Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40939 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2016, 06:39:44 pm »

The ZPD Officers nodded gravely at the briefing. "I wonder where the hell did they get their guns from.." Muttered the other Wolf while the one who have been doing most of the talking, Officer Ritter, continues. "Alright. And these guys have our food, right? So what do you want us to do? Just go up to them and tell them to hand it back over to the ZPD?"

"As if that'll work." Snorted the Tusky warthog.

"Yeeah, well, otherwise we're going to have to either sneak in somehow or get into a firefight.. We could trade, but I wouldn't want to arm this gang with ZPD-issued firearms.." The Pig commented as well.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2016, 06:41:56 pm »

"Can someone at least tell me who those guys are, or at least mark them on my HUD?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2016, 06:58:05 pm »

"Sorry, Tenno. These guys are the ZPD guys we requested." Mark these guys as friendlies for Tenno.

"Well, if diplomacy fails, we could have a sneak attack in order. I say we have one of us and one of you guys go out there, find some cover, -like behind a car-, then begin negotiations. While you guys do that, two more of us sneak in through the back and begin taking out hostiles. We will also have Tenno on counter sniper duty, as well as the remainder of our guys here to provide fire support in case of a fire fight.

"Or we could just walk in guns blazing. Though, that seems kind of like a dumb idea."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:13:36 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2016, 07:01:23 pm »

((I meant tell me who they are. I already know they're friendly but I don't have any idea who or what they are without going full meta))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2016, 07:12:38 pm »

((Meh. There is actually little need for that though. If they're marked as friendly, it shouldn't matter about species, names can sort of wait as we only have one, and most extraneous info is irrelevant. Except plans or theories. Also, if we're gonna do this kind of stuff, we need to use the OOC. It's here for this specific purpose.))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:48:09 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2016, 07:44:03 pm »

((I meant as in give me names, species, etc...))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2016, 07:49:46 pm »

((Snip))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:51:57 pm by Sosoku234 »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2016, 07:50:54 pm »

"So does anyone here have a really loud voice or way to amplify sound so we can begin communicating with those guys across the street?" The goat asks.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2016, 08:08:38 pm »

"So does anyone here have a really loud voice or way to amplify sound so we can begin communicating with those guys across the street?" The goat asks.

The ZPD officers looks at Benjamin the large Grizzly bear.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2016, 08:10:51 pm »

"Well, I could, but I'm on the roof and prefer to let my sweetheart do the talking," he says, patting the large rifle affectionately, not that anyone else could see that, "Can you ask what the officers names are for me? I may know a couple."

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2016, 08:19:53 pm »

"Heh. Oy, you guys. Tenno wants some names. Says he might know one or two o' you. Seems about right."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2016, 08:32:31 pm »

The one known as 'Ritter' points to himself. "Officer Ritter," then at the other wolf "Officer Wolford," then at the Warthog "Officer Trunkaby" then finally at the pig. "And Officer Adam. And yours are?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2016, 08:33:43 pm »

"Make sure to introduce me as 'Tenno the tank-killing rhino'"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2016, 08:52:04 pm »

"Alex McCain. Our sniper friend just told me to refer to him as 'Tenno the Tank Killing rhino. As for the other two, I'll let them introduce themselves."

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2016, 09:19:07 pm »

"I'm Lear Dubois." The goat says, taking off his hood. "We all met earlier downstairs."
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44