Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295344 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1035 on: April 15, 2016, 07:50:48 am »

I Think I'l head for the volcanic depths.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: April 15, 2016, 07:57:34 am »

Nihil's countenance isn't the only kinda odd thing here. A specially perceptive observer would also be able to note that, despite being very active before, the huge blob thing seems to have stopped as Nihil approached it. Not only that, but Dahak also seems oddly calm about all this.

A slight glow seems to emanate from Dahak's eyesockets.

Wait, before you jump in, I gotta make sure you're going to maintain your individuality. Being inside that thing has shown me its instincts may overwhelm and even destroy your mind completely. Your precious little bit of individuality you managed to get in this dimension will be completely corroded. So unless you want to become Mr. I'm completely clueless about everything guy again, you better listen to me

Dahak stands between the blob and Nihil. He signals for Delinde to get closer.

You aren't from this world, the only thing keep you from destabilizing and going full berserk idiot mode is Delinde, since she's anchoring you. In order to make sure you're gonna be in control of this thing, instead of It being in control of you, is by strenghtening the bond between you and Delinde.

Dahak's looks over them. Both Nihil and Delinde seem a bit unsure of it.

Its not like any of you dweebs have a better plan anyway >:v

Dahak taps their heads in a fatherly manner, then starts describing his plan.

So, here's what we're gonna do. Nihil is going to stick his arm, uh, appendage? Whatever, he's going to stick it into the huge blob body thing, but only a little bit, so it can't absorb him too fast. Then, as this happens, Nihil is going expose his core, and then Delinde will have to reach out and touch it, then focus her mind on it for a bit. After that you can get absorbed into the thing, but it won't be able to overwhelm Nihil's mind... Hopefuly?

Dahak realizes this prob sounds insane, but hey, you're the only wizard around. Dahak figures they might as well listen to the only person with actual academic knowledge here.

Convince Delinde and Nihil to carry out your plan. Carefuly observe it and try to recover enough mana during it to use an empowered fear aura at least, you're gonna need it. Be ready to act once Nihil exposes his core, then use all your mana to envelop Delinde and Nihil in an empowered fear aura at that exact moment. This won't be nice, but deep down, you know you have to do this for the good of everyone.(if you can't use your fear aura, just try to SPOOK the hell out of Delinde, this should be enough to affect Nihil too)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:01:12 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: April 15, 2016, 10:46:27 am »

-snip-
((Inb4 you roll a 1 and both Nihil and Delinde get corrupted.))

"An interesting phenomenon, but... I'm an undead too, you fools! Unhand me!"

Break their grips and fly out of their reach. Begin applying liberal amounts of Blood of the Impaler, whether I managed to escape them or not.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 15, 2016, 09:25:03 pm »

Turn 57 : Everyone bar the Ashen, Glint and Gray

The moon has risen, its light piercing through the shroud of clouds. The stars are barely visible.
It is night time.

Snehk the Unseen
So our plan worked Barak... Fresh sacrifices for the ursine god! He'll be delighted upon waking up!

Fool them that they got into a lair of eldritch abomination, use whispers of damned, retract claws and strike.
Spoiler: Deception backfire (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Excuse me, but you do you know where the nearest town is so that this human can be punished for what he did

Rationalize that the nearest town must contain a guard post and ask someone where the nearest town is while pinning the genocidal human down so that it can not escape

Durst the Rock Seer
"Speak, Mold-Tooth. How fare thee?"

Crawl out from under Mold-Tooth and analyze the situation. Then, begin attacking my foes with mana.

For demons, no holds barred. The no kill policy gets suspended.

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
((We're high in the sky... And I have great control skills. So, would those fliers survive dead dive into the ground while speeding up? I don't think so. But let's see...))

Irritated by yet another wound scarring his somewhat frail body, Ulkas hissed:

"Tsk. Damn pests..."

Control them & drop them down. Either they die or lose ability to fly.

And only after that, he remembered about Eyes of the Mighty.

(if fliers are still alive) "Any suggestions? What is their power?"
Spoiler: Daddy's coming (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Think I'l head for the volcanic depths.
Spoiler: Unwelcoming fauna (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
Nihil's countenance isn't the only kinda odd thing here. A specially perceptive observer would also be able to note that, despite being very active before, the huge blob thing seems to have stopped as Nihil approached it. Not only that, but Dahak also seems oddly calm about all this.

A slight glow seems to emanate from Dahak's eyesockets.

Wait, before you jump in, I gotta make sure you're going to maintain your individuality. Being inside that thing has shown me its instincts may overwhelm and even destroy your mind completely. Your precious little bit of individuality you managed to get in this dimension will be completely corroded. So unless you want to become Mr. I'm completely clueless about everything guy again, you better listen to me

Dahak stands between the blob and Nihil. He signals for Delinde to get closer.

You aren't from this world, the only thing keep you from destabilizing and going full berserk idiot mode is Delinde, since she's anchoring you. In order to make sure you're gonna be in control of this thing, instead of It being in control of you, is by strenghtening the bond between you and Delinde.

Dahak's looks over them. Both Nihil and Delinde seem a bit unsure of it.

Its not like any of you dweebs have a better plan anyway >:v

Dahak taps their heads in a fatherly manner, then starts describing his plan.

