Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66782 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #960 on: April 04, 2016, 04:06:53 pm »

Avalanche

Then why did you join ARM?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 05, 2016, 01:28:03 am »

Blizzard 2

"Fine, understood. I'll go pick flowers or something, it's probably safer than spending time with my fellow soldiers.

Avalanche 2

Avalanche 2, desertion will not be brooked in the new state of affairs. Regroup or suffer. Over.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 05, 2016, 03:49:04 am »

To Blizzard Two

"Getting a bit of interference...[Badly Simulated Static Noises]... here... think my communicator might be damaged from being shot... can't hear much now. You can try to communicate [Badly Simulated Static Noises] can't garauntee I'll hear all of it... [Badly Simulated Static Noises] reconaissance to identify resistance or danger in the local wildlife [Badly Simulated Static Noises] search for a non-neurotic weapon [Badly Simulated Static Noises].... what state of affair is...[Badly Simulated Static Noises] tell me when something happens though [Badly Simulated Static Noises] Out."
One wheel short of a wagon

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 05, 2016, 04:54:08 am »

all signs

"All teams, this is Firestorm Two. I am in position to provide indirect fire support from the summit. Please call for AP, HE, or Murderhellfire at your convenience.. "
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: April 06, 2016, 10:17:29 am »

Team Earthquake:

"Incoming! They're either dropping troops or bombing us, be ready for either. Pan, if you can make Dimitri take out a shuttle for us without triggering the manip, feel free to."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: April 08, 2016, 10:52:44 am »

All signs

GAAAAAAAH MY FUCKING ARMS. Vanessa do you think I could borrow some replacements.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:00:11 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 08, 2016, 11:11:32 am »

All signs

GAAAAAAAH MY FUCKING ARMS. Vanessa do you think I could borrow some replacements.

All signs.

"Teaches you to obey direct orders."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 08, 2016, 11:19:16 am »

Avalanche Team

Attention Avalanche team, this is Blizzard 2 speaking. Your team is henceforth forbidden from initiating contact with the populace of any areas we visit. Instead your task will be to oversee and guard the secondary portal, which will be erected outside of the town you were previously in. You will defend the portal from hostile interference, erect fortifications and make sure that refugees go through at an efficient pace and that they are not armed with anything overly threatening. These are your orders until further notice.

Obviously, needless civilian casualties will be answered with further limb removal, one at a time from a random member of Avalanche Team each time in order to facilitate a sense of collective responsibility, which I feel is sorely lacking around this operation. Dereliction of your new duty will result in your flame-scoured skull being mounted upon your team shuttle as a warning to the rest after I personally hunt you down and eat your soul in order to consume your minute levels of skill.

If the rules are unclear at any point, Avalanche team, bear this in mind - it will cost you far fewer limbs to ask permission rather than forgiveness. With that I conclude this public service announcement. Over!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 08, 2016, 11:35:29 am »

Blizzard 2 Avalanche Team

"Roger. Avalanche 8 out."

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #969 on: April 08, 2016, 12:31:19 pm »

All Signs:

"hurricane-4 here.  if things don't go horribly, we should soon have more civilians needing to go through the portal in the plantation area.  how should we bring them to the portal?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 08, 2016, 12:33:57 pm »

All Signs:

"hurricane-4 here.  if things don't go horribly, we should soon have more civilians needing to go through the portal in the plantation area.  how should we bring them to the portal?"
All signs
Eagle Two here, leading the raid on the manson, I thing our shuttle and another shuttle could provide adequate transport
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #971 on: April 08, 2016, 12:35:50 pm »

All Signs:

"understood.  standing by to begin ferrying civilians."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: April 08, 2016, 12:40:57 pm »

Understood, I'll try and keep them from entering the mansion. Anyone else who'd like to also help with that may join me, please stand behind my shield, bretheren so that we may better survive onslaught!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: April 08, 2016, 01:07:39 pm »

Blizzard 2

Hey now that you've literally dissarmed me would you mind helping me carry these crystal skeletons over to our portal location?

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: April 08, 2016, 01:34:16 pm »

Avalanche

If I lose a limb because of one of you not having your act together, I'll forcibly replace it with one of yours. Make no mistake.
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 82