Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295669 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #690 on: February 27, 2016, 08:15:24 pm »

"Gah! They really do have something against me."

Wait for the blood to cool off and get a drink already. I'm thirsty. Explore the forest afterwards. Who knows what interesting things these woods hide?
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 27, 2016, 09:07:23 pm »

;~;7

I hope you're eternally served wine by scantily clad ladies in whatever realm of existence you're currently occupying, you glorious drunk

Dahak reads the notes carefuly and decides its too dangerous to just leave this here.

Good job finding these Delinde, but we can't just leave them here. Try to find a bag or a pouch for me to carry these with me, knowing my master, he prob has a bag of holding around here somewhere. We should also try to find anything that might be helpful, magical equipment in general, poitions, devices, magically animated paintings of naked women possessed by succubi souls, you know, the general wizard stuff

Then Dahak turns his attention to all the stored essence. No sense in wasting any more time, better absorb these beauties before someone else finds this. Its not like Dahak can just carry the boxes around anyway.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ABSORB ALL THE STORED ESSENCE LIKE A HUNGRY ORC RAIDER IN A HOBBIT FESTIVAL, then search around for a bag of holding or anything to carry the notes in, and any sort of magical items that may prove useful, specially lewd bewitched paintings possessed by sucubi souls.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 27, 2016, 11:02:58 pm »

(Time for epic subliminal message storytelling!)
Words begin to write upon the yellow pages, from an invisible hand, from some deep dark corner of The Void, long unseen...

The Tyrant's Northern Conquest

The Tyrant sits, upon his throne of swords and chains, riding upon a massive steed, a giant he has enslaved. He sips upon his goblet of wine, as dreams of further conquest flow freely through his indomitable mind. Along the way, they come across a crossroads, leading ways no one knows. This land is alien to him, and his small nation's army. He is still a small king, only recently dominating a small empire down below. Still, there's more to conquer, and until all lands are under his iron fist, The Tyrant shall not rest. "Forward, my scouts!" He says. "Further forward, for my claim! All will soon kneel, before I!" At his words, his subjects all shouted glory in his name, and further North, they go.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 11:31:26 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 27, 2016, 11:13:30 pm »

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 27, 2016, 11:20:22 pm »

Note the location of the chamber, and keep wandering. And recover more MP? Please? Pretty please?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 27, 2016, 11:25:40 pm »

Ask the Guardian how to find more food like those crown pieces.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 27, 2016, 11:33:07 pm »

Turn 34a : Squishy, Stormslayer, Caedan, Glint, Dahak and Gray

Squishy the Earth Mana Amorphoid
Kill the fuck out of the humans using.... errr.... uhh.... actually, try to regain some mana. If that fails, then convert some HP into mana... just a bit. Then MANA SPARK THE FUCK OUT OF THEM! They've thoroughly pissed me off now >:C

[5]'s please, cmon RNG-Jesus!
[Da not so great escape ? aka. Monstrously Unlucky]
[3] You focus to absorb some mana in emergency. But the mana is already drained by all the monsters fighting here, so you only manage to absorb a small part.
You recover 2MP

[2] That's not much, so you try to complete by converting some of your structure into mana. But your body refuses to listen to you, and you actually don't convert anything.

So, with only 2MP, you still try to create a mana spark. You don't want to be useless after all.
You lose 2MP

*drumrolls*

[6] You focus on your small mana pool, energize it and fire it at the humans ! But you only manage to create a minuscule, harmless arc of energized mana. Somehow though, the mana spark strikes a knight and shocks him a little. Realizing the monsters may have powerful ranged attacks, they raise their shields and cast a combined spell to turn their formation into a invincible wall.

Spell roll :
[4] They succeed, and the monsters witness with horror that an energy barrier is protecting the advancing knights.

Monsters roll :
[3] The monsters fall back a little, and unleash their ranged attacks at the knights. Energy blasts, spiky poisoned projectiles, acidic saliva... But the barrier is too strong, and the attacks are nullified. They only dent the barrier a little.

