Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231295 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 12
« Reply #1995 on: June 21, 2016, 09:55:09 pm »

So... you weren't specifically told TBF's action was blocked?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: June 21, 2016, 10:15:21 pm »

@Starver:My ability is LITERALLY 'poke someone', so excuse me for wondering if it's actually some weird code especially since apparently it's the Town Special.  I don't even.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: June 21, 2016, 10:30:40 pm »

So... you weren't specifically told TBF's action was blocked?

Think of me like an Angry Veteran except I block people instead. I'm the Town Weakness.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: June 21, 2016, 10:32:50 pm »

Ooookay.  That makes sense.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: June 21, 2016, 10:44:01 pm »

So far, to summarise:
Moonlit claims to have visited me and also knows that there is a block.  Which I find strange, but you will of course want to consider this (unless Moonlit wants to expand).
I visited Fish, successfully unless I've been fooled, and if I can believe my results then I will explicitly support Fish.as Town, in case you didn't pick that up from earlier.
Fish 'pokes' and tried to poke TDS, but was blocked, it seems.
TDS apparently knows of Fish's blocked visit.
Hector...  Not sure.   Taciturn, except as far as flinging votes around. (Nothing new there, then!)

At least three 'go and do something' roles are claimed, one/two variants upon the blocking role - latter depends on exactly who does what to who, and maybe if they know it.  (One solution, that I'm not aware of being true but needs mentioning, would be my go-do-something role being a blocking one.  TMS observes this, Fish experiences it, TDS notices Fish experiencing this.  But it'd have to be a secret quality to my simple-looking role.)

My suspicions are at the ends of each chain:
Moonlit claims to know of the block while checking me out.  That needs further explanation. (I can think of several reasons, as I assume others. Point vaguely at one if you so wish.)
TDS claims to know of Fish's block and action.   Clarify, please? (Ditto on the pointing vaguely, see if it creates conflict.)
Hector is asking for much and revealing little, as per usual, and has no known links to the above chain, neither acted on nor letting know what possible acting-on was done, or for why, yet seemed to suggest three people knew of blocks before more than two other people said they knew about blocks.  (Throw us a bigger bone, would'ya?)

Have I misinterpreted anything, along the way?

(Ok, three messages came in whilst composing that, but posting this anyway, adding to in a moment.)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: June 21, 2016, 10:47:53 pm »

Ok, so TDS blocks the person who tried to poke...  That's what I get from that interaction.  I'll take that as an answer to the question I hadn't yet successfully asked yet, TDS, unless you have more (or more correct) info still to give.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: June 21, 2016, 11:23:30 pm »

Cocking phone.

Right. Bugger typing that all over again. I would appreciate Starver acting on me on N1, if he'd be so kind.

TBF, TDS and Moonlit all brought up nonsense about confirming a blocker, and since TDS has claimed that role and that it only works when someone acts upon him, I find it hard to believe Moonlit can know about it when he says he acted on Starver

Also, unvote 'cause my analysis is shite.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: June 22, 2016, 01:17:38 pm »

Moonlit

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: June 22, 2016, 01:20:58 pm »

Starver:To the best of your knowledge, were you acted upon last night?
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: June 22, 2016, 01:59:13 pm »

Nothing personally, only Moonlit's assertion.
I visited Starver last night.

I have no knowledge what that may have done for/against me.

I was rather waiting for Moonlit to confirm that knowledge of the blocking role comes from Moonlit's own role conditions (not blockable? Blocks blocking? Backfires blind cking?),  perhaps, but not forthcoming.  I think, though, that a little bit of mystery won't hurt.  I've a vague idea, that I'm going to test if I get opportunity.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: June 22, 2016, 02:01:50 pm »

blind cking?
EBWOP: stupid Swiftkey.  Intended another repetition "blocking", obviously.  Need a bluetooth keyboard...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: June 22, 2016, 02:06:42 pm »

I turned autocorrect/swipe thing off, myself.

So you don't know if you were or weren't?  All right then.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: June 22, 2016, 02:23:36 pm »

I turned autocorrect/swipe thing off, myself.
One can do that? (Had to get the keyboard up to access its options, so trying right now.  Disabled Flow, Voice, Notifications (now I won't be told I've 'saved' millions of keypresses I didn't,  huh?); apparently already have no Cloud for predictions or installed languages,  but it's picking up suggestions from somewhere. Changed keyboard to extended (left/right cursors might be useful), but leavng autospace as I've almost gotten used to it being weird and occasionally needing overriding... "Number pad on left" does nothing that I can see,  and still there's suggestions...  Oh well.  I do seem to have a smiley button,  now.  :-) :-( ;-) :-P :-D :-* :O B-) :-$ :-! :-[ O:-) O:-) :-\ :'( etc...  Probably quicker to type them manually,  still.  8^/ )

So you don't know if you were or weren't?  All right then.
Prexactly.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: June 22, 2016, 09:35:01 pm »

Would've been nice for you to do that before the day ended. As it is, you're 8 1/2 hours late...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: June 22, 2016, 10:33:03 pm »

We've a tie anyway.  Nobody vote.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 237