Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66772 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #945 on: April 04, 2016, 01:10:10 pm »

"understood."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: April 04, 2016, 01:11:27 pm »

Blizzard 2, Avalanche

I might not be able to comply with that order I'm currently trying to negotiate with a new life form I just made.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: April 04, 2016, 01:12:02 pm »

Blizzard 2, Avalanche

I might not be able to comply with that order I'm currently trying to negotiate with a new life form I just made.

"You will comply. End of discussion."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 04, 2016, 01:14:15 pm »

Blizzard 2, Avalanche

"You will comply. End of discussion."
Well all I'm saying is that if these things get loose that might be a problem so if you would give me hand in loading them onto the shuttle then I can comply.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 04, 2016, 01:15:47 pm »

All signs
Oye, team recker, you going to be able to get over here or you need some help?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 04, 2016, 01:21:59 pm »

Blizzard 2, Avalanche

Avalanche

Avalanche 6, this is Blizzard 2. Compliance with orders is very strongly recommended. Over.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 04, 2016, 01:24:29 pm »

Avalanche 2 To Blizzard 2

Whatever those people did... I wasn't part of it. Can I stay and do reconaissance? Please? Pretty please? I'll be really stealthy! I've found the fire brigade already!
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #952 on: April 04, 2016, 02:00:56 pm »

"hurricane-4 here.  Does this positioning seem okay?" 

Pneuma sends the following message to the team via wristpad:
Quote from: Pneuma to Hurricane
Covertly drop off Gus and Draco on the road leading to the plantation.  Their orders are to halt any traffic to or from the plantation, using non-lethal force as necessary.

Drop off Aphra and Leonardo in the jungle near the northeastern portion of the plantation with a clear view of the fields.  They should be able to cut through the fence to get into the fields when we're ready to start.

Swing into position above the mansion.  Kate is manning the turret.  Oidipous can fire, if necessary, from aboard the shuttle.  Drop off Root and Zekthal within the mansion (onto a balcony, or if there is an entrance to within the mansion on the roof, drop them off on the roof).

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 04, 2016, 02:03:14 pm »

Yyyyeeeeeeeep!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 04, 2016, 03:33:01 pm »

Avalanche 2 To Blizzard 2

Whatever those people did... I wasn't part of it. Can I stay and do reconaissance? Please? Pretty please? I'll be really stealthy! I've found the fire brigade already!

Avalanche 2

Avalanche 2, you are strongly advised to not consider yourself an outlier or an exception, lest you become an example instead. Over.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: April 04, 2016, 03:53:31 pm »

Avalanche

Hey! Pseudos would you mind helping me get these trapped monsters into the shuttle so we can get out of here and avoid being nuked by the vet team?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: April 04, 2016, 03:58:48 pm »

All Signs:

"So where exactly are we sending evacuees, and isn't there supposed to be a prerecorded message or something because I have to convince people.  Everyone else is busy being...Traditional or something.  I mean infighting."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: April 04, 2016, 04:01:10 pm »

Avalanche

Hey! Pseudos would you mind helping me get these trapped monsters into the shuttle so we can get out of here and avoid being nuked by the vet team?
"I don't want to know. I just don't want to know."

Blizzard 2

"Fine, understood. I'll go pick flowers or something, it's probably safer than spending time with my fellow soldiers.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: April 04, 2016, 04:03:11 pm »

Avalanche

Look their perfectly harmless for now I just need you to use your exoskeleton strength to pick them up and place them in shuttle. Then we can all fly into the sunset and make the vets happy.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: April 04, 2016, 04:04:23 pm »

"Get someone else to do it. I have an irrational fear of monsters. Or just tie them to a jump rope and reel them in slowly."
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 82