Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295624 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #660 on: February 26, 2016, 03:29:53 pm »

(( Looks like I'm out of luck. One more try and I'll escape. ))

Whispers again and claw attacks - first legs, then chest and in the end neck. If it all fails, escape.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 26, 2016, 03:58:10 pm »

Ulkas taps his chin in deep thought:

"Well, I was intending to go and slaughter them as well... But after meeting some, I'd say that their essence is quite weak, with powerful individuals rare and far between. Killing a dozen or so strong warriors should be enough for me to reach 4th stage, yet I'm not sure if same amount would give you any progress. On the positive side, humans are numerous and easy to find... We may achieve interesting results if we instill soul-crushing terror into their hearts before going for a kill - it should help with preserving their essences for better consumption."

"On the other hand, monsters living inside these woods are quite tasty and powerful, yet hard to find. Depending on how severe your current limitations are, we may venture to the human lands before returning, or start with hunting now, disregarding weak humans altogether."

Humans or monsters, I have no problems with either. Support my beautiful-crazy demonic overlord!

Multiple opponents: Illusion magic & Aura of Fear.
Several strong ones: Control & In-fighting.

Spoiler: About Demoness (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 04:15:03 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 26, 2016, 04:10:44 pm »

Dahak cannot describe the undescribable, incredibly deep and potentialy awkward feeling of kinship he feels by finally remembering that his master did, in fact, have as much style as he does.

He then immediately puts on his master's sunglasses, over his second pair of eyesockets.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He then proceeds to read up the passages in the diary. Most are too painfuly emotionaly charged to be read wihout clanking a few bones in reverence.

Hmmm, apparently the old man's genius didn't fade when I wasn't around, either. If anything he became more obstinate. Seems I've become the anchorpoint of the plane of pure suck or something. This explains why the village has become a twilight zone full of tormented souls and extra dimensional dweeb corruptors, AND MAYBE MY INHERENT ABILITY TO ATTRACT SHITTY SITUATIONS, and also why I can apparently scare even things that technicaly shouldn't be able to feel fear.

He apparently died before he found out anything conclusive on how to undo the whole situation. Obviously it has to do with unlinking my soul from whatever is connecting me to the mind rape dimension, and it clearly had something to do with essence. WELP, I guess this gives us a lead, we need to more essence >:v!

Resquiat in pace, you magnificient bastard..! ;~;7

Dahak swears to scare a small child in his honour, in the nearby future.

Before going on an all out essence hungry rampage though, you mentioned a basement. Can't leave without checking the basement, like my mother used to say!

Dahak's mother never actualy said that.

Dahak adjusts his two pair of sunglasses and then nods at delinde, its time to explore the basement!

Find a way into the basement and search it, surely there might be something useful there.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 10:09:17 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 26, 2016, 04:14:56 pm »

He notices the patch of green with interest, and begins heading towards it. This could be a potential hunting ground, though often calm places hold dark secrets.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 26, 2016, 04:21:16 pm »

Spoiler: Transformation (click to show/hide)

Gray feels satisfied at having found the food he craved, but that satisfaction was soon replaced by surprise as his body started to shift. When it stopped, he waved one of his new appendages in front of his face. He had arms now! And feet! And a face! What a strange and fortunate event.

"That's it! That's what I was craving! But what was it, Guardian? And where can I find more?"

Transforming, hopefully.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:47:47 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 26, 2016, 04:43:52 pm »

I shall Finish Eating then Sleep....
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 26, 2016, 04:50:08 pm »

"Of course you can. Here, hop back on."

Let the child onto my back again, then walk through the tunnels in search of something interesting. If he feels like talking, have a chat. And ask his name. Probably past time I did that.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 26, 2016, 05:05:00 pm »

Caedan the Campire
((Campire? Good idea, I just need to find a sniper rifle.))

The gods have something against me.

They do.

Just stab it then. It's a waste of blood, though.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 05:07:31 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 26, 2016, 07:37:38 pm »

Spoiler: About Demoness (click to show/hide)
((It's latin, I took the feminine singular nominative of the word astrosus which can translate as lunatic in the crazy sense.))
((She is powerful, but has great ambitions. Following her won't end up with some minor casualties...))
((As for the picture, nice one ! Though I imagine Astrosa more mature looking and with less large eyes. Oh, and the substance form some sort of classy clothes, sometime a dress or gown. Imagination ahoy !))

Caedan the Campire
((Campire? Good idea, I just need to find a sniper rifle.))
((Haha, nice one ! I didn't realize my mistake !))

(All well, at least I was able to get him to also beat down on the humans along the way! I'm making a new character, say a new Lifetree grew where I was pulverized.)

(My new character will be either a hunchback or a living book, I'll give you both sheets and see what you think.)
((You will begin directly at stage 2 with 0 gathered essence))

if the dead seem to normally rise from the grave around here, doesn't that mean your master will eventualy come back in a way or another?
((Delinde said his soul departed to the spirit world, which means he won't come back))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:28:52 pm by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 26, 2016, 08:03:12 pm »

((Ooooh, the GM understands Latin as well? This might be interesting c:))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 26, 2016, 08:15:15 pm »

((Ooooh, the GM understands Latin as well? This might be interesting c:))
((Understanding is an exaggeration, I did study latin in high school but it was years ago. Don't throw whole texts at me please, have mercy :P))

I take this occasion to add something about "companions".
Those you know relatively well will have their traits and skills revealed.
Those you don't really know will have the "known traits/skills" instead. You can try to ask them what their traits and skills are, they will answer or not depending on a test roll. They shouldn't try to rip your head off if you roll a 1, so don't worry.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 26, 2016, 08:18:16 pm »

(May I have a companion with my book? It will not be able to move, but it influences others to do what it wants.)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 26, 2016, 08:19:36 pm »

(May I have a companion with my book? It will not be able to move, but it influences others to do what it wants.)
((Maybe ? I don't see a problem with that, just propose the NPC.))

edit: as long as it doesn't speak latin but only good old english :P
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:21:07 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 26, 2016, 09:20:56 pm »

(judging from the map, I am somewhere at the edge of the southwestern border of the copper desert. correct?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 26, 2016, 09:27:27 pm »

Lore : Morvad's Diary and Notes

Morvad's Diary

Spoiler: First Entry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Second entry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Third entry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unnumbered entry (click to show/hide)

Morvad's Notes

Spoiler: First Batch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Second Batch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Third Batch (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 10:02:38 pm by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 146