Dikaios Knights :
[6] The knights charge at the monsters, protected by their magical barrier. The frontline monsters are totally hacked apart by the magical swords and the powerful spells of the knights. But in their offensive, they don't watch the barrier, which wears off !

Monster forces : 8 Evolving Monsters
> Losses : 1d4: [2] Monsters
Human forces : ~20 Dikaios Knights, ~10 Soldiers
> Losses : none

Crear roll :
[1] Crear is pondering wether they should fight head on or try to destroy the doors on the back to secure an escape route. He decides to fight the humans, after all, they are proud monsters ! He charges to the front, and get horribly beaten by the powerful knights. He loses two arms, and his crystalline skin is severely fractured.

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Hero
"Another golem, but this one is made of plants. Perhaps a greeting is in order, rather than a ambush. We should avoid disturbing the big sleeping ones."
He would quietly say to his guard kin before moving forward and revealing himself to the sylvarian, waiting to see how they react before he assumes hostility.

[First Contact]
[3] You both reveal yourself to the Sylvarian. When he sees you, he is surprised and wary, he never saw your kin before.
"Who and what are you ?"

He is on the defensive, but still seem ready to hear you out.

Caedan the Vampire and not Campire
"Gah! They really do have something against me."

Wait for the blood to cool off and get a drink already. I'm thirsty. Explore the forest afterwards. Who knows what interesting things these woods hide?
[A well deserved drink]
[4] The blood finally cool off, and you examine the dead creature. Luckily for you, there is still a lot of blood left and you drink to your heart content. Ah, how delightful. The iron-rich taste of hemoglobin is stimulating your taste buds.
You also rest a little, to heal yourself.
You recover 7HP
You recover 2MP

[2] Afterward you leave to explore the forest. Your curious spirit is eager to discover new interesting things.
You walk around the forest, looking for something interesting. But not so much happens, and you get kind of lost. You are beginning to hate this stupid forest.

Dahak the Spooky really Scary Skeleton
;~;7

I hope you're eternally served wine by scantily clad ladies in whatever realm of existence you're currently occupying, you glorious drunk

Dahak reads the notes carefuly and decides its too dangerous to just leave this here.

Good job finding these Delinde, but we can't just leave them here. Try to find a bag or a pouch for me to carry these with me, knowing my master, he prob has a bag of holding around here somewhere. We should also try to find anything that might be helpful, magical equipment in general, poitions, devices, magically animated paintings of naked women possessed by succubi souls, you know, the general wizard stuff

Then Dahak turns his attention to all the stored essence. No sense in wasting any more time, better absorb these beauties before someone else finds this. Its not like Dahak can just carry the boxes around anyway.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ABSORB ALL THE STORED ESSENCE LIKE A HUNGRY ORC RAIDER IN A HOBBIT FESTIVAL, then search around for a bag of holding or anything to carry the notes in, and any sort of magical items that may prove useful, specially lewd bewitched paintings possessed by sucubi souls.
[An old friend's gift]
If you could see under Delinde's mask, you would have seen her raised eyebrows. Especially when you mentioned "animated paintings of naked women possessed by succubi souls". She sighs, and goes fetch a backpack for all the notes.
"I will be right back Dahak, the backpack is upstairs."

You nod, and open all the boxes like a small skeleton opening candies on Halloween. And you are surprised at all the essence gathered here.
"There isn't much" my ass ! There is enough to make you jump to the next stage !
You acquire 5 essences. You can transform.

[4] Still glowing like an hyperactive firefly, you read the back of the note. It is written in your code.
"Read this when Delinde is away. My "secret stash" is located ..."

THE GLORIOUS BASTARD

You check that Delinde is gone, and you rush like a madskeleton toward the location indicated on the note. You open it dramatically and discover... a full set of "lewd bewitched paintings possessed by succubi souls" and many more ! A pile of full colored books of "classified science research" with "FOR SCIENCE" written on it, a magical tool to dream of your wettest and lewdest fetishes... You are jubilating. THIS is unlife !

