Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40901 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2016, 01:28:11 am »

"Alright, you guys go ahead and head there. I'll stay at the ZPD and get things set up, if you don't mind using the place as a base." The Bunny Agent said, nodding while the large water buffalo just watches helplessly as his station have been taken from right under him. The Bunny also takes one of Tenno's donuts as everyone heads out, everything's ready.

"Where are you going with your Gang friends?" Lear's mother asked. "Lear's going out with his Gang friends?" His father added with a grunt. Causing some goats to gasps at the accusation.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2016, 01:33:06 am »

Tenno hoists the AT rifle onto his shoulder, "So..." he says, turning to the rest of the agents, "Anyone know how to drive?"

"...Also... Shotgun!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2016, 04:34:55 am »

Lear tries not to grin as he waves goodbye to his parents. He plans to talk with mother more once he gets back.

"Not me, I always walked or took mass transit." Lear answers.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2016, 11:48:28 am »

Driving is probably not a good idea, what with the roads being littered and fuel being precious and required for the power generators.

And if course the noise would attract all king of attention.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2016, 01:56:31 pm »

Lear begins walking out of ZPD building and out of the camp. Once outside, the Goat will try to locate Boarsworth on his map and observe the current conditions right in front of him.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2016, 02:32:39 pm »

Lear begins walking out of ZPD building and out of the camp. Once outside, the Goat will try to locate Boarsworth on his map and observe the current conditions right in front of him.

You easily locate Boarsworth on the map and put a marker on it, making a visible trail appear on your HUD and the HUD of other agents to help guide you there with a helpful distance countdown. It seems to be only 0.8km away from where you are right now.

The current conditions right in front of you could be better. Animals from nearby areas have gathered in the Precient in tents of varying sizes.

Thanks to the walled and moated nature of the Precient that resembles castles of old, the ZPD HQ feels like a safe haven for the refugees who have chosen to leave their home and come stay here instead. There's still some space and the place is not overcrowded yet, but you know it's only a matter of time. And if the surrounding neighborhoods gets overrun by gangs, then it's going to push more animals here, away from their homes.

It seems that some more permanant makeshift shelters are being made, perhaps to set up as soup kitchens or some where to shelter the sick and weak from the snow. The ZPD's heater is still working right now, but it won't be forever.

Animals are cold, scared and hungry. But all things considered, it could've been a lot worse.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2016, 05:36:28 pm »

"So once we get there, we have one person head up to the rooftops and watch for anything suspicious. One of us will head in there and scope it out. We find the people selling and Mark them on our HUDs. We will track that person back to wherever they go back to and we report our findings  to the chief directly. If someone starts anything funny, bug out. If they start shooting, you can return fire; but only if they start it."

"Agreed?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2016, 06:45:09 pm »

"Roger. I'll overwatch," Tenno said.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2016, 08:56:10 pm »

"Understood." Lear says.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2016, 01:00:35 pm »

Your quartet of heavily armed and reasonably armored animals weaved through the the crowd, out the gates and into the streets. Loose shuffling animals quickly shuffled out of the way upon seeing the group of obviously armed animals.

Making your way through the littered street of abandoned cars, junk and bodybags, you follow the line leading you to Boarsworth neighborhood. One of the apartment buildings have a suitable height to provide good coverage of the area and Tenno the bigass Rhino make his way up there. There was a locked door, and you just press at it really hard to break the locks before taking the stairs up all the way to the rooftop. Nobody stopped you, but there might be animals living in this building, after all.

The remaining three of you are staying near the entrance in an alley, away from open area to avoid being seen by the residents here. You don't think seeing armed animals and a Military bear is going to make the boars here feel any less paranoid.

What's the plan on finding out who and where supplies are being sold at?

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2016, 04:16:20 pm »

I hide my gun deep in the trenchcoat.

"I'll head in, find where the food is being distributed, and find the people selling it. And y'know in hindsight we really shoulda asked the chief if he knew what these people look like. Lear, Benji. If they leave, follow them. Me and Tenno will catch up with you guys at a later point."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2016, 04:26:45 pm »

Tenno will set up overwatch with his AT rifle.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2016, 05:47:48 pm »

Lear nods in agreement.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2016, 07:18:27 pm »

I make my walk out to the streets. Shuffling as if cold and hungry. I seek out someone who has food and ask, " Do you know where I can get some food?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2016, 07:40:29 pm »

I make my walk out to the streets. Shuffling as if cold and hungry. I seek out someone who has food and ask, " Do you know where I can get some food?"

A pedestrian boar who seems to have some canned food scoffs at the stranger who happens to be a Red Panda in Boar territory. He eyes you suspiciously, but answers "If you have something worthwhile, there's animals selling some at the construction site near the fountain roundabouts. Forget about the stupid shit like money and gold, they won't take it."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44