So, here's what we're gonna do. Nihil is going to stick his arm, uh, appendage? Whatever, he's going to stick it into the huge blob body thing, but only a little bit, so it can't absorb him too fast. Then, as this happens, Nihil is going expose his core, and then Delinde will have to reach out and touch it, then focus her mind on it for a bit. After that you can get absorbed into the thing, but it won't be able to overwhelm Nihil's mind... Hopefuly?

Dahak realizes this prob sounds insane, but hey, you're the only wizard around. Dahak figures they might as well listen to the only person with actual academic knowledge here.

Convince Delinde and Nihil to carry out your plan. Carefuly observe it and try to recover enough mana during it to use an empowered fear aura at least, you're gonna need it. Be ready to act once Nihil exposes his core, then use all your mana to envelop Delinde and Nihil in an empowered fear aura at that exact moment. This won't be nice, but deep down, you know you have to do this for the good of everyone.(if you can't use your fear aura, just try to SPOOK the hell out of Delinde, this should be enough to affect Nihil too)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
-snip-
((Inb4 you roll a 1 and both Nihil and Delinde get corrupted.))

"An interesting phenomenon, but... I'm an undead too, you fools! Unhand me!"

Break their grips and fly out of their reach. Begin applying liberal amounts of Blood of the Impaler, whether I managed to escape them or not.
Spoiler: Badassery (click to show/hide)

Monsters :

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:27:02 pm by Nakéen »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: April 15, 2016, 09:32:50 pm »

Hang back, heal, recover mana, and go grab my share of the essence if the humans leave.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: April 15, 2016, 09:41:56 pm »

Fire <Eye#3> At That Overgrown Target.
((Yay for Cheep Overpowered Attacks!))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: April 15, 2016, 11:24:14 pm »

((WAT))

Spoiler: hueg (click to show/hide)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: April 15, 2016, 11:55:55 pm »

"Whoever you are, you have just made an enemy. I may be meek and powerless compared to the strength you possess, but I have one powerful quality. Patience. I will destroy you, good sir, if it takes thousands of years. Like a rock, I can withhold years of torment.

Now, allow us to commence battle.
"

Read the mana within him. Understand what he will do before he does it. Use this knowledge to dodge his attacks. Then, attempt to formulate a basic magic counterattack.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: April 16, 2016, 01:43:39 am »

Make an illusion of portal to hell opening in the cave. If fails or succeeds - shred enemies to pieces with my claws.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: April 16, 2016, 02:02:59 am »

"It's alright, Brown. We won't have to worry about things like that once we get bigger and stronger."

Wait until the humans leave, then go grab some of the essence with Brown.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: April 16, 2016, 09:16:15 am »

"Shassaract!"

Make younglings attack their progenitor. Try to influence him as well while he's distracted.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: April 16, 2016, 09:27:13 am »

"Pathetic creatures."

Throw the 4 undead off me, if they aren't already. If the living corpses try to do some tricks on me, give them another round of impalement. Get moving to that village. If I see any humans on the road, land. I'd rather avoid combat with them that isn't on my terms, so to speak.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:38:50 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
« Reply #1047 on: April 16, 2016, 01:15:10 pm »

Since I have other choice, I am going to punish the genocidal human myself

((By the the way, I going somewhere without wi-fi torrow for 4-5 days which means that you will not see posts from during that time okay?))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: April 16, 2016, 03:31:27 pm »

((By the the way, I going somewhere without wi-fi torrow for 4-5 days which means that you will not see posts from during that time okay?))
((No problem, I understand you can have RL issues. See you in a week !))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: April 19, 2016, 01:55:35 am »

Turn 58 : Everyone bar the Ashen

Glint the Arcanivore and Gray the Metaldee
Hang back, heal, recover mana, and go grab my share of the essence if the humans leave.
"It's alright, Brown. We won't have to worry about things like that once we get bigger and stronger."

Wait until the humans leave, then go grab some of the essence with Brown.
Spoiler: Not an illusion (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
Fire <Eye#3> At That Overgrown Target.
((Yay for Cheep Overpowered Attacks!))

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
((WAT))

Spoiler: hueg (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
"Whoever you are, you have just made an enemy. I may be meek and powerless compared to the strength you possess, but I have one powerful quality. Patience. I will destroy you, good sir, if it takes thousands of years. Like a rock, I can withhold years of torment.

Now, allow us to commence battle.
"

Read the mana within him. Understand what he will do before he does it. Use this knowledge to dodge his attacks. Then, attempt to formulate a basic magic counterattack.

Snehk the Unseen
Make an illusion of portal to hell opening in the cave. If fails or succeeds - shred enemies to pieces with my claws.

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Shassaract!"

Make younglings attack their progenitor. Try to influence him as well while he's distracted.

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"Pathetic creatures."

Throw the 4 undead off me, if they aren't already. Get moving to that village. If I see any humans on the road, land. I'd rather avoid combat with them that isn't on my terms, so to speak.
Spoiler: Sticky undead (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Since I have other choice, I am going to punish the genocidal human myself

Spoiler: Make Head Asplode (click to show/hide)

Monsters :

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

­
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 01:14:03 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 146