Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: Aoshi's test thread: Test 2?  (Read 77570 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanics test: Test 3, Alien overlords
« Reply #225 on: February 19, 2016, 05:35:53 pm »

Let's inaugurate the mechanism !

I fiddle with the alien device, trying to manipulate my future. Noticing that Salsa is going to slam the door open, I try to use a 3 to enter violently and shouts "PIZZA DELIVERY !"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 19, 2016, 05:37:30 pm »

Search for the "Google Chrome" function on my Suit.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 20, 2016, 05:40:26 am »

Yeah, I kick the door down, THEN I do as I stated above
5. One well aimed kick from trained individual breaks the lock slams door wide open. Inside you find three people stacking goods onto shelves. They are very bemused about the door slamming open by itself and disembodied voice screaming about lockdown and pain train. It is understandable so you deactivate your stealth suit for added effect.
Seeing a person appearing out of nowhere is quite dramatic, and wielding a big scifi gun aimed at them is helpfull for indicating what they should be doing. Two immediately drop whatever they were holding raise their hands up, third is a bit slower and you detect curious expression on his face before he too surrenders.
Then Nakéen starts shouting something about pizza.

Begin searching for signs of life, or anything that would point to this being a base of ops for the rebel forces. Remember to keep hidden, of course.
5. The hall itself is empty of any and all rebellious materials, and rest of the building too. In fact, there's thin layer of undistrubed dust that indicates nobody has been around for few weeks at least.
All windows have closed venetian blinds, meaning no one from outside can see what's happening inside. There's two underground rooms, probably intented for storage considering freight elevator going down there. Nice place for... "extracting" information from terrorists.

Peer into a few windows.
1. Empty. Empty. Empty. Full of armed terrorists. Damn, they are even using child soldiers! You slowly back away to not alert them, trip on something and make lots of noise as you fall on plastic outdoor table. Crap.
A man storms out with a hunting rifle ready, pointing it at you. He can't see you, but he clearly see the damage you have caused.

Let's inaugurate the mechanism !

I fiddle with the alien device, trying to manipulate my future. Noticing that Salsa is going to slam the door open, I try to use a 3 to enter violently and shouts "PIZZA DELIVERY !"
[3] => 3-1. Numbers vibrate and shuffle on the HUD and you forget what you were going to say. You run in after Salsa and shout "WHERE'S MY PIZZA?" at surrendered people. This naturally causes some confusion.

Search for the "Google Chrome" function on my Suit.
It's a military grade stealth suit, not a PC with wifi.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 20, 2016, 06:11:14 am »

Oh No! One of them has a high-tech alien grade combat prototype PLASMA PENCIL!!!Quick, take evasive action.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:59:23 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 20, 2016, 06:57:21 am »

I brusquely interrogate them "WHERE'S THE PIZZA ?".
Shall they not answer, I will proceed with bitchslapping some sense into them and repeat the question.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 20, 2016, 07:18:31 am »

((And to think I was going to download Dwarffortress and waste my time on that while I was suppose to be Shooting people...))
>Climb on top of the nearest building.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 20, 2016, 11:54:42 am »

hear whispering getting into trouble, and go save his ass without guns before someone wastes him.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:58:22 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 20, 2016, 12:33:02 pm »

Kick the guy aiming for me into oblivion, then start picking off the people inside before they can hear Dustan's gun.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 20, 2016, 04:25:53 pm »

Oh No! One of them has a high-tech alien grade combat prototype PLASMA PENCIL!!!Quick, take evasive action.
1. Oh no! You are in between shelves, there's no space to dodge anywhere! How did the training go again? If you can't avoid the danger, then remove it?
6. You swiftly point your rifle at the guy and pull trigger few times. Your gun emits loud sound like a crack of whip and the guy just explodes. His arms, legs, head and torso simply turn into rapidly expanding cloud of liquidified meat, painting floor and ceiling behind him red. The wall ten meters behind him also explodes leaving a man sized hole to other side.
What remains of the man are his feets from ankle down and his hands falling on floor. "Rebel scum eliminated!" you exclaim.

I brusquely interrogate them "WHERE'S THE PIZZA ?".
Shall they not answer, I will proceed with bitchslapping some sense into them and repeat the question.

