Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40874 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2016, 08:47:07 pm »

"Well, one of us could follow a some of them at a distance. They could lead us to the missing shipment and we can save the violence until then. There's no need for a massive gunfight when we have no information on the whereabouts of the safehouse."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2016, 09:24:35 pm »

"Using stealth or hit and run tactics would be better than a gunfight. My only concern is the shipment. Can we transport it easily in one go?" The Goat says.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2016, 11:05:23 pm »

"I can always overwatch for if things go south," Tenno says, sliding a telescopic scope onto the rails.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2016, 11:21:42 pm »

"On transport, we can radio in once we take care of the situation. Once we have cleared the hostiles, we'll have a few people come back with some hand trolleys and -under some supervision- bring it back here."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2016, 11:47:59 pm »

Lear sits on the table. He pats the empty pockets of cargo pants before speaking.

"Maybe we can try diplomacy." The Goat suggests. "I don't know if it would work, but perhaps we could convince them to return the supplies back to us. It would save everyone a whole lot of blood, sweat, tears, and bullets. Maybe we could give a show of superior force and show that the police will not stand for this lawlessness. Maybe we can negotiate with them. Maybe we can convince them to be altruistic rather than self-serving. I'm not sure if these people can be convinced, but then again there are a lot of unanswered questions that we can only answer once we're on ground."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2016, 11:50:21 pm »

"I'll tell you what we could to," Tenno says with a grin, "Offer them something to eat, then when the lid is removed off the platter, have a single one of my AT rounds standing up and then arrest them. Next time they go to steal food, they will eat an AT round."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2016, 12:39:14 am »

"Shooting should be saved as a last resort. Anyhow, let's get outta here and get this over with."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2016, 01:27:38 am »

"I'd be all for shooting in a normal situation, even if they're only warning shots, but we need to conserve our ammo for now. If you guys think you can talk these gangs down I'm willing to go along."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2016, 06:36:15 am »

"So that's the plan, then!" The Bunny said with a grin after hearing you all out. "We'll stalk them and locate the supplies, see where they're being kept. Then we'll try to talk with them. They won't have that many advantages to use on us if we already know where the shipment is, and I'm pretty sure we're better armed and armored than them, anyway. With any luck, we'll be able to convince them to hand back the supplies, maybe even help us bring it back here! otherwise if things gets ugly then we just kill some of them and the rest should scatter." She concludes and looked around the group to see if it's acceptable.

"We're not talking about some large organized criminal organization after all, right? They're just animals trying to survive like any of us. Just.. a bit more violent and lawless."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2016, 08:16:46 am »

"So then, Chief. Where is their normal selling point?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2016, 04:15:02 pm »

"In this neighborhood here." The chief replied, his large hoof finger tapping the map where a large red circle have been drawn on. The Boarsworth neighborhood, it's one of the nicer not-so-nice residential area in these parts. Plenty of apartments and an abundance in overcrowded buildings.

As the name suggested, most of the residents there are boars.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2016, 06:55:11 pm »

"Well, sounds like we have plan. Are we ready go?" Lear says, hopping of the table.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2016, 10:14:49 pm »

"Yep. No questions at all. Except, can I have a donut, too?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2016, 12:35:21 am »

"No questions here." Benjamin stood up and shifted the machine gun's straps as if for emphasis.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2016, 12:51:25 am »

Tenno finishes attaching the laser sight and bipod to the Anti Tank rifle, "Let's go then," he says, offering the box of donuts around before putting it back into the suitcase and then closing the suitcase.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44