Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40896 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"I have three frags left."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have three frags left."

"alright, let's use 1 gas and 1 frag for the main room as we first breach into the asylum and save the rest for any rooms where we encounter heavy resistance, sounds good?"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Head back to ZPD and take a quick nap to get rejuvinated. Wake up before the assult starts.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"Yep."

Should go looking for some car doors?

Lear checks his map for any additional spatial information pertaining to the local area, specifically for places that may contain cars and other bridges to the island.
If there are cars nearby, they won't be far off. We just need a door. But If we can find a good car, we can jam it in neutral and push it there.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's plenty of cars nearby, though there's still only one bridge to the Microisland itself.

Steve goes and take a much-needed nap!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Another idea, we load up a car like a battering ram, drop a brick on the accelerator and let it fly? Of course, it'd have to be an automatic transmission."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"It probably also needs gas."

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"It probably also needs gas."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While the group chatters amongst one another, their superior Division tech Comm pieces could faintly pick up some sort of radio chatter. Though since it's not focused yet you couldn't make out what's being said..

But someone else has Radio!

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A confused and surprised look washes over Jaco's face

"Woah, woah, woah, Quiet guys, someones on our radio frequency"

Jaco says as he plays with the buttons of his radio before holding it up to his ear to try and pick up a clearer signal from whoever just broadcasted over the radio.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:51:28 am by Jalardos »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[It's not much of a broadcast and more of your Comms automatically intercepting radio chatters.]

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Oops sorry, My mistake)

Jaco tries to tune his radio to better intercept the unknown radio chatter
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:18:26 am by Jalardos »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Using superior tech, you've no problem tapping into the Comm to hear what's being said.

"Big Sky to Firebrand be advised there is a group of seventeen headed south, northwest of your position, they wont meet up with you on there current course but if they change direction they'll go right to you, the group consists of ten wolves two foxes and five dogs all are equipped with civilian grade weaponry, over."
"Big Sky quit worrying about every group that walks past, i'll be fine."

twenty seconds of arguing and ten of silence.

"Big Sky to Firebrand you have a heavily armed group headed straight at you, get out of dodge asap!"
"Figmo, whatever they have cant be that bad, I'll be fine."
"One of them has a anti tank rifle, get out of there now!"
"Oh well joy of joy, Snafu, so much for getting any food today."
"And now you know why i report every group, now go into the building before everything becomes a Charley Foxtrot down there."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh shit they see us, everyone find cover and get down!"

Jaco exclaims as he dives behind the nearest available solid cover

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Tenno will sling his rifle over his back and draw his Glock and head into the buildings, "Scan for drones, thermal signitures, anything"

He will then call into the buildings, "Hey there! We're friendly! Are you?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44