Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63

Author Topic: Everything Gaiden: Endless Carnival [OOC]  (Read 46214 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Everything Gaiden: Endless Carnival [OOC]
« Reply #915 on: March 25, 2016, 09:21:15 pm »

Alanis kills your fire with water dude.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 25, 2016, 09:22:01 pm »

"excuse me?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 25, 2016, 09:24:10 pm »

Alanis kills your fire with water dude.

hence why I'm using the Amaterasu fires.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 25, 2016, 09:24:55 pm »

I'd suggest a new slot, a Signature slot. Greater in power than even Perks but you get one per character, full stop. No exceptions, no nothing.

These are for PC-Grade Summons, Ramp Up and non-supermode/gimpmode Transformations. The sort of incredibly powerful effects that come to define a character. Other effects they could have (since the only current PCs who would have them already filled would be Aesford (PC-Grade Summon), Alanis (Ramp-Up), Dackly (PC-Grade Summon), and Shirogane (Complete Tranformation)), could be something like "Perk effect but even more potent", "Greatly raise the cap of one stat", "Sacrifice slot for two more Perks", etc.

The fact that there's only one prevents the Ramp-Tanks from ever existing. As well as ensuring no one can summon more than one PC-Grade character.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:26:28 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 25, 2016, 09:31:05 pm »

all of this is going completely over my head and i'm probably glad
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 25, 2016, 09:32:17 pm »

I'd suggest a new slot, a Signature slot. Greater in power than even Perks but you get one per character, full stop. No exceptions, no nothing.

These are for PC-Grade Summons, Ramp Up and non-supermode/gimpmode Transformations. The sort of incredibly powerful effects that come to define a character. Other effects they could have (since the only current PCs who would have them already filled would be Aesford (PC-Grade Summon), Alanis (Ramp-Up), Dackly (PC-Grade Summon), and Shirogane (Complete Tranformation)), could be something like "Perk effect but even more potent", "Greatly raise the cap of one stat", "Sacrifice slot for two more Perks", etc.

The fact that there's only one prevents the Ramp-Tanks from ever existing. As well as ensuring no one can summon more than one PC-Grade character.
I think this is the wrong thread for that  :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 25, 2016, 09:41:38 pm »

I would have dragged the conversation there earlier, but it would have been double posting >__<

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 26, 2016, 03:24:18 am »

gr8
nao poast it in rite thred

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 26, 2016, 03:39:55 am »

nao poast it in rite thred
I already reposted. So you can already give your opinion.

However after some consideration, I have realized that even with that, another evil, lesser in power to Ramp-Cannon Alanis but still terrifying is nature remains possible: Tank-Cannon Alanis.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 26, 2016, 03:41:40 am »

not minmaxed to termina's moon and back because why would you even, this game isn't combat-focused, alanis best alanis
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 26, 2016, 04:24:32 am »

Oi, elf, You see my two new characters I submitted?
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 26, 2016, 04:43:48 am »

yes
shit-tier, get out acep

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 26, 2016, 04:45:16 am »

now it is time for robotgirls to fight
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 26, 2016, 04:47:43 am »

Aria accepts the challenge.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 26, 2016, 04:49:11 am »

"Be ready - my generators are built to digest cacti, so I am well-experienced in dealing with pricks."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:16:00 am by Sl4cker »
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63