Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26356 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #180 on: February 17, 2016, 08:27:17 pm »

GO, Werehuman Mode Activate! They will Know why they Fear the night While I tear out their Throats out!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2016, 08:29:22 pm »

Go to the front of the i sanity army and prepare them for a final battle against the demons,
Deep song! Join me by my side and I will make you gods in my new realm! All you need to do is KILL ALL DEMONS...and mortals!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:31:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 17, 2016, 08:31:24 pm »

((Maybe rename 'Dead' section into 'Dead/Reborn' and add Keeltheen and Murder Oak there? Else it's easy to lose track of destinies.))

Fine. If we can't unite with others - we would simply exterminate enemies by ourselves!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 17, 2016, 08:45:32 pm »

((Maybe rename 'Dead' section into 'Dead/Reborn' and add Keeltheen and Murder Oak there? Else it's easy to lose track of destinies.))

Fine. If we can't unite with others - we would simply exterminate enemies by ourselves!
(Good point, I did the change :) )

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 17, 2016, 09:13:31 pm »

Drive the demonic army away and end the siege!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2016, 09:20:32 pm »

As tisru's soul goes to wherever souls normally go, he would try to will himself back to his body. Just because he lost his legs and his head doesn't mean he can't fight on!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2016, 09:47:26 pm »

As tisru's soul goes to wherever souls normally go, he would try to will himself back to his body. Just because he lost his legs and his head doesn't mean he can't fight on!
((INB4 6. Tisru corpse has been possesed! Tisru corpse has claimed mason's bench!)))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2016, 09:50:53 pm »

((INB4 6. Tisru corpse has been possesed! Tisru corpse has claimed mason's bench!)))
((Tisru mutters "Mega Toy Hammer needs slade blocks..."))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 18, 2016, 12:01:23 am »

(By the way, you still didn't state your action as a dwagon Coolrune xD)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 18, 2016, 06:37:51 am »

Oh. Uhh...

Seek out the thing I'm supposed to.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 18, 2016, 07:50:56 am »

Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 18, 2016, 10:18:06 am »

You have been scuttled.

Have you considered wagonmancy?
I don't get the relevance, but I still chuckled reading that thread.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2016, 02:21:26 pm »

Players Turn :
Innock :
Hug necrohusbando begin making a intricate trap that will kill al evil who comes near finally attempt to empower myself.
[6] Innock hugs necrohusbando so hard that she breaks all bones in his body. Fortunately he is a necromancer.
She then begins crafting a trap that will violently kill any evil who comes near her lair. But she went a little too big with the "Evil Parameters", and the magical trap attacks necrohusbando and the 3 Archangels !
[6, 2, 2] Already weakened, two of the Archangels die from the intense light. The third one, stronger and purer, resist the trap and manage to expel all evil out of itself. But in the process he becomes some kind of Knight Templar and finish necrohusbando.
Necrohusbando, Husband has been struck down
[2] Innock attempts to gather energy in the meantime. But she is exhausted, and weakened by the fight.

Murder Oak :
GO, Werehuman Mode Activate! They will Know why they Fear the night While I tear out their Throats out!
[2+1] Empowered and back, Murder Oak transforms into a perfect were-human, stronger than ever.
With his incredible might, he rips apart two of the adventurers throats !
[2] The adventurers try to attack the were-human, but he is to nimble and dodge all their hits !

Urist :
Go to the front of the i sanity army and prepare them for a final battle against the demons,
Deep song! Join me by my side and I will make you gods in my new realm! All you need to do is KILL ALL DEMONS...and mortals!
[6] As Urist walks, the Insanity soldiers bow.
"The Incarnate has risen and come, she will guide us to victory." they chant heartily

She telepathically shouts at the Forgotten Beasts of Deepsong. But they don't answer.

Well, they will answer sooner or later she thinks. In the meantime, she leads her forces onward against the forces of Hell, clashing like two tidal wave ! With Urist at their side, the Insanity forces are empowered and tear apart the demonic forces.
The demons retreat, betrayed, and after this streak of defeats against various forces, they make a never-seen before decision.

Unite all demon forces under a great Demon Army.

Song Burnrage :

[5] Choices are tricky. Song soon realizes he will have to choose : keep trying to reunite and lose the fight, or fight with full force and show his enemies true terror.
As Song ponders this, he has a revelation. What he lacked before. Trust. He must trust his Loyalist Army.

Empowered by this revelation, Song shouts so strongly that his whole army can hear it :
"MY BRAVE WARRIORS ! NO MORE RESORT TO SHADY TACTICS TO BREAK THEIR FORMATION. JUST ONE ORDER, KILL. THEM. ALL !"

As to show the example, Song uses his full power to annihilate the Insanity Forces an impossible might. His sword rend the earth apart, his power is unrivaled. Awed by their leader, the goblin army stops fiddling around and in an united warcry, they reveal their true power and suddenly crush their enemy.

Ezor :
Drive the demonic army away and end the siege!
[6] Ezor and his pals finish the last demons left, as the rest retreat.
"Victory ! Long live Deepsong !" shouts the Forgotten Beasts.

Thus, they end the siege and return to their home. But unbeknownst to them, the demons are forming what would become the strongest army in the world...

Tisru :
[1] ((Oh shit))
Tisru decides it's not over yet, he has so much more to accomplish ! He travels in soul form in some strange weirdo limbo, looking to get out and get his body back.
"Where are you going little stray soul ?" says a sadistic voice

Suddenly, the Grim Reaper itself appears. A Giant Raised Drawbridge that hinders the limbo-sky so much he is tall.
Tisru don't have the time to understand what is happening, when the Grim Repar slams on him.
Tisru soul, Soul has vanished

Keeltheen :
Oh. Uhh...

[4] First of all, Keeltheen tries to accommodate itself to its new, er, body. It can somehow control its wheels, okay.
Keeltheen rolls around looking for...Deepsong the Voice said ? What a bastard Voice.

He rolls around, and stumble upon a caravan. Seeing a moving wagon, the merchants freak out and scuttle their wagons and run around in fear.
Keeltheen approach the scuttled wagon. The dying wagon speaks to Keeltheen :
"O Destiny ! Thou art a cruel mistress..."

Turn out Wagons were living being all along !

Keeltheen speaks to the wagon, asking him where to find Deepsong.
"Deepsong ? Forgotten Utopia ! This dying wagon that I am headed toward his. Follow the road. Argh" and he is dead.

World Turn :
Insanity Armies VS :
-Loyalist Army : [3] vs [6] Snospu Vilethread somehow heard the words of their leader. Moved by their lord faith in them, he regains his senses and elaborate a masterful strategy. The Loyalist army beat back the Insanity forces !
-Demons : [4] vs [3] Thanks to Urist, Insanity Forces beat back the demon, inflicting heavy losses to them.

Gods of Death and their armies :
[5] Sensing the death of the 2 archangels, the Death Gods detect Innocks hideout.
They send their full forces on it, and gather enormous power to smite her once for all. An evil light illuminates the Gate to the Death realms...

Heroes :
[4] Training and macroing pebbles, adventurers become stronger and stronger. Individually some of them become dangerous.
They are becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Spoiler: Dead/Reborn Characters (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2016, 02:26:17 pm »

(Yup, in my headcannon the DF Grim Reaper is a drawbridge that atom smash your soul)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2016, 02:31:26 pm »

I Shall Finish the Last one off By Ripping Out his heart, Animating it, and Sticking it Back in!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18