Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40929 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2016, 05:07:57 pm »

"I'll stay up here as long as I can, but I may have to change rooftops."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2016, 08:54:23 pm »

Lear and Alexander trails the gang from different angles, neither of them were spotted as they followed the Boars out of Tenno's sight. They weaved through the streets down a couple of blocks before ending up at a Motor pool that seems to have been previously abandoned and now re-purposed into a Gang's hideout... though it looks more like a Gang's HQ, what with walls fortified by junk and scrap metal as well as a few watch-outs.

It really reminds you that the apocalypse is here, animals have already turned to banditry and building their own little micro-nations and trying to survive and make a living selling stolen foodstuff in exchange for other useful stuffs.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2016, 10:05:07 pm »

"I just realized that we can stay here and formulate a solid plan. I'll radio Base, and report. Also, Tenno, find a house down the street from this location with a view of the motor pool."

((Over comms))
Mcain, to Base. Mcain to Base. We have found the location of the the gang's storage warehouse. Requesting some backup on this position. Over.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2016, 11:53:11 pm »

"I just realized that we can stay here and formulate a solid plan. I'll radio Base, and report. Also, Tenno, find a house down the street from this location with a view of the motor pool."

((Over comms))
Mcain, to Base. Mcain to Base. We have found the location of the the gang's storage warehouse. Requesting some backup on this position. Over.

A voice you recognize as that Bunny Agent replies back over the Comms. "This is Base reading you loud and clear Mcain. I've got you on the map and will dispatch some officers to your current position, over. How's it looking over there? should they bring in the heavy stuff?"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2016, 12:28:33 am »

They're armed. From what I've seen, it's not the best idea to get into a fire fight with this type of group. We will probably need some weapons trained on the place, just in case. Let's get one or two with MGs and the rest armed normally. Inform them to avoid moving in the street if possible. At least within two streets of here. We'll be in the building across the street from the complex. Over and out.

"Oy, Lear. Let's get outta the street and into this building. Maybe then we won't be sitting ducks."

I take the time to check the normal radio frequencies for any chatter going on in the building across from us.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2016, 01:04:22 am »

They're armed. From what I've seen, it's not the best idea to get into a fire fight with this type of group. We will probably need some weapons trained on the place, just in case. Let's get one or two with MGs and the rest armed normally. Inform them to avoid moving in the street if possible. At least within two streets of here. We'll be in the building across the street from the complex. Over and out.

"Oy, Lear. Let's get outta the street and into this building. Maybe then we won't be sitting ducks."

I take the time to check the normal radio frequencies for any chatter going on in the building across from us.

"Sorry to tell you this, Sweetheart. But the ZPD doesn't have any MGs laying around. We'll have some officers take the Rifles from the armory, though. Expect four ZPD Officers heading to your position." The bunny on the other side informed before you cut the Comms.

Looks like your backup will have to stick to police-issued weapons until you can raid a military armory or something.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2016, 01:52:11 am »

"That's not a surprise. ZPD was just a bunch of peace officers before all this went down, and they would almost never need anything stronger than pistols. If we can make contact with a surviving SWAT unit then maybe we can bring in some heavier firepower."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2016, 02:56:40 am »

Tenno jogs to a building with a good overview, "Order of attack if we do get a firefight: First priority are enemies with explosive weapons. I suggest shoot those guys first, ask questions never. Next will be those with precision weaponry, scoped rifles and the like."

Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2016, 10:10:27 am »

Lear walks to the building. He explores it to ensure no animals are in it. He also looks for vantage points overlooking the motor pool.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2016, 02:06:15 pm »

With the building marked out by Tenno, you all file inside. Fortunately it seems whoever lives here have either died or abandoned the place for some time already, giving you the peace and quiet for now.

Though the place was built for Boars, so Tenno and Benjamin would find it a little awkward walking around inside, each door's a little squeeze and each chair a couple of sizes too small.

ZPD Reinforcement should arrive soon. Alexander checked the Radio frequency meanwhile, picking up nothing. It seems like they're either on Radio Silence or don't have it at all. The occasional shouts coming from the Motor pool seems to suggest the latter.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2016, 02:51:44 pm »

The goat eases himself into a chair. He takes out the energy bar that he forgot to eat two hours ago and takes a large bite out of it.

"So what's the plan now? Shout at them to come out peacefully and surrender to the ZPD?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2016, 01:06:54 pm »

Nobody seems to have any plans. Or if they do, they didn't say yet. So everyone probably shrugged to the question in their own way.

You waited for some time, with Tenno the Rhino overlooking the Motor-pool and making headcounts. About six boars with an assortments of civilian firearms on the makeshift reinforced wall overlooking their area with several more popping in and out of buildings inside. There must be at least half a dozen of them inside, almost certainly more.

Your AR HUD helps notify you that four possibly armed animals have entered the building from down below.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2016, 02:23:23 pm »

The Division agent gets up, pushes his chair into the table, retrieves the submachine gun from his backpack. He walks down stairs of the abandoned boar home to meet those he presumes to be the ZPD officers.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2016, 06:05:41 pm »

"Is this an invasion or reinforcements? Either way, tell them to wipe thier feet before they step on the carpet."

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2016, 08:37:58 pm »

"Will do." Lear replies via comm.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44