Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40876 times)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't find a good car out here. Everything's frozen to the ground.

"hmm, I guess we will have to make do with doors or whatever else you can find then"

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Yeah.

Lear stands with his back against a rough brick wall. His eyes scan the dark, quiet waterfront street.

Hey guys. How about we try connecting with the unknowns' radio frequency? You guys want to talk with them, right?
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"I do. And I think we should try to avoid this unnecessary bloodshed. Can you patch me in to thier frequency?"

"Anybody here got any white cloth?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I do. And I think we should try to avoid this unnecessary bloodshed. Can you patch me in to thier frequency?"

Jaco looks down at his radio display as he plays with the buttons

"the frequency is not far off from ours, its uhhuh...

Jaco keeps pressing buttons

thier frequency is 103.1 megahertz

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Tune to the correct frequency.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Uhh... I'm wearing white undies... buut I don't feel like stripping."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Uhh... I'm wearing white undies... buut I don't feel like stripping."
"Yeah. Please don't."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Head back out and continue snipping wires.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have a telnyashka (white undershirt with blue stripes) on under my gear if you want to use that"

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Lear looks at the building he is standing against; it is a small furniture store. Finding the door unlocked, he walks inside the deserted shop and sits down on a leather armchair. He settles just a bit from the cold and snow.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Towers returned to the outside, it's beginning to snow a little more now that it's night, making it just that much colder, enough to make him not feel his cloven hooves very well as he snips some more wires, oblivious to the potential danger the rest of the squad is in.

Meanwhile, Lear settles down on a leather chair while the others are working on a sort of mobile cover outside in the snowing cold, car doors were removed and attached onto an abandoned shopping cart, where various junk and scrap metal are then placed and strapped onto them, creating some sort of an improvised shielded battling ram of sort that's enough to cover half of the grizzly bear as well as the rest of the squad. It won't hold under intense fire for long, but then again you didn't need it to.

It seems like that though you got into their Frequency, they've remained Radio silence.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Hmm. I have an idea. Let's just blow the bridge and go back to the tower to help defend against the almost certain counter-assault by the wolves."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If we blew the bridge the wolves would be trapped on the island, the only way for them to get across would be to swim through the frigid waters.  That alone would probably stop them from harassing Bellwether's men"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:01:56 am by Jalardos »

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"While, that's probably completely right, there's also probably a patrol out there. You heard on the radio how there's the 'Stealth King' out here and they might have another safehouse. But, there's definitely someone in the area. If we blow the bridge, they'll never be able to use that way again."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jaco Thinks for a second

"Blowing the bridge and booking it to the tower sounds like a good plan, but do we even have enough explosives to bring it down?"
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44