Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 88

Author Topic: ORO: ANOTHER QUESTION  (Read 114826 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ORO discussion
« Reply #1035 on: November 17, 2016, 06:38:16 pm »

Look around for interesting stuff.

Spoiler: Joe (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: ORO: Senile ghosts bumbling through the magical realm of mutilation
« Reply #1036 on: November 17, 2016, 08:06:02 pm »

Yeah, I saw whisper seeming to not want to steal your head and thought he'd probably go for the flesh miser instead.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 17, 2016, 09:28:22 pm »

So flesh miser head is dead and porcelain is fine? fine with me. I'll try and get that one on once I get a decent chest, or I'll put it in the chest slot. Of course, that makes it a bit of a target, and is the location most likely to get damaged  if I am not being attacked in my robo arm. ah well

Edit: i'll edit my previous post to include the doll head and exclude the flesh miser's. I'm not tracking the spiders legs yet, nor have I really tracked what parts Merris has destroyed in her crafting adventures.

Edit 2: feel free to look over my post and see if I have any parts in there you have marked as gone.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:32:52 pm by Ozarck »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 18, 2016, 07:28:18 am »

Since people seem to be taking their time, resting and healing, I'll go ahead and attempt to make those bones into more arrows now, using the improvised knife to help.

Spoiler:  Merris (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1039 on: November 19, 2016, 10:37:18 pm »

You mean the porcelain head and dog chest are destroyed, ot the flesh miser head.

Welp, there goes the only really decent chest part available.

Attach the flesh miser spine in my chest slot.

Spoiler: Oz "Minnow" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Minnow's bits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Miser's corpse (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: the dogs (click to show/hide)
65+[15]
Not sure how you manage it, but you totally break that spine like Bane.

Let's just go with the flesh miser head. Was going to try for that anyway, had I remembered to respond after you told me the porcelain one was yours.

Try and grab dog 2's guts.
I don't know your staaaats.

Since people seem to be taking their time, resting and healing, I'll go ahead and attempt to make those bones into more arrows now, using the improvised knife to help.

46+[98]
You jury rig the spear head into a crude knife. You don't think you could fight with it, or it would at least be very awkward due to the handle shape, but you can use it to whittle just fine. It's basically just half a spear head on a stick, but it works.

46+[64] You whittle 3 of the bones down into usable arrows, essentially making pipe knives, sharp hypodermic needles of hollow bone. Their flight path is gonna be a bit odd at long ranges due to their strange shape and increased weight (+1 range category when shooting these)

Look around for interesting stuff.

You look around. Down, back on the ground floor, next to the little area with tables and stuff, is a pen of sorts. Just a depression, a drop off the courtyard created by the building, but there are several demons in it; lesser ones, demonic hounds. You remember, vaguely, in an almost dream-like way, that the greater demons use these beasts to hunt and capture men.

Up the ladder there's a landing which has two paths branching from it. One leads left, towards a huge vertical concrete pipe. Seriously huge, the size of a cul-de-sac. And, judging from a few walkways snaking around it, equally inhabited. To the right, the walkway leads to what looks like a rather rustic home, ripped straight out of the 1950's. The sort of thing you'd expect to see in a terribly wholesome sitcom or perhaps being blown apart in nuclear test footage.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 19, 2016, 10:40:21 pm »

Shoot, sorry PW. Try and salvage that gut (again?)

Spoiler: Gold Tracer (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 19, 2016, 10:44:42 pm »

Let's just go with the flesh miser head. Was going to try for that anyway, had I remembered to respond after you told me the porcelain one was yours.

Try and grab dog 2's guts.
I don't know your staaaats.
Whatever happened to assuming that his stat is 0? I though that was your strategy here.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 19, 2016, 10:47:56 pm »

Attach the demonic revolver in my chest slot. Spend 15 corruption on this task.
I have a 65% chance of any given attachment working, and have failed twice in a row. let's try 80% this round.

Whatever happened to assuming that his stat is 0? I though that was your strategy here.
He's had that opportunity more than once already :P

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 19, 2016, 11:22:52 pm »

Having a giant revolver in place of your chest makes it sound like you'll accidentally fire it and explode your own head.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 19, 2016, 11:25:56 pm »

Since people seem to be taking their time, resting and healing, I'll go ahead and attempt to make more of those bones into more arrows now, using the improvised knife to help.

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ORO discussion
« Reply #1045 on: November 20, 2016, 12:45:14 am »

Keep an eye on the demons to see if they do anything. If not, keep watch on that house and the walkways around the pipe.

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1046 on: November 21, 2016, 08:25:35 am »

Shoot, sorry PW. Try and salvage that gut (again?)

Spoiler: Gold Tracer (click to show/hide)
45+[88]

You get that gut out, though I'm not sure where you're gonna put it.

Attach the demonic revolver in my chest slot. Spend 15 corruption on this task.
I have a 65% chance of any given attachment working, and have failed twice in a row. let's try 80% this round.

He's had that opportunity more than once already :P

65+15+[98]
You attach your arm to the side of the revolver.

So far, the revolver is still useful.

Having a giant revolver in place of your chest makes it sound like you'll accidentally fire it and explode your own head.
So long as he keeps it as the chest and doesn't attach anything "in front of" it, ie keeps it as the end part of the limb that is his body, he'll be fine.

Since people seem to be taking their time, resting and healing, I'll go ahead and attempt to make more of those bones into more arrows now, using the improvised knife to help.

46+[17] Gah, you ruin the rest of them. Oh well, at least you got a few arrows out of this.

Keep an eye on the demons to see if they do anything. If not, keep watch on that house and the walkways around the pipe.

Nothing is coming so far, but you do see distant movement from the big drain pipe thing.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 21, 2016, 11:06:34 am »

Welp, time to stand guard until everyone is ready to move on.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 21, 2016, 11:10:20 am »

Attach the doll head in my gut slot. Spend 10 corruption on this task.
I knew if I spent corruption, I wouldn't need to. 98? I rolled a total of 168. Juuuuuust shy of a critical attach

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1049 on: November 23, 2016, 05:02:27 pm »

*FIRES GUN INTO THE SKY*

OI. Wake up two people.

Also I'm thinking I should make scavenging parts be a set roll unless in combat. So people can get lots of parts all at once.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 88