Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295196 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1080 on: April 26, 2016, 03:24:06 pm »

((How about the demonic pure-energy beast that ate Squishy/Shiny?))
((It is currently rampaging in human territory. Maybe you will meet it someday ?))

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 26, 2016, 04:10:18 pm »

((pls stop planning Dahak's doom I'll stab u with dice rolls))
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 26, 2016, 04:31:40 pm »

((I kind of pity the humans who were stupid enough to stay in the Doro village. In the span of a week, countless disasters befell on them.))

((Oh, and thinking about a transformation Coolrune ?))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:36:00 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 26, 2016, 04:39:37 pm »

((I kind of pity the humans who were stupid enough to stay in the Doro village. In the span of a week, countless disasters befell on them.))
(it's only going to get worse once Stormslayer decides to go take revenge.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 26, 2016, 04:43:59 pm »

((I have the sheet done sans the ability. I'm thinkin' bout an offensive or defensive skill. I think I'm abut to finalize it.))

EDIT:

Durst feels the mana of the world whispering to him. He begins to change. He gains a new ability, he knows. He does not understand this, but he knows he must use this ability to survive the next few seconds.

Name : Durst
Species : Rock Prophet
Appearance : Durst has grown in height. The rock composing him has become slightly more resilient due to mana infusion.
HP or MP increase : choose one. HP - 5 | MP - 5
Attributes increased : Constitution
Traits gained : Mana-infused stone - Magic attacks against Durst will, while still harming him, slightly restore his MP.
Skills gained : Mana Shield - Durst can deploy a bubble-like shield which will stop mana attacks. Depending on the roll, the attacks may bounce back at the attacker, and even possibly at a higher power. On a low roll, the shield may amplify the effect of the mana against Durst. The shield has low effect on physical attacks.

Durst immediately deploys mana shield.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:49:36 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 26, 2016, 05:14:18 pm »

((Daaaamn ! I did a misclick while updating the main post, and I erased everything about NPCs !))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 26, 2016, 05:23:10 pm »

"Yep. That was definitely better than how the fight with the Chosen went... Was it to your liking as well, Astrosa?"

Carefully approach the agitated demoness to share spoils of victory.

Try to rest a bit, before deciding on continuing further inside human territories.

((Daaaamn ! I did a misclick while updating the main post, and I erased everything about NPCs !))
((How severe is this accidental erase?))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 26, 2016, 05:29:46 pm »

((How severe is this accidental erase?))
((Insignifiant for the game, but pretty severe for myself. I didn't have a problem remembering the NPC and their story, but I liked knowing when they appeared in the story.
I was in the process of doing a massive update for the NPC sheet and some other things, this accidental erasure was a big blow to my morale.))

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 26, 2016, 05:47:47 pm »

((No start out for the update of me in?))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 26, 2016, 05:48:07 pm »

(it's no problem. we can wait a little while, just don't let it go too long. People get bored after about a week of waiting.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 26, 2016, 05:49:47 pm »

Turn 59b : ZoomochScoomtarto, Glint, Gray, T946, Stormslayer and Coptic

Coptic the Mystic Avian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 26, 2016, 05:52:23 pm »

(it's no problem. we can wait a little while, just don't let it go too long. People get bored after about a week of waiting.)
((Yes of course, I understand the boredom too. Bear with me though, updates inconsistencies will continue for two weeks. After these, I should get back to a more regular pace))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: April 26, 2016, 10:18:11 pm »

Turn 60a : Stormslayer, Caedan, Ulkas, Dahak, ZoomochScoomtarto,, Snehk and Durst in no particular order

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
~A Brief Respite~
Stormslayer would be silent, as he nests the egg delicately under the life tree for it's protection.
He would still be grieving the loss of all those he knew, and while one part of him wanted vengeance, the other part was telling him to protect what little remained from the ashes of the colony.
After he finds a good spot for the egg, he would start to patrol around the tree, staying close by and vigilant for humans. They would be made to answer for what they had done. He would still be open to speaking, but only if approached by another. He would be ignoring the needs to rest and to eat, despite the consequences.

Spoiler: New beginning (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Float around and hope this thing bleeds out quickly.

Dahak the Fear Lord
((:v! for a moment I thought I missed a turn))

Dahak pauses for a bit. There's too many new things happening for him to just give a straight answer. That and he's not used to looking at people from so high above, the last transformation made him a great deal taller. Not that he's not used to physically looking down at Delinde, given she was always so tiny.

Whats this? Is this some sort of mission statement reunion? While a fair bit has changed, I'm still responsible for the latest bit of world corruption, and I don't feel completely clean yet either.

Dahak clenches a big bony fist as his eyesockets glow brightly. He clearly has other plans in mind, like taking revenge on the floating demon dweeb who wanted to eat his essence earlier, but there's still stuff up on the priority list.

Whatever is trying to invade this world is responsible for my death. So I'm going to scare it so hard it'll go running back to the evil snot dimension.
Nobody gets off Mr Skeleton's wild ride.

Dahak's overall self is clearly scarier then before. He turns to Nihil and continues speaking.

You mentioned other focuses of corruption. Well, get talking snotman, I need directions.

Interrogate Nihil on the location of the closest focuses of corruption. If you don't find anything out, try to remember the direction in which the big evil blob was heading to, and follow that path.

Snehk the Unseen
Chase them and kill!
Spoiler: Sorrow and Mistakes (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
Investigate the village. Don't stop flying unless it becomes necessary for further investigation. See if there are any survivors. If I see dead bodies with perfectly serviceable blood, take a drink.

((Looks like Dahak is going to try to stop the corruption from spreading. Nakeen, if you'd like an idea for a boss you're inevitably going to send his way, feel free to hit me up.))
Spoiler: Fire of Vengeance (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
((I have the sheet done sans the ability. I'm thinkin' bout an offensive or defensive skill. I think I'm abut to finalize it.))

EDIT:

Durst feels the mana of the world whispering to him. He begins to change. He gains a new ability, he knows. He does not understand this, but he knows he must use this ability to survive the next few seconds.

Name : Durst
Species : Rock Prophet
Appearance : Durst has grown in height. The rock composing him has become slightly more resilient due to mana infusion.
HP or MP increase : choose one. HP - 5 | MP - 5
Attributes increased : Constitution
Traits gained : Mana-infused stone - Magic attacks against Durst will, while still harming him, slightly restore his MP.
Skills gained : Mana Shield - Durst can deploy a bubble-like shield which will stop mana attacks. Depending on the roll, the attacks may bounce back at the attacker, and even possibly at a higher power. On a low roll, the shield may amplify the effect of the mana against Durst. The shield has low effect on physical attacks.

Durst immediately deploys mana shield.

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Yep. That was definitely better than how the fight with the Chosen went... Was it to your liking as well, Astrosa?"

Carefully approach the agitated demoness to share spoils of victory.

Try to rest a bit, before deciding on continuing further inside human territories.
Spoiler: Astrosa being Astrosa (click to show/hide)

Monsters :

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:39:27 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 26, 2016, 10:18:55 pm »

((To Beirus. I'm waiting for Whisperling action to write turn, sorry :s))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:20:53 pm by Nakéen »
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1094 on: April 26, 2016, 10:29:33 pm »

Investigate the area where the battle seem to be.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 146