Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231181 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 14
« Reply #2220 on: July 06, 2016, 09:23:31 pm »

There's more, but I honestly can't be arsed to gather them up if they're not in the reply page if I'm not praticularly in need.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: July 07, 2016, 03:19:27 am »

Perhaps Starver would like to interject? What are your thoughts on proceedings? I recall there were a few games in which you were really quiet and turned up scum. What assurances can you give us this isn't the reason for your silence this time?
No assurances, this early. I've just been busy and travelling.

I was even going to declare things asked by Fish, until you shot that down quite effectively.  Since then, there's only really been one thing worth responding to, when I've had time, and I've only just seen that.

Everybody: What do you think this round's flavor theme is? Mechanics theme?
Performance/small theatre, perhaps (depends on the interpretation of my role words).  I think the picture answer and others' responses resonate with my impression of the *ahem* mechanics.

I will point out that I'm not sure who is deliberately antagonising who, but there's some tension.  Could be blue-on-blue general argument, but could also be the key to gaining game supremacy.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: July 07, 2016, 12:55:12 pm »

Pondering, now my power is recharged...   FOS on Hector, but far too little information to tell.  (Precisely why the FOS, shutting down speculation.)  I hate Day 1s.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: July 07, 2016, 12:56:57 pm »

I don't... what? An FoS without a reason?

That doesn't look OMGUS-like, not at all.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: July 07, 2016, 12:58:17 pm »

Not only that, it comes in literally 5 minutes short of day end.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: July 07, 2016, 01:22:02 pm »

And why is it green?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: July 07, 2016, 01:43:19 pm »

Green? Oh, probably the fiddly touchscreen interface (the number of times I've had to convert bold to the intended italics). Take it as you will, though.

And I've lost track of time, while I was unable to check in.  And by reckoning, if that had been a vote, even, then it wouldn't do anything but annoy you. But you're easily annoyed.  And you're ignoring the reason I actually gave, which I thought you deserved as you don't like me being quiet, even when you tell me not to say anythong.  Meh.

Fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: July 07, 2016, 01:53:25 pm »

Well the day is over, so I will wait to respond to that.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: July 07, 2016, 03:49:59 pm »

Round 14 - Night 1

Votecount
hector13 (0)
FallacyofUrist (1) - TheBiggerFish
TheBiggerFish (0)
Starver (1) - hector13
The Moonlit Shadow (0)

Not Voting: FallacyofUrist, Starver, The Moonlit Shadow
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: July 08, 2016, 02:58:12 pm »

Round 14 - Day 2

Day ends Sunday, 1:00 PM PDT
             Sunday, 6:00 PM GMT
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: July 08, 2016, 07:12:44 pm »

Green? Oh, probably the fiddly touchscreen interface (the number of times I've had to convert bold to the intended italics). Take it as you will, though.

And I've lost track of time, while I was unable to check in.  And by reckoning, if that had been a vote, even, then it wouldn't do anything but annoy you. But you're easily annoyed.  And you're ignoring the reason I actually gave, which I thought you deserved as you don't like me being quiet, even when you tell me not to say anythong.  Meh.

Fun.

When have I ever told anyone not to say anything? I may counsel against revealing certain pieces of information, but that doesn't mean I want you to be quiet. There's more than one way to skin a cat find scum in mafia, none of which are useful if you don't actually interact with others.

FoU, you never answered TBF's question from D1.

You may wish to specify which question.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: July 08, 2016, 08:15:29 pm »

Wait, I asked a question?
Other than the control-claiming.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: July 08, 2016, 09:17:52 pm »

hmm... do you mean to say that you are watching us all act in this... show?
Perhaps... perhaps you are watching the video feed of the 'drone'...
No, I don' t mean that, precisely.

I don't actually know what I did last night, but it wasn't me being passive.  I hope the one that probably understands this is on my (and thus more than me's) side, though.

Gambling on this, a bit, though. Worst case, I'm discarded by the one responsible, and that serves as a clue.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: July 08, 2016, 09:19:13 pm »

So you don't even know your own action?  Wow.  That's not good.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: July 08, 2016, 09:49:13 pm »

Also:
Well the day is over, so I will wait to respond to that.

Fun.

When have I ever told anyone not to say anything? I may counsel against revealing certain pieces of information, but that doesn't mean I want you to be quiet. There's more than one way to skin a cat find scum in mafia, none of which are useful if you don't actually interact with others.

... Which Starver conveniently ignored.

I will add that the timing of the FoS also bothers me a great deal. He gave his excuse, fair enough I can accept that, but as I said it came 5 minutes prior to day end, so nobody could discuss it, and the reason behind it was quite the misrepresentation of what I said earlier.

I don't see what the point of it was, other than to say "I'll be targeting you during the night, bro." and maybe to make other players wary of me urging caution instead of claiming outright. Could speculate further that he wants the cautious one out of the way so the rest of you claim willy-nilly so he knows who to target, but as I say, speculation.

Spoiler: Additional Speculation (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 237