Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: [ISG] Old Chaos in a New Order World  (Read 32868 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: [ISG] Old Chaos in a New Order World
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2016, 04:35:35 pm »

According to our "Things" section, we understand the concept of duty. We also understand Friendship as a Good Thing. Tell him that it is alright, we understand he was doing his duty.
+1

Also, we forgive him.

+1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2016, 04:51:53 pm »

According to our "Things" section, we understand the concept of duty. We also understand Friendship as a Good Thing. Tell him that it is alright, we understand he was doing his duty.
+1

Also, we forgive him.

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2016, 05:26:53 pm »

+1

Also, we forgive him.

+1

+1
+1
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2016, 08:18:35 pm »

Give him a hug!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2016, 09:33:41 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2016, 11:39:09 pm »

+1

Also, we forgive him.

+1
+1

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2016, 02:50:02 pm »

You drop your 'happy' facade, but you're still amiable in your response.

Ser Specs gives a sharp nod, while Ser Spicious throws an approving smile your way.

This wipes the smile from Ser Spicious' face at once. His stoic demeanor returns as he nods and pulls Ser Specs to the other side of the room. They mumble quickly as Ser Specs passes Ser Spicious a sealed envelope. A few more curt, muted words are exchanged before Ser Specs leaves wordlessly. Ser Spicious returns to you, smiling, arms full of THINGS.

He places a few THINGS on the table in front of you, an expectant look on his face.

You are somehow able to sense some basic characteristic of these THINGS... But what should you do with them?

You've developed a sense of forgiveness vs grudge!

Spoiler: Primordia Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: THINGS (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2016, 03:03:32 pm »

Consume the "Food?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2016, 03:10:48 pm »

Consume the "Food?"
*that being the things that aren't green.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2016, 03:12:04 pm »

Sweet and crunchy is good. Consume sweet and crunchy.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2016, 04:14:46 pm »

Consume the "Food?"

This should be funny +1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2016, 05:59:42 pm »

Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2016, 08:26:11 pm »

Out of the presented 'foods,' you figured staring with the little THINGS on the right would be a good idea.

It turns out that was a silly idea, since this food taste terrible! But when Ser Spicious gives you a worried look, you try to put on a strong face. "... Good food. Primordia joys it a lot!"

At this, Ser Spicious let's out a curious sound, full of mirth and energy. A 'laughing'. "I am sorry, Primordia. I do not mean to insult. Here, let me give you a lesson on nutrition."

As he explains the importance of 'grains' and 'proteins' and such, your mind hangs up on his previous sentiment. He was sorry for a laughter... An odd situation. Laughter is good, but sorry was for bad. You decide to put the issue to rest as Ser Spicious explains more about health foods. Something more pressing moves to the forefront of your mind. As Ser Spicious explains these new THINGS to you, in his home, in a community full of people, in a world of all THINGS, you feel... Happy.

You've mastered the primary emotions!

Z...Z...Z...

"Primordia..."

Her voice is the most melodious sound you've come across in your short existence, and still it strikes you with supreme awe. The words are strange to you, but you feel them land on your mind softly as a feather. She continues...

"All worlds have systems of elements unique to them. Yours is anomalous in that this 'Prophet' has accelerated the formation of 'Order' to a degree that he risks stagnating any further growth. Naturally, the opposing force of 'Darkness' has fought to the opposite ends: to destroy light. But if events are left without intervention, they will destroy themselves as well. The world will be in a purgatory of stagnation, or an abyss of nothing.

"But here are the underlying elements: Pathos, Logos, and Ethos. These three elements underlie all things in your world. You may know them as HEART, MIND, and SOUL, respectively. The 'Prophet' has seized or incarnates the essence of Pathos, of Heart, and faith. He sides with 'Light,' which spawns 'Order.' 'Darkness,' which spawns 'Chaos,' will inevitably fail against the supremacy of HEART.

"There is another being, the one of Logos and MIND, who is so inebriated with power that it eludes even our sight. We are unsure what side it is on, and while it may counterbalance the power of Pathos, it is unlikely.

"And we have the unclaimed power of Ethos, of SOUL and character. I will bestow this power upon you, Primordia, for you are the lone untouched creature that may guide the world on a safer path."

After the ethereal explanation, the angelic creature simply lays a hand upon you, and you feel an epic surge of inner strength course through you. For a moment, you feel things how they once were... the time before time... but the power diminishes quickly.

You've gained 10 MAX SOUL! You are now the Icon of Ethos!

"One final note..."

"Any questions?"

You've gained an abilities: Inner Opus- Channel Ethos!

Spoiler: Primordia Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: THINGS (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2016, 08:57:02 pm »

"What are..... all those word. Primordia is not understand. Re-speak to Primordia"

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2016, 10:06:08 pm »

Hmmm... if Primordia is now Soul, and Soul must oppose Heart, and Heart supports Order, and Order opposes Chaos, then is Primordia on the Chaos side now?
And does this mean Primordia must oppose its new friends?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23