Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66639 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #1080 on: April 14, 2016, 05:42:06 am »

All signs
I'm refering to draco, my oet...I vomited uo a little fluff ball and now I have a big fluff ball...guess we'll find out bac, on the ship

At rookie teams
Please save all self improvement to when we are back on the ship
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:50:41 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #1081 on: April 14, 2016, 07:59:21 am »

"sometimes you just have to let people do what they're going to do... and deal with the consequences as best you can."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 14, 2016, 08:00:58 am »

Jack sighs
Alright, seems that others are trying to mop up the mess anyways...right now I need to focus on the task at hand.Draco and avalanche can wait.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:56:32 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #1083 on: April 14, 2016, 10:33:33 am »

"*sigh* i did warn you about doing that.  damnit, jackson!  the situation can still be salvaged, but we need to act quickly.  zek'thal and root should be in position to enter the mansion.  do so, find and subdue the leader, and bring him to the rooftops.

lyra, do you think you could assist with subduing their leader?

i'll bring the shuttle around and we'll force him to broadcast a command of surrender to his troops.  in the meantime, i'll try broadcasting a heph message to get them to stop shooting, but i'm not sure how effective it will be.

jackson, can you use your jump pack to get back on the roof?"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:55:14 am by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 14, 2016, 10:42:57 am »

Yah, didn't think they'd just imediately start shooting, get two people to move throughthe manaion please? I'm going to throw my goop grenades.  Damn this means I'm not going to...actualy I just need to do what I did to get them again....
To Vanessa
Any chance at all you could replace some wings? Or help me when we get back to the ship?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:58:52 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #1085 on: April 14, 2016, 11:07:43 am »

"jack, we need their leader conscious, not hit with an electronade or stabbed with a sword.  otherwise we won't be able to get him to announce his surrender.  is that clear?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 14, 2016, 11:10:21 am »

I understand that! Right now I plan to throw some grenades on the people outside to stop their firing,  then cut a hole in. Look I got this covered, Just calm the people down, explain it was a mistake, that I started to stumble or fall...yah that would work
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 14, 2016, 11:15:02 am »

Rookie + Vet teams

Hi, Christopher, anyone need any help with anything? I have all these weapons and rocket packs and stuff, and I'm pretty sure I heard gunfire somewhere... anyone know what the last one might be?
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #1088 on: April 14, 2016, 11:17:08 am »

Avalanche:

"this is hurricane-4.  the situation in the plantation area has devolved into a firefight.  christopher, we need to apprehend their leader (likely in the mansion) and force him to surrender.  can you help with that?  force your way in to the mansion, find the leader, bring him to the shuttle to announce surrender to his troops?"

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 14, 2016, 11:18:33 am »

Avalanche:

"this is hurricane-4.  the situation in the plantation area has devolved into a firefight.  christopher, we need to apprehend their leader (likely in the mansion) and force him to surrender.  can you help with that?"
"Yippeee! I mean, roger that, on my way."
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 14, 2016, 11:19:12 am »

At christopher
gun fire was due to me, my fault. Decided to try and speak to citizens and their leader personaly, cause I am just that type of guy. They got spooked, I'm alright, wings are gone but I know how to get them back...just help secure them down, I'm going after their leader, he's going to tell them to stop.
All signs
Guys situation at plantation devolved, we have the area secure and comunications shut up, but just making you aware. Also, vanessa I'd like it if, after the mansion, you help get me new wings, don't care if they're really  bird like. I just want wings large enough to glide on...though flying would work too...and couod they have talins on the ends?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:15:37 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 14, 2016, 12:14:16 pm »

Vets and rookies

"Team Avalanche reports in position by the portal. Basic fortifications erected. Standing by."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: April 14, 2016, 12:26:37 pm »

To avalanche
So, no more murder? Good, be ready for any issues, oh, we may soon have the situation at the mansion back at control.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #1093 on: April 14, 2016, 12:27:53 pm »

To avalanche
So, no more murder? Good, be ready for any issues, oh, we may soon have the situation at the mansion back at control.
((I laughed.  This is only going to get worse...))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 14, 2016, 12:29:24 pm »

To avalanche
((I laughed.  This is only going to get worse...))
((Emphasis on may, also, I think you're over reacting. They all shot at me and did next to nothing...other then the wings which were unarmored.))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 82