5. After witnessing brutal murder of their workmate they are very willing to tell you whatever you want to hear. Your pizza is not here. It is on local pizzeria. Just follow the road to west until you reach a park behind a railroad. The pizzeria is on west side of that. They make great pizza there. One of the guys have free pizza coupon in his wallet, you can have it. Actually, please take it!

((And to think I was going to download Dwarffortress and waste my time on that while I was suppose to be Shooting people...))
>Climb on top of the nearest building.
2. After walking full circle around the hospital you find out that it doesn't have any ladders or stairs to rooftop. You probably have to inside and use stairs there.

hear whispering getting into trouble, and go save his ass without guns before someone wastes him.
4. By time you reach him he has already killed entire family, including children.

Kick the guy aiming for me into oblivion, then start picking off the people inside before they can hear Dustan's gun.
6. You roll on side, jump on your feet and get shot when the man sees sudden distortion caused by your rapid movement. But fast as you are, you are already out of the way by time he pulls the trigger. And off into oblivion he indeed goes as you kick him from side, driving your feet into his and then up to his skull. The force of the kick sends his mangled and now compressed body up high into air accompanied big nice spray of blood. One terrorist eliminated.
5. Not wasting any time you get inside and shoot the two kids and a woman in head. The gun makes small snapping sounds like dropping plastic die on carpet, and pieces of brains and skulls can be found on walls before their bodies fall down. Huh, looks like they got rid of their guns when you weren't looking.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 20, 2016, 04:30:07 pm »

>Climb up to the Hospital Roof.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 20, 2016, 05:12:52 pm »

Search the place for that stolen tech.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 20, 2016, 06:02:42 pm »

"GOOD JOB PARTNER ! WE KNOW WERE THE PIZZA IS NOW ! WANNA GRAB A BITE NOW OR LATER ?" Proceed to help Salsa in whatever he will do.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 20, 2016, 07:49:07 pm »

"YEAH! Oh yeah, PIZZA Baby! LISYEN HEA REBELES, We Need ya keys! It's for guvment business, so stick em up!"

Kindly request for keys to their rides. Government emergency
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 22, 2016, 03:30:10 am »

Sorry, Diablo III happened.

>Climb up to the Hospital Roof.
6. As previously established, only way to the roof is from inside so that's where you head. Carefully sneaking in, you enjoy your invisibility and poke nurses and scare patients, you even kick one particularly rebellious looking guy down the stairs. By look and sound of it, he probably broke his hip.
The rooftop proves nice vantage point, though it is by no means the highest.

Search the place for that stolen tech.
6. After your search the place definitely looks like an extreme "murder and robbery" case. Everything that is used to hold items are emptied on floor, cabinets pulled over, walls torn down, floor torn open. It's a total mess, but you don't find any alien tech. Unless you count a pile of men's, women's and children's undergarments.

"YEAH! Oh yeah, PIZZA Baby! LISYEN HEA REBELES, We Need ya keys! It's for guvment business, so stick em up!"

Kindly request for keys to their rides. Government emergency
2. They are scared shitless of your shouting and wanton murder, so much that they are holding their eyes shut and just hoping this all just goes away. Too bad it doesn't. It only gets worse.

"GOOD JOB PARTNER ! WE KNOW WERE THE PIZZA IS NOW ! WANNA GRAB A BITE NOW OR LATER ?" Proceed to help Salsa in whatever he will do.
6. He wants keys and they are too scared to even respond right now. You pull out a tool from your "information extraction kit". It is called "electric massager". You apply it on their spine, niiiice and long touch.
After much of screaming and emptying their bowels and bladder, they give up the keys, their wallet, credit card information, political views, who they voted last time, size of their shoe, address of their neighbours who they suspect not properly loving our new glorious alien overlords and they now totally love our glorious alien overlords. Their love is true and platonic, so please don't do that again. Please?

Old sigs.
Games.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 22, 2016, 03:40:39 am »

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILLING COOPERATION KIND CITIZENS ! AND DON'T FORGET : BEING BAD IS BAD AND WILL ONLY GET YOU TROUBLES"
After noting down the suspect neighbors addresses, go to the pizzeria with our car and grab a well-deserved pizza with our free coupons. Of course deactivate stealth suite before entering pizzeria.

((Just to say I'm enjoying the RTD. Keep it up and don't worry about schedule !))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:42:30 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33