Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66784 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2016, 05:36:33 pm »

All Signs

Avalanche-2 here, there are fairly hostile crowds on the floating shacks, I encountered a bit of resistance, nothing too serious but definite dislike. Did someone fuck up the announcements? Anyway, I'm going to try and subdue them. Avalanche-2 out.

One wheel short of a wagon

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2016, 05:42:02 pm »

"Earthquake 1, this is Earthquake 4.  I see a spot up on the hill with a good field of view, but it's exposed.  Do we have any auxiliary defense systems if Brother Flint and I take up position their for maximum coverage?  If we were back to back we could cover most angles of attack.  Brother Flint, what do you think?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 15, 2016, 05:48:29 pm »

((Newbies are the auxiliary defense system))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 15, 2016, 06:13:49 pm »

Avalanche

All right everybody, I want everyone hooked up to a repelling hook right now. Avalanche 2 is currently attempting riot control because of Typhoons fuck up, and I want everybody on this shuttle ready to act as backup.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 15, 2016, 06:17:19 pm »

Avalanche
Quote from: Gordon Freeman To: Glorious ARM Trooper Whatshisface
More effective to provide backup from the air.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 07:19:33 pm by Egan_BW »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 15, 2016, 06:19:04 pm »

"Earthquake 1, this is Earthquake 4.  I see a spot up on the hill with a good field of view, but it's exposed.  Do we have any auxiliary defense systems if Brother Flint and I take up position their for maximum coverage?  If we were back to back we could cover most angles of attack.  Brother Flint, what do you think?"
Response:
"We have the gunship to provide support, and I'm checking if I can't patch into its feed. We should also have some extra eyes around once Flint has set up the cameras.

As for that spot, it seems suitable, but you might wanna see if you can't dig yourself in. If not for extra protection, then at least for concealment, and maybe a more stable firing position. You can use your laser to dig like what we did on the Heabi planet, should be doable enough. Dunno if Flint really has suitable long range weapons though.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 15, 2016, 06:20:46 pm »

Avalanche
Quote from: Gordon Freeman To: Immoral Slaver Fuckhead
More effective to provide backup from the air.
((Wait, Trier isn't a Slaver.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 15, 2016, 06:23:37 pm »

Avalanche

Avalanche-2 here. Please don't fire weapons at me or the people I'm trying to placate, or drop down and massacre them. Seriously, I don't think they could dent my armour. Please don't backup unless something goes wrong, though allies on standby would be appreciated.

I mean it about the firing weapons at me thing. I have a phobia of stepping into the line of sight of revolutionaries holding highpowered laser weapons already. The most dangerous people on planet are probably on my side, right?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:28:24 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2016, 06:26:59 pm »

((Yeah, "typhoon's fuck up."  Totally.  Maybe someone can help me out here?  I'm having trouble understanding how that announcement was threatening.))

Hurricane-4 to Eagle-2
"oh t-this is n-n-not g-good... this is hurricane-4!  eagle-2, w-watch out!  the c-crowd is angry and confused!  recommending you fall back to safety?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2016, 06:31:21 pm »

((I don't even think typhoon were able to say anything to the crowd so typhoon hasent messed up really yet.))
Abigail typhoon off radio:
Abigail lets go of mycroft so he can do his work.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2016, 06:33:23 pm »

Avalanche

All right everybody, I want everyone hooked up to a repelling hook right now. Avalanche 2 is currently attempting riot control because of Typhoons fuck up, and I want everybody on this shuttle ready to act as backup.

Avalanche
Hold on, I apologize that was an accidental slight against our strangely silent companions. I meant Hurricanes fuck up.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:37:18 pm by MidnightJaguar »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 15, 2016, 06:35:26 pm »

Avalanche

Avalanche-2 here. Please don't fire weapons at me or the people I'm trying to placate, or drop down and massacre them. Seriously, I don't think they could dent my armour. Please don't backup unless something goes wrong, though allies on standby would be appreciated.

I mean it about the firing weapons at me thing. I have a phobia of stepping into the line of sight of revolutionaries holding highpowered laser weapons already. The most dangerous people on planet are probably on my side, right?

Avalanche

Understood solider, we are simply acting as reserve force that you can call in if you get in trouble.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 15, 2016, 06:39:23 pm »

((Typhoon hasn't fucked up. Least not yet. Just managed to disable our coms.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 15, 2016, 06:53:12 pm »

((Typhoon hasn't fucked up. Least not yet. Just managed to disable our coms.))
((Yes, it's definitely the team that's radio silent and not even on the ground, not the team sending mixed messages and '...'s...))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 15, 2016, 06:55:30 pm »

"Eagle 2 t  o hurricane 4 I have an ideal to settle them down. It involves nonlethal shots to the special spots. "/color]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 07:01:42 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 82