful?
The human carefully reaches a long, pronged fork out and gently pries a mushroom out of the fairy circle. She places the mushroom into a small bag after examining it for a minute. She then examines the place she drew the mushroom from for a couple minutes, before repeating her process a couple more times, gathering a total of four mushrooms from the ring, before she seems satisfied. She then moves on, heading toward another part of the forest, rather than back to her campsite.

"I've got one from not long ago, methinks. It was a pleasure to watch, and I hope I can do the affair justice in the telling!"

Fiddler will tell the tale of Cho-Ja, the Bug Who Walks Like A Man, and the marvelous fun he had in the Festival of Alchaeus. Vivid descriptions of poisonous mucus and claws that catch shall abound.
This gets rapt attention, lots of cheers, gasps of disbelief, boos in the right places, and a few toasts to your storytelling. and beer. Lots of beer. The bullshitting around the fire changes in tone a bit, and you sense a spirit of camaraderie, which includes you by now. this lasts late into the night and toward morning.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 24, 2016, 07:26:43 am »

erm... PMing Oz about Aylia's mechanics. Need to make sure were on the same page.

edit: Despite the cloak, Aylia would try.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:52:49 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: June 24, 2016, 10:25:35 am »

Check up on my pet corpse. Hasn't wandered off anywhere, has it?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 24, 2016, 10:27:06 am »

Well, round them up.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 24, 2016, 02:20:27 pm »

Dar'yajira will follow the human back to its camp, and continue watching.  If the eye asks him to leave, he'll refuse and stay there through the night, sleeping in the trees some distance away.  If Aylia asks him to leave, he'll grudgingly comply.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 24, 2016, 02:57:51 pm »

Noir yawns gently rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and gently  getting up.
Begin the greatest wake up stretches of all time.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 25, 2016, 12:52:09 am »

erm... PMing Oz about Aylia's mechanics. Need to make sure were on the same page.

edit: Despite the cloak, Aylia would try.
As with Noir, something prevents you from acquiring this form. It feels different than with Noir though. With her, it was as if the form were difficult and unruly to work with, as if you were a kitten attempting to wrestle a bull. With this one, it is more that the form remains hidden, unknown. Your attention, your inner sense, seems to constantly be redirected, or resisted, or refused.

Check up on my pet corpse. Hasn't wandered off anywhere, has it?
Rotting in peace, right where you left it. Well, a bit further from the campfire and everyone's noses  than you left it, but in visible sight a short way away, as if it were dragged downwind.

Well, round them up.
Hey you guys! It's time. We gotta get into position before the thing with the things. Come on![insert formatting and proper robotic terminology here]

Dar'yajira will follow the human back to its camp, and continue watching.  If the eye asks him to leave, he'll refuse and stay there through the night, sleeping in the trees some distance away.  If Aylia asks him to leave, he'll grudgingly comply.
the human makes several more stops along the way. like I said, she didn't head toward camp, but away. She casts some kind of spell on a group of flyers and removes tufts of down from them as well as one or two feathers from their tails.  She peels  a few scales off an armored boulder lizard, and finally, she ... perhaps the closest term Dar can thing of is milks a few sleeping faeries. She's got some talent, to do these things unobserved, except by yourself. anyway, you finally go to sleep late at night. it's early morning when the Eye begins harassing you - that time of day when the world starts waking and the sky starts bluing, stars faded from sight but the suns not up yet. Two of the moons are visible, one toward dawn, and the other settling low in the west.

Noir yawns gently rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and gently  getting up.
Begin the greatest wake up stretches of all time.
Noir wakes up sobbing from all the nightmares, and then stretches sore muscles and gets the kinks out, mind still preoccupied by undeath. Mankey people help withthe stretches, so physically she's up and ready to go.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 25, 2016, 12:55:05 am »

It's literally the first option in the font list...

But yeah, etc., etc.
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 25, 2016, 12:13:30 pm »

Noir closes her eyes relaxing thinking of mother and trying to let her mind clear of the undead.
"Sorry for crying a little bit guys I had a bad dream Is all."
Apologize  to my Mankey friends then try to find  Aylia or that other girl ((Ebony)) she seems intresting.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 25, 2016, 03:31:30 pm »

Has the corpse's aroma changed significantly?

In any case, drag it and the carpet it's in over to where the Eye indicates. Another day, another chance to profit in the extreme.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 67