Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295662 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #705 on: February 28, 2016, 01:26:07 am »

Spoiler: Transformashun (click to show/hide)
((I like the idea behind the anchorpoint trait, but I will think about it a bit first. Dice manipulation is pretty big, so I will give it a thought. Maybe your 1 will lower the other involved creature rolls by 1, maybe your 6 will up them by 1, maybe it won't affect 5s or 6s...or maybe all of the above or none at all.
Except if you roll a 1 on your transformation roll. Your power may get unexpected properties...))

((:v feel few to tone it down if you feel its better that way, thinking back on it, it can probably be pretty devastating, even though there's no real control of what or how it happens. Since it affects all rolls though, just having it dimish rolls by 1 is prob reasonable enough, and maybe make it resistable by rolling 6.)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 28, 2016, 02:42:25 am »

"I am Stormslayer, of the new hive. He is guard-kin. We come from the desert. What of you, strange plant-golem?"
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 02:55:06 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 28, 2016, 03:05:29 am »

Take their stuff and disguise myself as human. Take also weapons, might come in handy.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 28, 2016, 04:03:32 am »

"Actually, while I did slaughter some creatures, the main bulk of the power came from tricking a god. God of Lies, no less. I was extremely pleased with an outcome of this action proposed by a spirit of long-dead knight... You'd be laughing madly seeing how the angered deity powerlessly curse my empowered form. Ah... I suppose you may try to obtain more power this way as well, yet we'd need some caution and a rare empty essense container for it to work. What do you say?"

Ulkas continued to tell Astrosa interesting bits of information he obtained and weaved some mild tall-tales that showed his wit and power. Then, he remembered about meeting Dahak and told demoness about this, showing the whole situation as if it played right into his hands.

"...I guess I know now how you felt when a powerless creature not only defied you, but actually influenced your state of mind... I'm quite interested of what will become of this skeleton in the future."
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 28, 2016, 07:54:19 am »

Let the two fight. As they do so, I will cast Entice on the Silver Hunter. It'll make a good guard and pet, though one wonders if it can read? All well, time is on my side, and whoever kills it would be a good replacement in the first place
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:06:36 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 28, 2016, 07:55:34 am »

Use my amorphoid abilities to change my shape into that similar of a sword, harden myself, then present myself to a monster with graspers. If no monster is available, then just fling myself at those pesky humans. Aim for the gaps between their shields and start piercing them >:C

I just realized I can turn myself into a miniature missile :D
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 28, 2016, 09:36:08 am »

"... Note to self: forests are not interesting. Now how do I get out of here?"

Try to leave the forest. Leave some marks on the trees every now and then to let myself know if I'm going in circles.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 28, 2016, 06:46:19 pm »

I Float Straight up and look for humans to kill.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 28, 2016, 09:17:23 pm »

Turn 35 : Everyone bar Glint

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
Spoiler: Transformashun (click to show/hide)

Dahak is so exilerated by his transformation that he can't help but to emit a glorious sound in celebration.

NYEHEHEHwait, I better hide this stuff before Delinde gets back.

Dahak then picks up and the wonderfuly lewd material he has just salvaged and makes a little pile out of it, and puts his master's ritual notes over it. The perfect disguise!

Oh man, I really owe the old man. My moral debt to him is so incredibly high now that scaring a child in his honour just wont do. I'll need to spook entire orphanages to repay him now, but I dont care, I'LL BECOME THE GODDAMN MADRE TERESA OF CHILD TRAUMA IN HIS HONOUR.

Dahak has no idea of who or what a Madre Teresa is.

Well, the least I can try to do is try to rectify the whole otherwordly incursion village thing. I could attempt a ritual now, but I have a feeling that would be more then a bit dangerous. That and the village will prob be crawling with corruptors and human hunters fighting as soon as the people who sent that hunting party to the village decide to investigate what happened to their friends.
Actualy, I have an idea!

Get the stuff and go up to meet Delinde, store the stuff inside the bag, then ask Delinde for help to attempt to contact your old master in the spirit world using one of the rituals on the notes. Surely the old man will know best, and you have to thank him for all the stuff he did for you.
[The Dice Knows]
Transformation Success Roll : [1] ((IT KNOWS))

You are glowing with the golden light of the essences you just absorbed. You can feel your body structure changing, again.
But deep inside of you, hidden in a corner of your soul, a foreign pulse beat.

You can feel it. Invading your essence. Altering your transformation. Again.

So that's what happened back then, you were already corrupted...

Spikes grow on your head, brutally and painfully. Your unlife core twist and shake irregularly, and suddenly bursts, spewing your smoky aura everywhere. Then another core appear inside of your unlife core : a pure black orb of unknown origin. The "corruptor core" inside of you seem to be growing with you...

You gained +1 Individuality, +5MP and +2HP
You acquired the trait Abnormality from Another Plane, independently from your will !
You acquired the trait Corruptor Core -small-, independently from your will !
You acquired the skill Feral Otherwordly Aura, independently from your will !
You are now an Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton.

Abnormality from Another Plane : because of its connection with the "Corruptor World", Dahak's very presence can and will cause strange phenomenons. If Dahak rolls a [1] or a [6], rolls from anything close to Dahak will get reduced or increased by 1.
-If a [1] is decreased by 1, it will become a [6], if a [6] is increased by 1, it will become a [1].
-another unaffected roll will be done by the GM, to determine what will appear or happen because of Dahak connection...
Corruptor Core -small- : a black core of unknown origin. Is it a parasite or is it part of you ? You can feel any being possessing essence as a secondary effect.
Feral Otherworldly Aura : When activated, Dahak's aura will twists into a random shape and performs an attack to a single or multiple enemies depending on what form it assumes. Activating this ability will cost MP and HP, and will drain HP and MP. Killing an enemy with this ability will recover some HP and MP.

[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Post-transformation (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Caedan the Vampire (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:47:22 pm by Nakéen »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 28, 2016, 09:22:24 pm »

Seriously, how do I get out of here? Keep going. Perhaps maybe accidentally find something interesting.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 28, 2016, 09:34:47 pm »

Holy fuck this is epic.

Un-Sword myself, then try to become a form similar to that of when I was a mana shard. Then, start bashing myself against the humans. Aim for the head. If I get low on PV, then quickly retreat to the back where the monster battering-rams are.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 28, 2016, 09:39:05 pm »

Leave forest and Keep searching for humans, There must be a few around here somewhere....
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 28, 2016, 09:59:12 pm »

(What's a good, crazy looking type font that looks like someone's freaking out?)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 28, 2016, 10:16:18 pm »

(What's a good, crazy looking type font that looks like someone's freaking out?)
(No idea, sorry :/)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 28, 2016, 10:34:12 pm »

"We were sent to explore, and to learn. Food sources and threats must be identified, though this does not stop the concept of diplomacy. Would you aid us?"
(potential farming knowledge ho!)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:12:30 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 146