The Tales of Five Dark Wanderers: by Bernardo Yhaes, the Living Book
(Time for epic subliminal storytelling!)
Words begin to write upon the yellow pages, from an invisible hand, from some deep dark corner of The Void, long unseen...

The Tyrant's Northern Conquest

The Tyrant sits, upon his throne of swords and chains, riding upon a massive steed, a giant he has enslaved. He sips upon his goblet of wine, as dreams of further conquest flow freely through his indomitable mind. Along the way, they come across a crossroads, leading ways no one knows. This land is alien to him, and his small nation's army. He is still a small king, only recently dominating a small empire down below. Still, there's more to conquer, and until all lands are under his iron fist, The Tyrant shall not rest. "Forward, my scouts!" He says. "Further forward, for my claim! All will soon kneel, before I!" At his words, his subjects all shouted glory in his name, and further North, they go.
[Subliminal Directives, GM is amazed]
[1] Inhakat reads the self-writting words with an avid thirst. Then like an hypnotized being, he heads north, always north. But after only a few minutes of walking, a large quadrupedal creature appears before you. It's an Alpha Silver Steppe Hunter, and it seems hostile.

"Who are you creature ? You seem strong, I like this. Flee or face me, I will let you choose. But whatever your choice, your strength will be mine."

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Note the location of the chamber, and keep wandering. And recover more MP? Please? Pretty please?

Spoiler: Caedan the Vampire (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:46:12 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 27, 2016, 11:43:58 pm »

wake up.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 27, 2016, 11:46:00 pm »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 27, 2016, 11:51:58 pm »

Turn 34b : ZoomochScoomtarto

wake up.
[GM never learns]
[4] You wake up. There is nothing around you, which is a good thing. You slept for hours, you are lucky nothing found you.

You are still in the forest. It's past noon, and you don't have any landmark. You decide to head again at the top of the trees.
This time, nothing attack you. You levitate above the trees, and notice you are rather deep into the forest : there is only green everywhere around you.

[1] You are lost. You totally don't know where you are.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:45:37 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 28, 2016, 12:07:40 am »

((Small note. Updated the OP with some minor things, like met NPC and when transformations occurred))

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 28, 2016, 12:20:36 am »

Spoiler: Transformashun (click to show/hide)

Dahak is so exilerated by his transformation that he can't help but to emit a glorious sound in celebration.

NYEHEHEHwait, I better hide this stuff before Delinde gets back.

Dahak then picks up and the wonderfuly lewd material he has just salvaged and makes a little pile out of it, and puts his master's ritual notes over it. The perfect disguise!

Oh man, I really owe the old man. My moral debt to him is so incredibly high now that scaring a child in his honour just wont do. I'll need to spook entire orphanages to repay him now, but I dont care, I'LL BECOME THE GODDAMN MADRE TERESA OF CHILD TRAUMA IN HIS HONOUR.

Dahak has no idea of who or what a Madre Teresa is.

Well, the least I can try to do is try to rectify the whole otherwordly incursion village thing. I could attempt a ritual now, but I have a feeling that would be more then a bit dangerous. That and the village will prob be crawling with corruptors and human hunters fighting as soon as the people who sent that hunting party to the village decide to investigate what happened to their friends.
Actualy, I have an idea!

Get the stuff and go up to meet Delinde, store the stuff inside the bag, then ask Delinde for help to attempt to contact your old master in the spirit world using one of the rituals on the notes. Surely the old man will know best, and you have to thank him for all the stuff he did for you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:22:28 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 28, 2016, 12:29:45 am »

Spoiler: Transformashun (click to show/hide)
((I like the idea behind the anchorpoint trait, but I will think about it a bit first. Dice manipulation is pretty big, so I will give it a thought. Maybe your 1 will lower the other involved creature rolls by 1, maybe your 6 will up them by 1, maybe it won't affect 5s or 6s...or maybe all of the above or none at all.
Except if you roll a 1 on your transformation roll. Your power may get unexpected properties...))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 28, 2016, 12:30:47 am »

"Thank you, Sentinel. I'll be sure to convey your message if I find him. C'mon, Brown."

Go look for Dovarus.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 146