Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66619 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #1110 on: April 15, 2016, 07:25:22 am »

To team Tsunami:

"Team Tsunami, this is Earthquake 1. We just took some hits, and Lars isn't looking very good. If Dubley and Faith could come up for a moment to repair the suit and the priest respectively, that'd be mighty convenient."
To Earthquake and Tsunami:
"Oh no is he okay? Tsunami 2 here, don't worry we'll be right there!
Badgerman and Sonic, you don't mind if we go help, right? I think you can handle yourselves for a bit."

"Earthquake and Tsunami, be aware that I have no medic gear. I'd be more than willing to help, but you might be better off getting someone with the right equipment, if we have any."

Response to Tsunami.
"Tsunami 4, you are in the middle of an enemy camp, just loot whatever the hell you need to do the job. We'll send them an apology card later. To get you some directions to the nearest first aid station or whatever, I'll contact that one woman that surrendered and is currently helping with the evac, she should know, she worked here. Her callsign is now 'avalanche 6', by the way. I'll also see if there's any spare battlesuit parts that Tsunami 2 could use."

To Avalanche 6:
"Avalanche 6, this is Earthquake 1. You worked in that building we are attacking for some time, right? Do you know where inside one of our teammates could, ah, 'borrow' some medical supplies? And is there any place that has spare parts for fixing up a battlesuit?

If yes, please contact team tsunami and give them some directions. Earthquake 1 out."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 15, 2016, 08:15:02 am »

((I'm six now? Falling upwards on corporate ladders.))

Earthquake 1

"Unfortunately I don't remember seeing any. Might be because they became background furniture after seeing them too much. Sorry for being unable to help. Avalance 6 out."
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:57:39 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 15, 2016, 09:12:13 am »

"Hurricane... uh... fuck, what's my number... To Egale 2? I think. Could you inform anyone who doesn't shoot you that the person on the laser gatling is very upset about her neopet's current state and that shooting at my team is only making me more so and probably isn't a good idea?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 15, 2016, 09:21:51 am »

Okay. Will do.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 15, 2016, 12:14:18 pm »

Abigail typhoon 2 to avalanche all
Hello everyone I've been asked to come over and assist you I'll be there momentarily.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #1115 on: April 15, 2016, 12:48:23 pm »

"hurricane-4 here.  i'm leaving the shuttle and putting it on auto-pilot.  kate, you are in command.  the shuttle will follow your orders...  i think.

recommend evasive action above the mansion, don't dip too low.  the armor on the shuttle underside should protect against most rifle fire.  avoid ap fire from mansion windows, or remove with turret."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:54:52 pm by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 15, 2016, 12:55:04 pm »

I can target those windows if you want. My current plans to just retreat to the roof, throw my nonlethal grenades and then cut my way in.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:01:15 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 15, 2016, 01:00:15 pm »

"Got it boss, ram the turret!"

Nunzillor

« Reply #1118 on: April 15, 2016, 01:14:43 pm »

I can target those windows if you want. My current plans to just retreat to the roof, throw my nonlethal grenades and then cut my way in.
eagle-2, i think that's a good idea, please do so.  cut your way in above the window the ap fire originated from and subdue the sniper.

"Got it boss, ram the turret!"
"umm.. please don't ram the shuttle!"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:24:13 pm by Nunzillor »

Nunzillor

« Reply #1119 on: April 16, 2016, 10:01:41 am »

((Sorry for double post))

Typhoon-1:

"this—  this is hurricane-4.  we've created a bit of a mess in the plantation area (for which i apologize) and we could use some support.  are you available to assist?"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 16, 2016, 10:16:37 am »

typhoon 2

Kid, you sound like your about 13 years old what the hell are you doing here? I didn't know that ARM took child soldiers.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 16, 2016, 10:32:39 am »

Typhoon 2 Abigail South to person talking to me
I'm 14 but I'm here because I want to be they gave me a choice when I woke up on the ship...I didn't really have anywhere to really go...and home is much worse then this...here I've made friends and people I can call my family and everything is not trying to kill me this is an improvement!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 16, 2016, 11:56:26 am »

To team Earthquake.
"Ok, while Lars is being patched up, we'll have to think of something to do against those shuttles. There's a few that still remain, the ones I managed to send away, but they'll be back for another pass eventually. I think I could open up a portal here and one over there, allowing us to shoot through and try to hit their engines. It seems those are unshielded, if I interpreted Flint's previous case correctly. I'll do a probing shot first just in case, after that both of you can shoot through the portal as well and try to help take down the final ones."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 16, 2016, 12:58:06 pm »

((I'm six now? Falling upwards on corporate ladders.))

Earthquake 1

"Unfortunately I don't remember seeing any. Might be because they became background furniture after seeing them too much. Sorry for being unable to help. Avalance 6 out."

((Message modified to match with the roll.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 16, 2016, 01:05:07 pm »

To all rookies and vanessa
Jackson here. Okay, when I'm done with current plan, I'm requesting someone picks me up and takes me to Vanessa, Vanessa I need you to replace my wings and stop the bleeding from the stumps...otherwise I'm not going to get up again
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 82